Jews know how to into deli'ing.

>meat and cheese

about as jewish as christmas, retard

shit looks lit senpai

L E W D

>jessislaughter.jpg

>American Jews don't eat meat or cheese

Dumbest thing I've read today tbqh

I think he means they don't eat meat AND cheese together - that's forbidden stemming from the interpretation of a verse in Leviticus.

Of course, he simply ignores that plenty of Jews simply fail to strictly observe the dietary laws.

They don't. At least, not if they're observant. Non-observant, and probably a bunch of liberal or cultural Jews do it, but it's very much against the religion to mix meat and milk. The Reuben was almost certainly invented by a Jew though, and it is a staple of Jewish (although not kosher, they call themselves "kosher-style") delis. The most famous "Jewish" deli in my town was actually started and run by Lebanese.

Jews don't eat meat and cheese TOGETHER you fucking retard.

t. person who doesn't know basic kosher laws

so wait jew don eat cheeburgs?

You need to butter your bagel... add some garlic salt after the butter has melted into the bagel. Schmear cream cheese on both buns.

Use bread and butter picks, chopped to small bits rather than capers.

Can't even have a chicken sandwich with cheese...

But you can have cream cheese on fish.

that dum, why god care about food?

Your body is a vessel which is used to make the world more Godly. Dietary restrictions protect your vessel from undue excess.

purity, they got a hardon for that

>What is and isn't jewish food is now dictated wholly by their religion and not their ethnic background
Jewish food is ethnic, not fucking religious. A Jewish person can invent a kosher-style (but not kosher) soup, sandwich, you name it, while not observing Kashrut or the Talmud at all. That is because its ethnically Jewish.

looks decent, never really had jew food

I like cream cheese on both sides of the bagel tho

Like it is in the pic? Yeah. I think if you get it really thinly sliced, it does go well with the salmon and capers. They're ALL strong flavors.

> when white people finally realize Muslims were right all along

Get rid of the jews. All of them.

This food isn't jewish at all. It has existed almost everywhere before.

Once again the eternal jew steals someone else's creation and claims it for himself.

t. People that think regular American Jews follow every single rule all of the time

How retarded can you be

Agreed

Do you not realize that THINLY SLICED onion is the way to go 100% of the time? I'm talking about four or five micron thick slices...

This. Also no need to toast the bagel when topping it with cheese and fish. Toasted bagel is only for butter.

>Jewish "Food"

that's clearly not their point ya dingus. they're replying to the fact that someone called a reuben sandwich jewish food.