Easy Dinner

Post pics and describe some easy dinners you make. Pic related is one of mine. Use a rice cooker with a steaming tray, prep your veggies and put on tray then layer dumplings and bun on top. I have frozen zip lock baggies of sliced chicken thigh so I just thaw one in warm water then pour soy sauce, sesame oil, crushed red pepper, minced garlic (from a jar), salt, pepper, and some sugar into the bag and let it marinate on the counter for like 10 minutes while the rice cooker is going. When the rice cooker shows the 10 minute countdown I cook the chicken in a stainless pan as hot as it will go- toss it around till it appears fully caramelized then I plate up and everything (rice cooker bowl/basket, stainless pan, cutting board) goes in the dishwasher. Pretty high efficiency in terms of effort and cleanup

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s10etP1p2bU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

those bland ass carrots

I got this idea for boiled dinner when I was in the USA. It's dead simple but tastes good.
I added the roasted potatoes because I need the carbs.

bump4morefoodz

french omelette filled with sauteed mushrooms and greens

fish cakes with vegetables cooked in homemade chicken broth

stuffed peppers with greek salad

shakshuka with tahini sauce

you must get a lot of girls with those culinary skills

poached chicken log with coleslaw

tortilla

squash risotto

butter basted fish with squash puree

Pan fried meat is my go to -- chicken or pork, occasionally beef. Usually sticking to basic seasoning, sometimes adding chilli. Usually frying with garlic and rosemary/thyme, but it depends on my mood and what I have.

I eat it with boiled/fried potatoes, rice or bread and some vegetable/salad.

brandade and ratatouille

here is another example, if the side is not cooked I make sauteed mushrooms or something like sweet and sour peppers

artichokes and fish kebabs with white asparagus and hollandaise (ok so all together a reasonable amount of work but individually not and takes under an hour)

sword fish steaks with broad bean and pea puree

salmon with crushed potatoes and beurre blanc

ham with buttered veg and parsley sauce

FUCKING QUICHE

none of these are easy dinners, stop being autistic and fuck off

How do I make these? I'm running out of ways to cook eggs.

>boiled dinner

literally my favourite kind of food. had this fucking bollito misto with veal shank, brisket, tongue and cotechino the other day, served with msutard fruits and spinach and horseradish. would sell my soul to have that shit once a week

they are all easy, requiring like 20 mins or less of hands on time.

rather than describing it i'll just link you some obligatory Veeky Forumsino

it's the classic french style, not the 'country' style

with the really stuffed ones like that i always keep some of the beaten egg back and seal up the seam by rolling it to the side of the pan and pouring in the remainder

woops, here's link youtube.com/watch?v=s10etP1p2bU

good link, thanks

I must say he did an absolutely beautiful job with the second omelette and I've seen plenty of chefs cook omelettes

wow great job mirin that omelette

cheers

>1/4 cup of roux thickened with broth or milk
>2 small onions
>1 large celery stalk
>1 large carrot
>1 tablespoon of olive oil
>Salt, Pepper, Herbs de Provence
>Leftover meat
>Pasta, rice, potato or barley

>thickened
thinned

Well, yeah. It's Jacques fucking Pepin.

this needs a bay leaf
depending on the meat marjorie could also be a nice option

2 buck chuck

For me, it's a pure glass of water. The easiest dinneroption.