Fly overs don't have anything go-

>fly overs don't have anything go-

>Some meat and greens on a tortilla
Woah...

>Whites couldn't surpass meat over a tortilla

Gets me thinkin'...

First of all the only thing flyover states deserve is a nuclear holocaust, second of all...

as a eurolard I find this obssesion with flyovers bizarre
I mean, every state has big cities, rich neighborhoods etc, right?
can someone explain this to me?

extreme jealousy of people able to own cars, have yards, pay less than $2000/mo rent, etc

It's just your basic class stratification, American-style.

It's extremely effective shitposting and one of the three cornerstones of Veeky Forums along with jackposting and fast food discussion.

Ehm... I don't know how to tell you this, but... Well... That is Mexican food user...

I can get that in 5 different places all in 2 miles of my home. That ain't nothing special.

Derogatory slang for when east coast or west coast travelers fly from one coast to the other. I don't know what the equalivant is in europe would be. Maybe flying from France to Russia and your fly over countries would be Poland or Lithuania?

>I mean, every state has big cities, rich neighborhoods etc, right?

No, actually.

and flyovers have mexicans to make them what's the holdup?

A lot of mexicans in flyover country. Lots of factory and farm jobs for them

I think you don't know what flyovers are.

>le flyover meme

No, they don't.

Northern mexicans are flyovers too

Why do those faggot beaners always double up the tortillas

I live in one of those states and you can literally buy tacos like that around the corner from my house. I pay $295 a month in rent to live in a nice apartment close to the city, it's a popular area for Mexicans

Where are living? That's like 1960s rent even for flyover

>caring about what anyone who unironically and repeatedly uses the term flyover thinks
The basic foodie mentality of NYers and Commiefornians is
>it has to be made by brown people or a part of the latest trend to be good
There's nothing wrong with good 'murcan food.

>all of NY gets a pass because of NYC
>all of Nevada gets a pass because of Vegas
>all of Illinois gets a pass because of chicago
>Pennsylvania gets a pass because of philly
>Delaware ISN'T flyover?
>Virginia ISN'T flyover?
>Upper Michigan ISN'T flyover?

"flyover" is literally meaningless according to this map.

found the salty flyover

In America you can drive at 80mph for over a day and still be in flyover land. That being said, those in the heart of flyover land are extremely secluded. The differences between these people and city folk are significant

coasties mad because since the internet can make a trend global the day after it starts, so they don't have anything unique to them anymore other than niggers and seafood.

Did you just randomly color states?

Flyover just means the midwest in general Veeky Forums speak

it's a food board, and food culture is drastically different in flyover land vs civilized parts of america, that's why Veeky Forums is constantly on about this topic

in flyover land you will be ostracized and hazed for eating or drinking differently

if you think, look, talk, walk, act, or live differently than a "regular normal guy" you are, in their eyes, the enemy of America and all that she stands for

in flyover land, the locals have been brainwashed by cargill (etc) into thinking that shit-tier boxed/packaged foods are patriotic and eating fresh vegetables or non-CAFO meat is literally GAY MUSLIM TREASON

flyovers have a weird chip on their shoulder about other people enjoying nice things, which is why decent upstanding coasties get so annoyed with them

>>coloured by easily-triggered Kentuckian
And I can say this as a wisconsinite

>flyovers grow vegetables in their garden
>coasties buy vegetables from Juan on the side of the road

the real difference.

>flyovers
>vegetables
lol'd

>food culture is drastically different in flyover land vs civilized parts of america
No its not. Its almost exactly the same

literally none of this is true

I lived in flyover for 6 years, sorry if the truth hurts

I've lived in flyover for 27 years and never experienced any of that

I've lived in "flyover" land my entire life and you're definitely full of shit.

However, you're allowed to be an imbecile and to continue thinking that the tiny little group of people that you've been in contact with fully represents millions and millions of people that you've never met that live upon millions of square miles of land you've never set foot upon.

obviously you wouldn't notice it if it seemed "normal" to you

hence the concept of the "regular normal guy", which, obviously, you are

as I said to the other guy, obviously it seems like "just the way things is" [sic] to you

maybe you should not try to have an opinion about this, hmm? I mean come on. "I've lived here my whole life". that makes you capable of viewing it from an outside, impartial perspective? really?

but I don't do nor experience any of the things you mentioned

obviously you wouldn't. see

That doesn't even make sense though

thank you for proving my point. this goes for you and the other guy.

