Really makes you think

Really makes you think

What a strange coincidence. A vegan diet is absolutely loaded with phytoestrogens.

>A plant based diet is loaded with compounds found in plants
give this guy a medal

>garlic

no what I feel betrayed

why are some of them highlighted in blue? what does it mean?

What do phytoestrogens do to spoil your sick gains/weight loss/manliness again?

kek

highlighting the difference between typical vegan bullshit and normal white person cow milk.

also blueberries are blue, so why not.

Yeah, it made me think enough to do a little cursory research and the vast majority of peer reviewed studies indicate it has no effects on males. But I suppose those are all part of a vast sinister conspiracy just like the overwhelming majority of scientists agreeing human carbon emissions are changing the climate, right?

Activate almonds to remove xenoestrogens and retain male vitality

Fake news on both counts.

>he believes that humans are causing global warming

President Trump literally said that global warming was a Chinese hoax used to take manufacturing jobs to their country.

it's per 100g. garlic is consumed in tiny quantities.

>Really makes you think

> Chinese eat more soy & tofu than anyone
> soy & tofu supposedly filled with estrogen
> Meanwhile, Chinese men now dominate & own more African land, oil, resources than any all european colonialists combined.

Boss chinamen, fuled on estrogen tofu, now own Africa & the beta niggers & their women.

lol

>Boss chinamen, fuled on estrogen tofu, now own Africa & the beta niggers & their women.

Bigger brains + $$$ >>>> "muh dick"

You're the only other adult in this thread. The rest are just men who see the word estrogen and immediately feel their penis shrinking.

Don't you have anything better to do besides blame other people for your shitty life?

>citing the weakest and least physically developed race to defend your point against estrogen in foods

kek

*the overwhelming majority of scientists who receive government funding to keep up the facade

Wew. I bought a shitload of flax seeds once when I was Veeky Forums as fuck and looking for nutritious meme food. Good thing I threw most of them out.

>>knows for a fact which race is weakest
>>scientists are chumps in on the conspiracy

Oh fuck, I make homemade lube by boiling flax seed (it's seriously the most slippery, versatile stuff) and shooting it up my butt before prostate stimulation.

Am I going to grow titties? Am I going to effectively become a huge slut?

delet this post

>Boss chinamen, fuled on estrogen tofu, now own Africa & the beta niggers & their women.

Niggers have new masters to bow down to.

I'll delete your meatpost with my butthole

The chinese are taking all of our women and this makes mesabooga sad. :`(

The interrupt testosterone output in men

>What do phytoestrogens do to spoil your sick gains/weight loss/manliness again?

They help you develop and grow that BCB (Big Chinese Brain), that gold digging niggers LOVE.