"Sorry, we stopped serving breakfast at 11:30"

"Sorry, we stopped serving breakfast at 11:30"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-eREiQhBDIk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

11:30? Most places stop at 10:30 nowadays

Ok, I'm an adult human being who can cook for himself.

Why would this situation ever happen? Are people too stupid to read the times off the menu?

great movie, also you're gay

in Canada McDonald's serves breakfast all day but they don't serve regular food until 11
it's literal cancer if you work night shift and want to grab fast food on the way home

I ree and attempt to force the drive thu door open.

qt

At TB they told us in the training guide to give customers 5 minutes of leeway to keep them happy. Told my shift manager to piss off more than once because he was butthurt about selling black bean burritos at 10:05 PM. Dude, fuck off, you weren't going to dump out the container until like 2AM anyways.

Most places, by the books, McD's and TB included, stop serving breakfast at 11. But if you come in at 10:55 they're likely to tell you they're all out of breakfast stuff and they're not going to cook any more.

That's good, I hate breakfast food anyways :^)

Who was in the wrong here?

Obviously the nu-male cucks and soccer moms who are against civilian carry. Would have been a lot shorter movie.

pm or am?

Michael Douglas was. he's a baby boomer piece of shit who thinks he's entitled to everything. No, the customer is not always right. Breakfast is over, now it's the lunch menu, deal with it.

why do fast food """"""""""restaurants"""""""""" do this? Surly its in their interest to sell as much as possible, so why restrict many peoples favourite choice?

But have you seen the lunch menu?

Meant for

logistics

It's for food prep reasons. Nowadays they microwave everything so it's not an issue anymore.

Unless they've changed since I worked there 10 years ago, nothing was ever microwaved. Its extremely obvious when food is microwaved and nobody actually likes microwaved food

who asked you mr tough guy

Go to fastfood restaurant insread of cooking at home like a human that capable of taking care of themselves KEK

Well I can also head in at 3 in the morning drunk as hell and get breakfast so it's a fair trade off.

Wait, people other than middle aged women watch this show?

every time i go to a fast food joint with my dad i'm scared this scene is going to happen

if they so much as position the cheese incorrectly he gets so angry, one time he threw an ice cream cone through the drive through window (directly at the person attending it) because it was vanilla instead of chocolate

Tell your dad to get some fucking anger management.

>they
>everything
Stop talking out your ass, name some specifics or fuck off. The only chain fast food place I've seen use a microwave was a tiny Dairy Queen in a mall that microwaved my hot dog.

if you were a regular adult I'd say just stop going anywhere with him. not worth it
but you're a fucking stupid frogposter so you probably couldn't wipe your own ass without mommy and daddy's help

this is actually pretty normal at fast food places in america

Who the fuck would say this to a fastfood employee? Dear christ that would look autistic.

what the fuck is your problem? have you ever worked fast food before? everything is deep fried or microwaved

What do you think it is?

youtube.com/watch?v=-eREiQhBDIk

I've never worked fast food that microwaved more than one or two relatively minor things.
Heck, the only thing McDonalds ever microwaved was the biscuits.

You do know that a microwave is a specific appliance, right? I've gone ahead and attached a picture of a typical microwave, as you seem to be confused.

I just want a fucking chicken biscuit and don't feel like frying chicken while cooking more biscuits than I'll eat

fuck off

Maybe in the 90's, Tec 9's aren't that popular anymore, even with their usual fanbase.

Well most of them were made like complete shit so it really isn't a stretch to imagine that many broke.

The one in the movie fires from an open bolt, which would make sense from the movie armorer's perspective, as they're very easy to convert to full-auto (like, silly easy), though in reality, really very few open bolt KG9 pistols were made (the original which the the Tec-9 is based on). The notion that the Tec-9 was frequently converted into an automatic weapon is probably vastly exaggerated, and was probably seen more in movies and Miami Vice than it ever happened IRL.

Not that the more aggressive and mean looking guns ever figure much in crime in general, almost all of it is pistols ranging from average to cheap shit.

Why does this even need to be said if it's true?

Oh well in that case I guess I'll take my business to the nearest McDonald's™ restaurant where they serve breakfast all day. There I can get a juicy McGriddle™ and a large order of their World Famous Fries™

But no Orange Hi-C.

The guy with the gun?

>Cops are in the wrong

You have a point.

you never heard of open carry, bro?

breakfast machine broke

Brandishing isn't open carrying.

You try finding a Tec-9 holster.

They have them. I have one for my cobray pre-ban semi-auto mac-11. Also slings work.

I can't wait for robots to replace fastfood workers.

No more spit in the food, breakfast all day, and best of all you won't have to deal with the undereducated that usually end up in those positions.

Damn, as if I wasn't pissed enough my dad sold his early Tec-9 because the sear was fucked.

The person who had that employee pop up into his daily routine while he's at home browsing Veeky Forums, I assume

They really aren't that good, the magazines absolutely suck and seize up at the slightest spec of dirty, the frame is flimsy as shit so you can't shoot anything heavier than 124gr ammo (and even then it shits it's pants, they're super picky with ammo), forget about putting on a silencer and shooting 147gr subsonics, that shit stresses the frame horribly.