Yep, true. I live in flyover land on 3 acres and grow a lot of my own vegetables. Know what my white trash neighbors do on 3 acres? Spray tons of our friendly agri-chemicals to maintain a bermuda grass image that post WWII chemical companies convinced people they have to have to keep up with their image of manicured 'murica.

Want to trace the decline of 'murica? Look at post WWII, period.

Are cities like Chicago, Houston, Atlanta, Phoenix, or Las Vegas part of flyover country?

Everything that isn't Manhattan/Brooklyn or LA is flyover

LA is literally flyover land incarnate

Northern California and the PNW are not flyover

But America is better than ever thanks to capitalism and the technology it brought us.

Ok, but thats not what the term flyover means at all

IDGAF what wrong opinions you have about what a term means or does not mean

LA is basically just Muncie x1000, it blows my mind that anyone mistakes it for something other than flyover USA

I wouldn't notice that you're a complete asshat that doesn't know what you're talking about?

Actually, I did notice. I'm not the one making tiny-brained assumptions based off tiny fractions of experience.

As I stated, I have much more experience than you. Whether or not I'm a "regular normal guy" does not make me blind to contradictions within your bigoted generalization of what amounts to a vast and varied set of peoples and cultures.

In my experience, among the millions of square miles and hundreds of millions of people that make up middle america, you can find whatever you're looking for. Sometimes you have to look harder or farther. That doesn't say much good about you, does it?

The key is flyover is not a good or bad thing. It just describes whether a place is where celebrities and your favorite tv shows are which is just LA and NY. There are plenty of good and plenty of bad places in flyover

It's just a Veeky Forums meme. There are large "flyover" cities that have their own food culture. Hell Chicago is the 3rd largest city in the country yet people on here will call it "flyover".
Just people thinking because they live near an ocean it makes them better than everyone else.
Pretty much this.

>in my experience
what difference does "your experience" make?

I've lived in 7 US states and 5 countries, and visited all but 4 states and 27 different countries

you've literally spent every day of your life within driving distance of the place where you were born, and no doubt where your father was born

I don't know how to say this without sounding like a dick, but your opinion on the smell of your own farts is irrelevant

>I've lived in 7 US states and 5 countries
Are you a hobo or something? who the fuck does this?
Also, if this is true, how come everything you say is so wildly inaccurate?

I feel like this is a more accurate map.

I don't think a hillbilly whose mother is his sister can really say what is or isn't accurate now, can you

Also it's called a passport. You've probably never heard of it

Still salty about that glass ceiling?

Many people have passports. Very few have reason to flee 4 different countries
Who the fuck even moves that often? Seems like an insane hassle. Do you have no family or job?

>>fly overs don't have anything go-

FUCK YOU FAGGOT WHITE BOY.

COME TO GEORGIA AND SAY THAT TO MY FACE.

Virginia and Maryland can never be flyover because all of the people that run the government live there

It's called having family all over the world and taking educational opportunities when they arise. Who wouldn't jump at the opportunity to experience new places? Oh oh I know I know! A dumb, xenophobic, scared flyover inbred!

Is MS really showing up there as non flyover, for god's sake man!

People who hate on flyover states are just butthurt niggers, spics, and kikes. Flyover states = white america.

Luckily, the knowledge that we as white people have that we are the greatest race of people to have ever lived on this planet goes a long way to assuage the constant bemoaning of the lesser mongoloid races.

Flyover states = white america
White america = bad food

Flyover states = bad food

These two really.
Been to NYC, been to LA, been to most major cities, many small towns in most states in the US. Some foods are better in some places, some others in other places and there are alot of great small places not carried by a city's name inbetween. The End.

t. Ohio

>People who hate on flyover states are just butthurt niggers

Prolly cuz they wish they was back home like
Chicago
Atlanta
Detroit
Memphis
St. Louis
Baltimore
New Orelans

Flyover = Niggerville

Yes, I'm sure that anything that isn't fried chicken or watermelon is "bad" in your opinion.

