How can I force myself to eat salad at home?

How can I force myself to eat salad at home?

>being this much of an attention whore

Find the best toppings that you like! I go with carrots, chickpeas, sunflower seeds (pine nuts are better but more expensive so I only do those occasionally), some salt/other spices, and oil/balsamic vinegar (but I'm vegan so substitute for your favorite dressing- oil based ones tend to be good and flavorful!)

Don't just eat a raw uncut cucumber 1 sliced tomato and some lettuce as snacks during the day.
Then you don't need to soak them in mayo as well.

Are you a grill? Only grills are that excited about things that grow on the ground and feed on mud and water.

Plz be in finland

the majority of Veeky Forums is female, calm down.

Damn girl u fine

Come to finland, ill buy you ugg boots and ipad

am grill, in US, am lesbian, so you have -2% chance. Good luck finding someone when you're that desperate though.

While I do have a weakness for ugg boots (don't judge me) I'm not gonna go to the most depressing country in europe just to get them.

I wouldn't go for uggs and an ipad, but I would consider it for weed and friendship haha.

A bullet

Hm?

Force yourself to eat veg. It doesnt matter if it tastes good, its good for you. Just keep that in mind.

The nice thing about salad is that it's basically "green shit whatever you want with your green shit." There's a FUCKLOAD of greens available to base a salad on besides iceberg and romaine. Spinach is fruity, Arugula is peppery, boston lettuce is delicate, shit you could even do cabbage.

Find some green leafies that you like, cut/tear them into bite sized peices, add stuff. Boom, salad.

>force
>not enjoying fresh vegetables

Hmm. I suppose if you're a massive fatass you COULD just put a lot of cheese, nuts or fruit on top to make it more palatable. Negates the point of being "healthy" entirely though.

Mesclun is a very mild blend of different types of greens and leaves. I'd start there if Iceberg and Romaine based salads are all you've ever known. Toasted seeds really perk up salads as well.

Making dressing is really easy, just use a vinegar of some sort and oil (could be anything, but olive and nut oils work best) and flavor/season it to your hearts content. Dijon vinaigrette is stupid easy to make and doesn't cost much to acquire the ingredients.

Salad with grilled meat(s) is my favorite food, so I could talk about this for a while without getting bored.

seconding this OP, make sure to mix up your bases! Romaine is a great place to start, you really shouldn't bother with iceberg unless you absolutely need to. Spinach, especially baby, is good, and arugula is sooooo good.

I understand the joke is that you're obsessed with Bridget Regan and it makes you shitpost but I would think you've posted this picture enough to times to notice she's eating falafel. Why do you keep making it about salad?

I mainly eat these

Its fatty dough and meat-mince

There's still a vegetable ration in the UK, so...you're fucked.

you can put literally anything in a salad to make it tasty. spinach leaves mixed with boston is one of my favourite leafy mixes. avoid iceberg if possible its very nutrient poor.

tuna, cheese, nuts, olives, onions, peppers, tomatoes, bacon, seeds, berries, chicken, whatever

stay away from storebought dressings though, make your own. it's super easy and theyre much better, plus you can use it on all kinds of shit

user's mom's braindead salad dressing recipe:

- 1/4c. vinegar
- 3/4c. olive oil
- 1-2 splotches of dijon
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, minced
- salt & pepper to taste

wala

There are many Bridget Regan fans

Also falafel is a salad basically

Some negroes make falafels, they are good when done well.