What's the worst food to eat on a first date?

What's the worst food to eat on a first date?

For me, it's a pure glass of water

Beans, garlic

Human feces

For me, it's the Mc Chicken.

eggs benny

The body of Christ

Wings or ribs.

Wow this board is so in funny at this time of night.

Spagetti is a pretty bad first date food but I'm sure there's worse.

The booty.

Asparagus

pleb

Something you're allergic to.

Depends on the girl but usually Mexican food is a terrible choice.

>eating on the first date

Shit nigga what are you doing?

First date is about getting to know each other and talking. Can't do that if you are busy stuffing food into your face.

a full crab

Her husbands cock

Korean food. Greasy, spicy, full of cabbage, makes you sweaty, gassy, and makes your nose run. I love it, but it takes a special kind of girl.

Is dis nigga serious? Eating is one of the most social activities there is. A significant percentage of my meetings involve food. Restaurants are an ideal first date. If anything, a movie is one of the shittiest first dates -- although movie nights usually also involve dinner, BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO FUCKING TALK TO EACH OTHER AT SOME POINT.

Semen

Weird food like sand nigger food or tree nigger food.

Indian, Mexican or Thai food. Basically anything spicy. You also want to avoid seafood.

How fat are you that you do not have time to talk while dining?

A sandwich with chewey/gristle-ey meat so you bite it but are unable to separate it from the rest, so your only options are to

A. Open your mouth and drop a bunch of half eaten meat dangling from your sandwich
B. Grab it with your hand to provide enough resistance to seperate it

C. Cowboy up and spaghetti noodle half the sandwich into your face

D. Go for the knife to cut the line like the guy in Vertical Limit/127 days

Fettucine alfredo

Nigger, if I went on a first date with someone and they made me pasta equivalent of a bread-n-butter sandwich, I'd burn their fucking kitchen down.
Even fucking mac-n-cheese is fucking superior, if it's not instant kind.

What's a tree nigger

Bitch dont you be dissin on mah Kraft dinner.

Tacos are the greatest display of pure love you can make to the love of your life you fucking plebs

I don't see how fettuccine alfredo is the equivalent of bread and butter, but I do know that if the girl wants Italian food, then we get there and she orders alfredo, I respect her a lot less.

Spaghetti, for sure.
1. It's pleb tier
2. You look ridiculous trying to eat it (because you're simultaneously trying to not drip on yourself while also not slurping, and getting all the noodle in your mouth at once).
3. Your date probably thinks you're drab if that's what you order in a restaurant.

Now, to both partially recende that, I don't think messy foods are taboo on a first date, but I think it has to be the right kinds of messy. For example, a boiling pot is perfect - social, messy, good conversation. Or, yakitori, or korean bbq, or moroccan food, or anything that involves both of you doing some light cooking/communal eating together. Even Mongolian bbq is good, since you can compare what flavoring and ingredients you use.
Best places for a first date are places that have something unique to make the dinner fun, and not just another drab, everyday experience.

I'm not him, but eating anything more than small plates on a first date is bad form. Drinks and appetizers are the winning formula. If someone is overly hungry, they can snack a little bit, and no one has to deal with the gaping maw of someone you just met.

Plus you're not too full for sex if things go right.

You do realize that you don't have to engorge yourself to bursting at a restaurant. Right? I mean, I'm fucking American and even I know that.

Are you kidding? Spaghetti is the best first date food. With all those sucking and slurping noises, how can you not get a blowjob afterwards?

Do people really not know how to eat spaghetti?

Not even to "bursting," but a full entree is still plenty of food for someone to feel uncomfortably full for sex or whatever, and still doesn't fix the issue of sitting there and gnashing on your meal in front of the person you're trying to impress.

All of this is additionally not helped by the fact that I get dry mouth from nerves on my dates, so chewing a full meal without like 17 glasses of water and three trips to the bathroom is a goddamned impossibility.

Drinks and apps, like I said. Short and sweet if it needs to be, can go all night if it's going well.

>american portions

honestly drinks or coffee is best first date though you can stay as long as you want if it's good, or bail if it's shit

>do people really not ....
user... the answer is always yes, you know this.

elves. fucking knife ears.
t. dwarf

Do people go on dates anymore?

t. boomer