How much soda do you generally drink, Veeky Forums?

How much soda do you generally drink, Veeky Forums?

Four cans a day.

Im going to die.

2 glass every 2 glasses of water. so about 2 glasses a day

none

10 cans per week

This one. I decided to replace soda with alcohol. Makes me feel good

I haven't drank soda without alcohol in years.

hello liam one XL sprite please

soda with absinthe

I literally drink 2 liters of diet Coke every day.

People keep telling me I'm going to get ill, lose my teeth, or burn a hole in my stomach but honestly, the last time I had water I got sick so I avoid it.

Typically about 32 oz/week.

You'll probably die first, honestly.

Only if I go to a fast food restaurant that has one of those customizable fountain drink options

Peach sprite? Hell yes

are there really people on here that don't drink SODA?!

one every few months

few sips a day, it's a bit too acidic to chug down really much and the few sips are enough to balance the taste and moisten the stomach a bit.

Only as a mixer. So maybe twice a week.

I stopped drinking soda like 2 years ago but the thing is I only replaced it with "juice" if you can call it that.

I actually bought a juicer but its been sitting in the attic still in the box. Fruit is expensive.

I'll usually drink a cup and get 1-2 refills if I eat out somewhere.
Otherwise, I try not to buy it because I have zero fucking self-control.

Been cutting out the diet fizz. Had nothing to drink but water for almost a week.

None, because it's sugar water and it has no nutritional value.

Almost never.

Once or at most twice a week. I mostly drink water or tea because I drink a lot in general and I don't want to spend too much on drinks. I drink a coke for the caffeine every thursday and a can of San Pellegrino every once in a while.

Drink like a litre of cola zero or fanta light a day.

>inb4 muh aspartame gives u cancer

It doesn't. Also I don't like the real sugar sodas because it feels like I just downed a cup of molten snicker bars.

Usually one bottle every Friday, sometimes I'll buy a Mtn Dew or a Gatorade.

>pleasures? no thank you m'lady, i only ingest what brings about the finest nutritions for my body. where are you going? i was just about to offer you a glass of water

I have no doubt that you believe that.

Maybe 1 glass a month, but I'll go sometimes months without drinking soda. When i get a craving for that carbonation burn, i just drink a Topochico with lime.

I have on average one a week?