How do I tell my cousin that I'm appalled by her upcoming publication?

How do I tell my cousin that I'm appalled by her upcoming publication?

>fucking hate my cousin
>cousin went to UAL, specifically chose England because she likes the British accent
>cousin wants to graduate UAL
>graduating project is her asking for anonymous anecdotal stories in the theme of love
>her sole contribution is to compile them into a book and try to make the book look pretty

write an incest fantasy

further expanding my case

>vibrantly
Why the fuck was that word in that sentence

Holy moly

Friends, not lovers. I disguise the hurt, she simply doesn't feel it - I'm too young or too different for more. We laugh, talk, clutch then sleep in dim morning light. But then just hours later we are hugging again, like lonely children scared of the dark, whispering stories and fuzzing the lights. "I trust you, I'm honest with you - we should enjoy eachother." Silence, but no no, lines fading even more, sick and translucent as an earlyday office curtain; I kiss, and she kisses back, grinding almost, groping certainly. There’s a pause as I enter and then its silence or breathing, everything so tired and grey. We cum together, wordless, then rolling off, I’m told my sweat smells like shit.
I smoke a beri to Suggi outside, feeling older and squinting at the shining Calcuttan blocks, until I’m horny again and I turn and admire the windowed Dutch ass behind me. Reflected birds fly along it. She twists to me, smiles, and now it's the blonde sun, in her blue eyes. I disguise the hurt.

please do not contribute to intellectual parasitism

I make a cobweb of cum in my hand, holding it to the moon and it's a blind white eye that I open my fingers to dangle black semen through, like a shadowplay. I think it's so funny how the moon looks through the same angle and all, looking up at me playing my games. It must be easy to judge things. Things are still and pale and then cum drips from the moon and my skins cold against it, and it shocks me, makes me imagine all the stars the stupid moon will never turn to see and how it's not the sun that moves anyway, and then I have this curious thought, about aliens and if they touch themselves too, looking up and back down, with a cobweb of goo.

Enjoyed this

the grammar game so ridunkulous

Have you never interacted with women before?

I applied to UAL to do TV Production and when I went to the open day it was so instantly shit that I left after 5 minutes.

dont tell her anything just write an actually good book

I am woman

what's your point?

If you hate her you probably have no reason to talk about her 'book' with her at all.

have you ever wanted to humiliate the person you hate? I know I do

I'd like to see more anons post about their sex life.

tits or gtfo

Of course I have but I would ask
1) if I successfully humiliate them will that actually be overall good for me? In the case of friends and family the answer is often no. Who's worse the idiot or the asshole?
2) will I even be able to successfully humiliate them? Will my criticism be overshadowed/made not 'piercing' by my clear hatred?

Good luck tho

is english her third or fourth language?

it's her second language and she has lived in England for what I'd estimate to be 4 years now

I haven't spoke to her in 3 years and it seems like nothing about her has improved

hahahaaa welcome to Veeky Forums, bamboozled friend

Where is she/you from?

Vietnam. We both started learning English around 7-8 years old

Pls be in London, Ontario

I live in central london, if you want I can fuck your sister so she has something to actually write about.

>anons
>sex life
nice meme :^)

>seriously never using your deep artistic sensitivity to viciously fuck pussy
If sartre can do it so can you

london

>UAL
???
And I'm a UKfag.

I think the latter point is the most pertinent here. If you're an outsider and you hate someone/something, telling the person that you hate the thing they did will just sort of make you look bad in their eyes. Making them feel the sort of feeling that you want them to feel for your own gratification requires any of the following things
-That they give a shit what you think
-That you trip them up in argument by having them say blantantly inconsistent/self-contradictory things
-That you convince people whose opinions they DO give a shit about of your view / make them look silly in front of such people

Seems unlikely you're gonna be able to do one of these, therefore give up, and if you think you CAN achieve one of these, still give up, as it will make you happier in the long term not to dwell on that which you hate.

How's "I'm appalled by your upcoming publication"?

>curating

Why do vermin like this exist

Murder all adverbs.

University of the Art London

so according to Facebook, she transfered to Chelsea College of Arts

so fucking glad that Walnut Hill SofA denied me so I could transcend from art school faggotry

Eh don't hate the cousin, hate the narcissistic pleasure-hungry society that produced her