Why do restaurants do this? This literally burns the part of the pasta that is touching the metal. LITERALLY

Why do restaurants do this? This literally burns the part of the pasta that is touching the metal. LITERALLY.

Also another one of my pet peeves is that vegans only put oil in the boiling water when the pasta is gluten free, because it's actually required otherwise that shit will stick together like glue on the tip of your dick.

>Why do restaurants do this?
does it hurt being this stupid?
(pic related)

>literally burns
No it doesn't. Literally.

terrible and useless meme device that just made millions off of idiots. A large pot literally does the same thing for free.

yes it does, put some pasta on some metal that is heating up and see what happens bitch ass honky

t. home """""chef""""''

Poofter

see, you can't even justify that device, lmao lad. It is literally just a large pot that boils water but costs 10 thousand dollars.

You don't need to put oil in your pasta water. I've never had pasta stick together and I only add salt.

Are you not stirring it or something?

youre right
cant justify that device in your 25/hour a week dive kitchen
hows that pot of water gonna help you when you have 12 pasta dishes/30 on the rail at 6pm you cuck?
piss off 2/10 trolling

you haven't dealt w/ gluten free pasta then.

deepest bluest my hat is like a sharks fin.

Um 6 pots, same as the image. not hard butt hole. Those aren't magical science devices that instantly cook pasta. they are just individual pots of water in the same device that costs a sh it fuck ass ton of money because employees don't know how to manage things. Hire someone that is not an illegal immegrant and you might get somewhere lad.

I get that. But weren't you implying that they should always add oil? No matter the type of pasta?
Otherwise why's it an annoyance to you, if they 'only' add oil to the gluten free?

Surely that device is more economical in the long run. You're only heating one element as opposed to 6 individual pans. Plus its space saving and obviously more convenient.

6 pots one stove
ok bro.
and by 25/hour i meant you get 25 hours per week at $10.85
enjoy your pleb shit you fucking burger flipper

look, if you give a hooker an eggplant, chances are she will just ram it home. If you give a began pasta, they will pour oil on it before cooking it. If you have sex with someone who has aids, you will get aids, I think the point makes itself. Also whataburger and in and out are literally the worst burger chains there are, fudruckers is on a whole other top tier level than those pieces of garbage.

it takes the same amount of energy to heat 6 pots no matter what the heating element is; until cold fusion is a thing that is the case.

>metal that is heating up
>adds pasta before water is boiling

Fucking retards that don't know how to make spaghetti.

doesn't matter if the water is boiling or not, the pasta is still touching the metal, which is TERRIBLE.

They aren't sat in 6 individual water pots. They all share the same tray of water, heated by a single heating element.

which still takes the same amount of energy you would need to heat up 6 individual pots. This is basic science.

If you actually pay attention and STIR the pasta into the water, you'll find that the bottom part becomes soft relatively quickly and the pasta will fully submerge in less than a minute (it also reduces the amount of time the pasta touches the metal). Also, stop cooking your pasta in a sauce pan.

Half the pasta cooks for a longer time than the rest, this is very bad practice.

the one we use at work has a water in. so if you set it right the water stream vs evaporation will be equal and you will have hot water for the whole day without worrying about reloading or it drying up and burning up

Hence why I said stop cooking pasta in a sauce pan. People have a tendency to choose cooking vessels that are too small for the item that they are cooking.

>putting pasta in before the water is boiling
are you ok user?

nah

fudruckers

This isn't exactly true. The baskets in the device are individual serving sizes. If you were going to use 6 individual pots, like you suggested, then they'd have to hold an equally as efficient amount of water, to be as economical as the device. This is a laughable concept.

I can only imagine the chaos that would ensure if you were ever in charge of a busy restaurant.

Nah, you'd use much more energy keeping 6 smaller pans at boiling temp than one larger pan. Plus that thing probably regulates the temp.

>if you give a hooker an eggplant, chances are she will just ram it home
No.
>If you give a began pasta, they will pour oil on it before cooking it.
Not always, no more than a meat eater.
>If you have sex with someone who has aids, you will get aids
Not always either. Also condoms.

Listen, that's not how arguments work out of /pol/. You'd barely fool a bot.
Also gluten is vegan, you're mixing up your stereotypes.

It's the heat climbing up the pan side from the stove that burns it, not the pan itself.

>Eating dry pasta at a restaurant
Why not pay them top dollar to Microwave a Lean Cusine?

Should only order pasta if they make it fresh.

Gluten free isn't vegan, it's a stupid food fad.

>It burns the pasta touching the metal
Wat.swf

Adding oil to the water does nothing as it is not desolvable in water