As a collectible or curiosity, it's one thing, but if you want a big 9mm with a big magazine, there's way better options, even for the era.

Your dad sounds like a fucking child.

I swear I'll never understand how kids have undying loyalty to their parents when all their parents are to them are two people who fucked.

Yeah, I've got a thing for curiosities.

That woman who threw up her food when Michael Douglas started talking to her. Some poor mother fucker has to clean that shit up.

Putting the /k/ in Veeky Forums

How fucking new are you?

Veeky Forums is more /k/ than /k/ is

Is that The Sidler from Seinfeld?

That babby 1911 there interests me, is that a Llama .380?

Not in my experience.

You sound like an angry teen. Calm down

Of course you can't understand it when your starting premises are wrong. I assume you didn't have any family growing up. Either that or you're an edgy teenager.

Yeah maybe that's all your parents did but some people actually got decent ones.

Breakfast food is the easiest meal of the day to prepare at home, why would anyone pay for someone else to prepare it for them?

MARE'S LEG

Your dad is an alpha Chad, you should learn a thing or two

kek

Your mom needs to fuck your dad more.

Lever-action rifles are cool.

Modern ones too, I like that I can feel like a cowboy and have a fast action with an AR-15 style bolt lockup, and fully free-floated barrel, as well as being to shoot spitzer bullets.

I mean nobody could imagine a lever-action shooting 1 MOA groupings 100 years ago.

>t.jobless faggot
Not everyone has the time to cook in the morning you mongoloid. Short of meal prepping the night before some people's options are to either grab something quick, carry around snacks, or or wait until their lunch hour.

Browning, and it's a .22. I believe I spotted a .380 model though.

the mcdicks I work at has all day breakfast, but we dont serve lunch till 10:30. it gets annoying to tell people I can't serve big macs at 5 AM
but I understand bein bummed about it because I typically get my employee meal too early to get an Artisan Grilled Chicken and it makes me feel sad

people have walked into the mcd's I work at deadass asking for a whopper. anything is possible my friend

You forgot these two options:
1) get up earlier
2) spend less time doing silly shit with your phone/facebook/instagram and concentrate on important things, like your nutrition.

bullshit- even an intense number of work hours/week allows plenty of time for real food prep

>hating breakfast food
> :^)

bottom feeder detected

>implying the only reason restaurants don't do all day breakfast has to do with not having robot employees

I don't feel hungry in the morning, mostly like puking, not even alcoholic, anxious

just cook your own fucking breakfast. It ain't hard to make and egg and sausage muffin.

good, I didnt want that shit

do you have autism?

>we stop breakfast at 8 AM
well fuck you too, BK, I only came because you wont stop sending me coupons

>It's 12:01
>all the breakfast stuff is still out
>the guy doing breakfast stuff is still there and finishing the orders taken before 12
>can't order any breakfast because the register literally won't let them take breakfast orders after 12

Fuck you, Tims

Fuck your dad.

Holy fuck, kill yourself you edgy cunt.

What the fuck is that thing in the top left with the clear magazine?

A gun.

I've always had the opposite problem, their breakfast is absolute shit so I'd prefer to get a burger as breakfast.

You can do a sausage pasty and eggs with almost no effort, while you're doing other things, in about ten minutes. If you don't have time to preapre breakfast in the mornings you're doing something wrong.

The USFA Zip-22, a titanic piece of shit and a death trap.

>the bolt is seriously made out of plastic
>they just make the recoil spring stronger in hopes of fighting the light bolt long enough to keep it safe (this doesn't really work)
>can only feed from 10rd Ruger 10/22 mags, will fail to feed every round from anything larger unless you order an "upgrade kit"
>the action is cycled by pushing back a rod under the barrel, thus, it is VERY easy to flag your own hand when reloading
>ergonomics are bullshit, the original idea was "hey you can mount it under your AR15" but nobody wants to pay a fucking tax stamp for this flimsy piece of shit of dubious practical entertainment value, since it's a pistol and if you attach it to another weapon it changes it's legal classification
>known to eject the mouth of spent brass straight into your fingers with force, which stings

The worst part isn't just that this gun really sucks, the worst part was that USFA used to make some really quite nice Single Action revolvers (pic related), but decided "FUCK THAT!" and just invested all their money in this abortion, so maybe there's a gasleak at their office or something.

>mods deleting posts with guns but not the 10+ fast food shill threads
Veeky Forums was a mistake

>mods should delet what I don't like

sorry no ice cream our ice machine broke, every time.

People shouldn't eat guns. But an exception should be made in your case.

kek

Big Mac for Breakfast when?

BK capitalized on the Whopper for breakfast, when will McD's follow?

TRIGGERED

How the fuck are you able to go out of your way to visit a restaurant even via drive thru but not prepare something at home? God you must be fat.

God fucking dammit guys, I have been thinking about that scene for a decade going crazy not knowing the movie. Thanks for the tip, so satisfying.

>all their parents are to them are two people who fucked.
Yeah, nevermind the fact that they raised you, gave you shelter for free and clothed/fed you.

My neighbor did this to when he got a DUI and I had to drive him places. Except he called black staff niggers to.