What's the worst plating you've ever seen?

What's the worst plating you've ever seen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0BfahbXepYs
youtube.com/watch?v=IbvbF0L9tJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw your crab doesn't want to share spaghetti with you

Cute as fuck tbqh

exactly what i thought

Perfecto

the chinese should not be allowed to stay on this planet

right in the feels

It's fingering the poo :3

does it count as plating if there isn't a plate?

"No. Take it back and put it on a plate. I don't care what the """""chef""""" says."

is this some sort of art project?

Maybe applebees is more to your liking pleb

I hate it when people and restaurants try to be that pretentious with food. It's a fucking piece of meat and salad, not some hipster art project.

try to keep up luddite. lemme guess, you use paper plates?

I hate how this is a thing now. I'm starting to see this stupid cake on a cup bullshit in my city. Completely dumb.

Are they serving what I assume is someone's interpretation of what food is on a fucking tablet?

yes

shart

>mere seconds later:
>i'm sorry you don't appreciate our efforts
>perhaps you'd be moreat home at the restaurant across the street
>well get your coat out
The restaurant decides what they offer you and how. You're not paying to get your way - you're paying to sample their selection, ye of little restaurant experience.

>eating cake hands free
>dumb

Get out

Not only tablets, but artificially overpriced tablets at that. Is this it? Have we reached peak decadence?

>in this little glass slate there's more complicated electronics and processing power orders of magnitude higher than what we used to pilot the tin can that put people on the fucking moon
>lets have it show pretty pictures while people eat pretentious food off of the front of it.

a) the customer is always right
b) enjoy your bad yelp review
c) enjoy never getting a dime from me or my family again because you choose to serve your food like a braindead moron

>a) the customer is always right
HA!
b) enjoy your bad yelp review
Please, nigga. Your thoroughly autism-reeking 'they refused to replate my food the way I wanted it' would be glossed over and no-one would care. Out the door you go!
>c) enjoy never getting a dime from me or my family again
imfinewiththis.jpg

Please deflate your sense of self-importance.

Okay no, peak decadence would be:

>restuarant with a single table on a stage
>a poor family is brought in
>diners then negotiate with family to purchase one of the family members
>said purchased person is killed, butchered, and prepared as a five course meal for the diners

Is that a glass of gravy? If so I'm in.

and you eat each course on a freshly washed ipad

>defending serving a meal on a folded up tablecloth
kys

youtube.com/watch?v=0BfahbXepYs

OP reminds me of this abomination

>that filename
toppukekku

Uh, what is in the glass?

watered down bbq sauce with ice

>the customer is always right

Hahaha, that's great. Tbh I'm with you when it comes to pretentious plating, but the customer is always right? That's some stupid entitlement bullshit that people repeat to justify why they're acting like spoiled brats.

It's your right as a customer to choose where you go. It is not your right as customer to dictate to a restaraunt owner how they should serve their food. If you don't like how they serve their food, go somewhere else.

Nice strawman. I'm not. I think it's redonkulous, but here's the kicker: Don't like it, don't go there.
Don't go anyway, complain you don't like what they do and demand they change it just for you. Know your fucking place in the world - hint: you're not king of it - and go to restaurants you like rather than demand everyone should cater to your autismal whims.

if i owned a restaurant, id serve heart attack inducing hamburgers that are served on a mirror.
that way you can see yourself eat the hamburger and see the kind of fat fuck you truly are.

Crab a la bubble bath

bmup

kill yourself

>red velvet
Fucking cum everywhere

>t. Napkin plater aficionado

>i have no argument so i will reject your reality and substitute my own
>t. entitled manchild

This board.

Literally any. One of the most pointless things out there.

Plating rarely matters in home cooking but it does in an actually decent restaurant

>it is pointless to put your food on a plate

r8

anything from chick fil a

Both you faggots blew it.

would poke awkwardly with butter knife to see if it was alive

>This is the war cry of a Numale

>tfw your spaghetti dosnt want to share its crabs with you

actually kek'd out loud. that's the most ridiculous thing i've seen

Deconstructed hotdog. Glazed wiener suspension, tomato catsup and mustard foam, cryogenic pickle relish julienne, toasted brioche tower, dwarf basil greens.

>tfw I don't have crabs

youtube.com/watch?v=IbvbF0L9tJg

>tfw crab has BIG. MEATY. CLAWS.

>people reserve tables months in advance and pay several hundred dollars for this

jesus jumpjacking christ

what is it

is the reason why you made a whole tread to complain about chopping spring onions?

'this

Duh. He's shellfish.

This sandwich was pretty good but it pisses me off when they put chips in those basket things, they get cold really quickly.

>food served on a plank or cutting board or slate
nope, take it back, bring it back on a plate or leave it back there and I'll leave

But why

yada yada reddit

god that would feel good in my vagina

This was a home made pasta dish i made but i didnt expect the pasta to close when i cook it

Easily the least disgusting thing to go up there no doubt.

>pasta and greens
What's wrong with you

not my proudest moment it wasnt as filling alone so i add it. It was easy to eat even tho the fiber were barely cooked by the sauce i made but it only took one palte to make me full thank god i though it out once i was done i learn my lesson after that

BRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFF

If the crab was alive it could snip the spaghetti into more manageable lengths with its pincers.

Based crabbro

Based brap poster

>Glazed wiener suspension
What a time to be alive!

I think the thing on the hotdog is a mouse corpse

We walked in off the street and paid
50 Euros for 11 courses you dumb bitch

worked at a place that did this, burgers and pizzas on wooden board massive steak knife in burger, makes it so much harder to clear tables and wash, no point to it customers don't give a shit about the wooden board gimmick they get annoyed because shit's more likely to fall on the table and them

ENOUGH

you're defending a piece of shit. You're the one using the strawman by ignoring the obvious digusting "plating" and instead making the arguemnt about the rights of the restaurant owners. Go fuck yourself.

>JUST fuck my shit up: The Meal

Incorporating foot faggotry into your meal the best way possible. With stinky meatballs.

I wonder if there was any inspiration in this, or if it was a long night

What's with people and hotdogs? They seem to be a target for plating tomfoolery

Apprehensive, curious
These are the words that describe my feelings about pic related

pls waht isi t

would you say it seemed fishy, user?

Regardless of style, that is some pretty competent knifework right there. Look at how regular the arms are cut.

>waaah waaah why don't they do everything I say? Im PAYING them

Urgh...I'm sorry I asked