>Chicago
>Atlanta
>Detroit
>Memphis
>St. Louis
>Baltimore
>New Orelans
>Flyover = Niggerville

oh lord... don't forget about the South!!!

lawdy don't forget aobut tha deep south!!

>In my experience, among the millions of square miles and hundreds of millions of people that make up middle america, you can find whatever you're looking for.

You can't find Thai food in all of Wyoming, though.

Holy shit, are american blacks all that obese?

>Flyover states = white america
You've clearly never been to the south

Salty flyover fucks. Kill yourselves before you elect another fucking racist cheeto. Oh wait, there's a volcano waiting to demolish every one of you retards anyway.

>the greatest race of people to have ever lived on this planet

Even white supremacists know they didn't mean flyover hicks when they made this shit up.

>Holy shit, are american blacks all that obese?

you are a racist if you think blacks are obese.

when they have more fat, it's just a part of their culture you racist!

Or you could live in a place that matters and be able to take the subway to literally any food you'd want to eat instead of having to travel across state lines and scour "millions of square miles"

Plus 1/3rd of the country lives between the DC suburbs and the Boston suburbs, with the next highest concentration being along the west coast. The entirety of middle America barely reaches the 100 million people mark

Not really. A lot of those states are really poor. There are some rich people and a few big cities, but they aren't like the East Coast. It's where the fattest people in the US live (those 300+ pounders on motorized scooters), people averse to trying "ethnic" food like Italian, and real Amurrcans, etc. Anyway, that's more like a third to half of the people in flyover country. Most of them are okay and it's mostly just Veeky Forums shitposting.

>Chicago
>Atlanta
>Detroit
>Memphis
>St. Louis
>Baltimore
>New Orelans

I are the Niggerest Cities in 'Merica!

You also forgot Nashville... nigger capital

I would elect Trump a thousand more times if I could just to take the piss out of twats like yourself.

>It's where the fattest people in the US live

Its true. Blacks to concentrate in the east coast & deep south.

Hey fuck you buddy. I live in one of those little pockets of blue in a sea of red.
I can't help what the idiots around me do.

Flyover-posting is amateur-tier trolling, guys. If you're not trolling, please get help for whatever mental illness you may have.

Where's asians?

Running government doesn't make a place more or less flyover

Why do blacks hate Idahoe?

It's literally a swamp.

And also, niggers apparently hate montana.

>place that matters

That's why they elected Hillary, right?

>take the subway

I lol'd

You dumb stinking coasties and your stinking cities full of liberal mongoloids deserve to be pathetic together.

Have fun paying thousands of dollars a month to rent a shitty apartment you fuckin spic

Fun Fact: Alaska has more obese niggers than Utah and Colorado combined.

I think you mean drumpf, you little retard. How does it feel knowing that no one will ever hear or care about anything you will ever do? OKC bombing best day of my fucking life

>You dumb stinking coasties and your stinking cities full of liberal mongoloids deserve to be pathetic together.

I'll easily take liberal mongoloids over your Niggers who rob, rape, and fuck up your shit every fucking week.

wasn't virginia the place where some inbred senator called someone "macaca" because he wasn't a white christian male?

virginia confirmed flyover for the next 1000 years

also MD, much like VA, had slaves same as the rest of the slave states, so there's that

sherman should have finished the job

Have fun living off the federal aid made possible by the seats of America's economy.

coastie cucks confirmed for edgy teens

>wasn't virginia the place where some inbred senator called someone "macaca" because he wasn't a white christian male?

No? VA is not West Virginia

>spic
>mongloids
>no argument without racial slurs

People on the coast are cultured and actually travel and meet people, so its been a known fact for a while that not all white people are racist ignorant monsters. Its just that all of those racists are republicans.

This is what they really mean.

Why would anyone even care about 9/11?

I'm not having an argument with anybody I'm just making fun of all you niggers, kikes and spics.

You're doing a great job of convincing the rest of us that flyover land isn't full of stupid, fat hicks.

Yeah because jacking off to your assault rifle collection smoking meth and prepping for the black helicopters is so not edgy

why the fuck would I want to convince a bunch of retarded mongoloids anything?

actually, you can all stay in your stinking rotten cities and burn them to the ground with your constant hissy fits for all I care. i hope a power plant melts down and turns you all into mutants

>assault rifle collection

you don't know what you're talking about, cuck