What are you craving?

Ack

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-is-Burger-King-called-Hungry-Jacks-in-Australia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Being dead

That fried shrimp picture in a different thread is really making me want some pretty bad.

To not get the runs instantly after eating stuff like that anymore.

:(

same desu

That gives you the runs? Are you one of those fags with a really weak immune system?

A spicy chicken baguette from Hungry Jacks.

Discontinued like 5 years ago and it was the only fast food I ever enjoyed.

I'm five days into keto. As close to zero carbs that I can get each day. I'm craving everything carbs. Five Guys and a milkshake would be awesome.

Sardines

Who the fuck is hungry jack

Im on keto too you need atleast 25 carbs or your gonna fuck your shit up im talking about diabetes and ulcers and other spooky shit eat a tomato or halo top ice cream its keto ice cream it gets rid of my cravings same with the tomato and it doesn't throw me out

Eat your green vegetables and occasional fruits or you will fuck yourselves up way more than any sugary diet.

Yeah I've done it long term before and never had any issues but I always go pretty strict the first week to really discipline myself and get in the mode of not eating all the food I want to. Definitely going to start integrating more vegetables and peanut butter etc tomorrow

A shrimp po'boy

It's what they call Burger King down in Australia.

quora.com/Why-is-Burger-King-called-Hungry-Jacks-in-Australia

Nachos.

Went to Pier 39 and went to Wipeout Bar and Grill. Best fucking nachos I have ever had.

About 7000 calories worth of mass produced gas station pastries.

Why

I limit myself to 1100 calories a day.

I made the mistake of eating like I did when I played football for about a year after highschool. And I'm paying the consequences.

I'm really craving a mcdonalds aussie angus meal, but i'm saving for a trip to japan so i'm pretty much eating beans and rice for the next couple of months.
At least i'll be able to eat some good food there to make up for it

I'm craving anything solid! Fuckin liquid diet in the hospital right now