I've been eating hamburgers every single day for almost a month now. Is this unhealthy/dangerous...

I've been eating hamburgers every single day for almost a month now. Is this unhealthy/dangerous? I make the burgers myself.

you're going to die in less than 2 weeks. Should have stopped before it was too late

me too mostly. but i think green beans today. stomach upset cause not eat, but not hungry.

>A mix of grains, dairy, lettuce, onion, tomato, lettuce, and beef.
Definitely deadly.

you are what you eat, user.

Sure. Cheese and ground beef are unhealthy. The rest of the burger is unlikely to have any specific negative health impact.

The impact may be negligible if everything else you eat in the day is vegan and healthful.

Not for a month. If you continue for like ten years you might start to have problems. But most idiots on this board rely on their placebo/set & setting to tell them whether or not a food is good for them or not, and can't understand it takes the long-term to show serious results.

Maybe rotate the meats chicken, beef, turkey, fat content. Lentil if your feeling frisky.

First it'll go to your thighs

And then you'll EXPLODE

There's literally nothing inherently unhealthy about a burger. You're perfectly fine eating one a day. The only time burgers become a problem, and why they're frowned upon by health 'experts', is because they're associated with fast food, and overeating.

as long as you make gluten free buns otherwise your dick will fly off

>eating red meat every day
>cheese and mayo probably too
>white bread
literally cancer and heart disease

If you actually give a fuck you would stop or limit. If you only like to hear things like "yeah its not gonna hurt you bro my uncle is 89 and smokes a pack a day and he's fine" then you deserve to die

>nothing inherently wrong with saturated fat, possibly trans fat, and cholesterol
LOL

Just make sure you have an idea about how many calories you're eating and maybe incorporate some variety to your diet so you can get a healthy mix of your macronutrients.

t. Veeky Forums

if you feel fine then it's fine

if you feel bad, then quit

simple as that. some people smoke and cough up a lung, some people live to 90 on a pack a day. some people love hot sauce on everything, some people get violent diarrhea at the slightest hint. only YOU know how your body feels

if you feel absolutely normal, and you don't have any pressing health concerns that might force you to limit consumption, keep on keeping on.

I've eaten a burger a day for like the past eight years. Just exercise and you'll be fine.

this, were designed to know this stuff

>cholesterol
>literally the thing that heals lesions inside your veins and arteries
>bad

>>nothing inherently wrong with saturated fat, possibly trans fat, and cholesterol

nope. it's only a problem when you eat too much of it. 1 burger a day is still below average.

The human body requires saturated fat. It's literally vital to certain bodily functions.
Naturally occurring trans fat in beef has also been found to have many health benefits, including lower risk of heart disease and a lower chance of developing type 2 diabetes.

Cholesterol is also a bodily requirement. It's found in every cell in your body, where it helps produce hormones, vitamin d, bile acids, and cell membranes.

So yeah.. the only person that deserves to be laughed at is yourself, for being such an uneducated sheep. Again, it's all about moderation.

>>nothing inherently wrong with saturated fat, possibly trans fat, and cholesterol

You do rezalize that many polynesian and south east asian diets which are heavily Coconut dependent are some of the healthiest cultures in the world?

Guess what coconuts are full of? sat fats, & cholesterol.