>one kg peeled garlic
>minced
>1,5l brandy
>added
>set for one week
>strained via mororized juicer
>bottled

am I doing this right?

Drink it in one go and check if you have to vomit.
If so you did it wrong,

What is it for?

this
I DEMAND ANSWERS!!!

I can take about a quarter shot...more than that and I'll vomit.
>health?
aparently garlic tincture, four shots held in the mouth every four hours will keep you alive for an eternity.

err...drops, not four shots. four shots would kill you

It's the elixir of life.

Wouldn't it just be better to eat a clove of garlic?

If you had ever taken even a single bite of fresh garlic, and I mean just one chomp, you would realise how rediculous that statement is.

oh and this way I can keep garlic in a flask.

That's what I hear.

Hello, Potion Seller, I am going into battle and I want your strongest potions.

That looks like a semen tincture. Like you might just be drinking human cum.

>single bite of fresh garlic, and I mean just one chomp, you would realise how rediculous that statement is.
i eat raw garlic all the time
yeah i dont get out much

I also have wee bottles of the most refined product.

A product I am sure you dispose of in abundance.

congrats...a mourh of iron, +2 vigilance.

Are you a girl? If not, trim your fucking nails.

I've been thinking about it these past couple of days. At least my nails are growing in strong.

based thread

Why not just eat garlic? Chop it and swallow if you don't want the shitty breath

Its about absorbtion into the gums, I think.

just eating the garlic is tasty, but I'd rather cook it first.

You sound very weak. Shame that get is wasted on you. I hope you starve in the winter

enjoy your "Game of Drones on about it." like OMG. I sound weak? what...did you imagine my voice in your head?..because I was only typing.

That's both flattering and a sign of mental hazard...voices come from within, and only voices make sound.

all that and I forgot the pic.

Holding alcohol in your mouth for extended periods can give you oral cancer

Where can i buy those cool ass potion bottles?

I hope you didn't use the chemically bleached garlic from china. Otherwise you will poison yourself with your cool ass potion.

just slap "potion bottles" or "perfume bottles" into your favorite search engine.

Antique stores are another good place to look.

Why not just take Kyolic?

Probably really good in some garlic pasta but why user

Do not EVER reuse a perfume bottle, for food pr other purposes.
Literal poison. You'd be better off emptying a bleach bottle and rinsing it out than you would be reusing a perfume bottle for food purposes.

I wasn't proposing re-using a bottle that had actual perfume in it.

People make fancy looking empty bottles. You can put whatever you want in them, or just display them as is. These are often called "perfume bottles".

...and if you did want to re-use an actual perfume bottle, that would be fine as long it was a glass bottle. Glass does not absorb anything---that's why it's used for laboratory experiments that require purity and accuracy. Bleach bottles are plastic; plastic can absorb things.

Alcohol causes oral cancer

Just eat some raw garlic every day, make a habit out of eating hummus or something.

Why do you drink this?

My dad died of throat cancer from eating bad pussy.

Did you make this because of that /r9k/ thread about pinworms where the guy gave detailed advice on getting drunk and shoving garlic up your ass to kill them?

This is the first I'm hearing of it. Personally I don't suffer from worms and god bless that mofo

I believe it.

I think I'll go for the garlic pills.

will do

my local liqueor shop. vodka...ocean

why I'm here

sry for any typos

pussy, i regularly eat three cloves of raw garlic in the mornings

the trick is to not let it sit in your mouth for too long - the good chemicals released by garlic cause the burn and are formed upon a reaction with the air, so you want to let them sit in your mouth a little bit, but not long enough that it causes actual pain

>protip: eat 1500mg of vitamin C with your three cloves of raw garlic for rock hard boners (seriously it's madness), massive boost in blood nitric oxide and a testosterone boost