Did you ever meet people you suspected were Veeky Forums-izens ?

Did you ever meet people you suspected were Veeky Forums-izens ?

Yup, though I later confirmed they weren't. Just similar taste in literature.

Who gives a fuck. Try to make a better thread next time

No, and thank goodness.

I thought I did, until he started speaking of his admiration for the discussions he has on reddit.

Man I find it hard enough to find people I think read
[Spoiler]>inb4 >Veeky Forums reads[/spoiler]

I had an exchange here with a close friend. We only realized it a good while late by accident.

Yeah not in real life though but I was shocked just by the thought that she reads all the shitposts about women and not feeling uncomfortable

I live in a shithole. It is relatively hard to get hold of some physical book if they aren't translated to spanish (our native language).
There's a facebook group where people exchange books. I thought some chick may be from Veeky Forums because she was asked if someona had for Infinite Jest or Gravity's Rainbow to sell.

When I worked at a bookstore I saw some kid buying The Crying of Lot 49 and Blood Meridian. I tried to joke around with him, calling him a pleb and stuff, but he pretended to know nothing and be confused like it's so shameful to be Veeky Forums bros in public. My boss yelled at me and told me not to criticize people's purchases, but pleb like her would never understand.

Maybe she's not a pussy faggot like you

Maybe she's realized women are degenerates. On those rare occasions I meet anti-feminist, I just assume they are 4channers.

Most anti-feminists don't think that btw

More proof that Veeky Forums is the most reddit board
Pic related

Alright, how would you characterize anti-feminists? Aren't they kind of anti-women in a way?

No, she don't even mention shit about feminism or politics shit that's why I was shocked that she knows all this Veeky Forums culture and yeah probably I'm faggot.

>women
>on Veeky Forums
Disgusting. Roasties need to go back to plebbit.

I have only ever come across one person willing to admit they frequented this site and they mostly keep to /sp/.

No lol

she's probably schlicking her cunt right now that fucking whore

Up the IQs there lads or get off the site.

In my experience 100% of "anti-feminist women" are retards who marry "ethnic" men for their "traditional masculinity" and try to justify the fact that they get their ass kicked every night and that their mulatto children are going to grow up retarded.

They are also very prone to posting their entire shitty lives on facebook, meaning that I learn a lot about them before I'm bothered unfriending them.

Remember lads, the only good women are feminists, at least passively so. Active feminists are a bit too much.

that's strange. the only anti-feminist woman i know is asian and is engaged to a white guy who looks like he should be in a freak folk band.

I really don't like that as our term. Veeky Forumsizens. It lacks oomph.

How about we rebrand as Veeky Forumszards? You know, like lizard people? What do my fellow Veeky Forumszards thing?

t. autist

This is completely, 100% wrong - minus the "Active feminists are a bit too much" part.

Anyone that's autistic and reads literature I assume to be a "Veeky Forumsizen"

Yeah. I'm fairly sure she is, but she won't show her power level.
>sends me Zizek memes
>calls Cormac McCarthy tortilla
>has attempted IJ but gave up because she "couldn't discern any talent"

could it be more obvious

I'll take your word for it, all I'm saying is that I've literally never encountered a self-titled "anti-feminist" woman who wasn't also a complete degenerate subhuman. You're experiences might differ.

>he does it for free

>falling for bait

I did, and he told me that Veeky Forums is just a bunch of faggots.

It really happened.

know a guy who constantly bullshits and lies to make himself look "cultured" i.e. if someone where to mention anime he immediately would respond how awesome Evangelion is, despite not seeing any Rebuilds or finishing the series. He constantly spout memes on facebook and claims he is a "sad boy"

>at a party see the guy
>start talking he makes a quip how no one reads
>ohshitnigger
>ask him what hes reading
>stutters and blushes..."uhm..Slaughtehouse Five...going through the starter pack"
>I hear it. I feign ignorance "oh yea well I'm just about finished Infinite Jest"
>he nods his head and says "yeah def gotta read that!

I think he goes to /mu/ and maybe Veeky Forums but I'm sure hes tourist here before.

This is retarded, a strong minded woman doesn't mean feminism, and purely basing your mate on your ethnicity is instinctive but to the point of standing abuse is just mad

jesus why do i use this website if these are the people i share it with

Don't worry user. I'm here I'm cultured

>>he does it for free
what did he mean by this

I will help spread this

I suspect my former co-worker comes here. He was reading things like Infinite Jest, CoL49, and My Struggle, and told me he didn't like reading translations. There were a couple of other minor things too.

You there, RH?

What a lazy reply.

shh

>interacting with human beings

why didn't you just ask him? Why does Veeky Forums have to be such a secret fucking club

Because it will be bad news if it turns out he doesn't go on Veeky Forums.

Veeky Forums has the reputation among normies of being a place for pathetic trolls and pedos. If you admit you go on Veeky Forums, your social life is ruined and saying shit like, "Well, some parts are good" doesn't help.

I guess that's true

Misuse of a meme probably by a pleb roastie ofc

No no AND NO.
We are and forever will be e/lit/ists

This. I told my irl friends about Veeky Forums and they were completely mad about everything, I can't blame them though. It is ok to be intolerant with this hole.

There was this guy who was incredibly well read. What first made me think he frequented this board was Ulysses and 2666 being in his bookshelf. Later I found out he listens to Death Grips.

>incredibly well read
>listens to death grips

Hmmmmmm

What's wrong with liking Death Grips aside from the fact that /mu/ incessantly memes about them?

Its music a shit

Never, also never met anyone who ventures beyond /b/, /v/ or /a/ in RL. Not that I've met many of those either.

kill yoursel piece of shit

I like them, and I also like Ulysses and Arvo Part and Schubert and Louis L'amour genre westerns. Where do I fit on your babby's scale of objectivity?

I was for c/lit/s back when, but Veeky Forums took itself far too seriously for that.

Veeky Forumszards is stupid, though.

I am that OC. I didn't mean to say there was anything wrong with Death Grips. They're Veeky Forums as fuck desu.

Yes, they all happened to be assholes like I am.

it's c/lit/orises or c/lit/s like he said This is going to sound really edgy but I'm looking through the archives b/c I think I was the first person to use it. Fuck that rule that you're a fag if you claim to have started a meme, I want a trophy for this shit. Bend over, c/lit/orises, I am your GOD

I take this to mean you don't know very many rednecks.
I'm from georgia and the people here make me fucking laugh whenever frogposting fags like you talk about the dignity of the white race.

you were in the "what do we call ourselves" thread on the first or second day?

'cause if not, you weren't the first

When you post shockwaves of autism cause earthquakes in foreign lands.

I've always liked calling ourselves Veeky Forumserates. Less negative than c/lit/s and more Veeky Forumseral.

You and him both sound like faggots. Him for obvious reasons and you because
>Infinite Jest
>thinking the Rebuilds are worth watching or even required to talk about Evangelion

Hokt

The black kid in one of my literature classes was definitely a Veeky Forumsfagit.

LOL schubert is even more embarassing than death grips. Get some taste.