Help me build a character! (Q&A)

Help me build a character for a story by asking me questions. Any question is acceptable, I'll answer it to the best of my ability (in character). Some basics:
Species: Half-human.
Setting: Fantasy.

What's the other half?

Other half? I don't know what you mean.

Wooooah, those are some wacky shoes. What size feet do you have?

Half human and half what?

Size 12 American.
Faer, on my mother's side. My father was a very, very brave man.

Does he feel like a supreme gentleman because of his half race body?

Make him look like a cute girl.

What the fuck is a faer?

>Faer

How nice is that boipucci?

My Faer ancestry makes me taller (I stand at 6'7") and makes me slightly faster and lighter. It also allows better resistance to the flow of energy through my body, meaning I can channel more magic at once than any normal human. It lowers my reproductive cycle, and I used to have to fight quite hard to control my baser instincts, but I have mastered them in my old age. My ancestry lowers my bone density to give way for additional muscle mass, so unless I channel magic into durability spells, my bones are susceptible to breaking.
A Faer is a sort of pre-elf. They possessed long life spans, stronger muscles, and other physical advantages over humans, but they had slow reproductive cycles, fragile bodies, and were barely sapient. They were intelligent, but could only work together in very small tribes. As a rule any group of Faer above 200 would devolve into infighting.
Some Faer managed to move away from their ancestral lands, and developed higher mental capacities but lowered physical ones, and became the elves of the modern day.

So you're a filthy half-breed?

Me, being a superior human master race, can I hunt you down and lynch you for being a dirty mongrel?

You could try. I doubt you'd find me. I could be anywhere...

While my Faer ancestry gives me some alterations to my physiological structure, human genes are dominant, and therefore I'm primarily human. Sort of a 70/30 split.
Fucking is one thing you are good at.

What's the name of your sword?

I use three. Two are my fathers; they're twins, Ember and Ender. I keep them hidden, usually, and use one at a time, so if my enemy disarms me, I have a backup. My third is a Cornerstone called the Key of Souls. I am also in possession of the Key of Minds. The Body and Spirit keys are somewhere off-world.

You said your father was a brave man. How so? And what about your mother? What was she like?

OC names, do not steal:
>Darmok Bloodbane (boss level fire knight)
>Armando Cortez (lvl 50 swashbuckler)
>Damnus Crone (lvl 52 warlock)
>Django Blacksteel (lvl 47 warrior & blacksmith) (he's black)
>Grok the Pungent (lvl 10 ogre)

Please move this to reddit.

gay fag mcgee (lvl 4 elf)

Concept art of Darmok Bloodbane.

Born: 11th Sun of the Fifteenth Season, Twelfth Century AGW (after the Great War) in Ibormeith, Northern Trulippia

As the second son of the noble Bloodbane family, he was raised in the lap of luxury. However, after turning 18 he became an officer in the Royal Army of Trulippia and was exposed to the hardships of war in numerous crusades against the orcish invaders. As a result, he became an alcoholic. Eventually, he was discharged for beating his bedwarmer (he was in love with her but she slept with one of his subordinates). His alcoholism worsened until he met Armando Cortez in a tavern in the town of Grundleweir, Central Trulippia, east of the Capitol.

My father was brave in the same way that the father of a half demon is brave.
As for my mother, I never met her - well, I met her for two minutes, during which I killed her. It wasn't very easy.

*I draw my two 20lb, six foot flamberges, one in each hand*
Kisama... I will avenge our slain mother!!
*the wind blows, causing my leather trench coat to billow in the wind*
Prepare yourself...
*my glasses flash ominously in the sunlight and I suddenly rush at you*
BASTARD!!!

Those aren't very effective tactics. Rushing an enemy headlong is a good way to get killed. Killing your enemy with maximum available force before they are even aware you exist is my preference.