Congrats, Veeky Forums! Your boss at the office couldn't help but notice your culinary expertise...

Congrats, Veeky Forums! Your boss at the office couldn't help but notice your culinary expertise. Now that the company has bought a vending machine, it's up to you to decide which snacks go inside.
So what snacks will you choose? The sky's the limit (except the snacks must be cheap, individually sealed in small packages, and shelf stable for long periods of time).

>Your boss at the office couldn't help but notice your culinary expertise.
Are you calling me fat!?

More information is needed.

Does the company benefit financially from this, and if so do I get a cut? In this case I'm choosing whatever my fatass coworkers seem to like the most. I'd start picking some pretty generic snacks and tracking which ones sell the best. Under-sellers are removed and replaced with something that does sell better. High priced items like those starbucks coffee drinks and energy drinks are a must-have; those things are profitable as hell.

Take it up with HR
Does the company benefit financially from this, and if so do I get a cut?
Yes and no respectively

Andy Capp's Hot Fries
Famous Amos cookies

These are the only things I will ever buy out of a vending machine so I don't care about what else goes in it. Find a list of best selling shit and fill it up.

diet coke and peanut butter crackers or salted roasted peanuts. Anything else is manchild tier.

Top two rows will have crisps.

Sweet chilli, cheese'n'onion, pickled onion, prawn cocktail, Worcestershire sauce, spring onion, flaming hot monster munch and salt'n'vinegar.

Next row will have pub snacks, like scampi flavour fries, pork scratchings etc.

Next row will be faggy stuff like water and other gay stuff.

Bottom row will be real drinks, including irn-bru, dr pepper, that weird Brazilian one that tastes of lemon and mint or something, lemonade and lager shandy, dandelion and burdock, moray cup and ubuntu cola.

I've run vending machines before. Your best bet is literally just to rely on the investment major corporations have already put into developing their brand. Snickers, Doritos, et al sell way better than everything else. The only reason to stock decent stuff is for your own personal benefit, or to get people one step above obese to get off your back about it.

>Hey hey hey user, great work cooking at the company barbecue.
>T-thanks Chad.
>Say sport, we're getting a new vending machine for the office. Since you did such a good job cooking burgers, its only fair you decide what kind of chips and gum we should all eat.
>Wait how does that make any sense?
>Cheer up champ. This is a BIG responsibility.
>C-Chad. We're the same age.
>Also could you have those TPS reports on my desk by 2:30?
>Y-yes.

It's really fun overwhelming autists by being really really extroverted around them and making them feel uncomfortable.

One row of every flavor of Lays commercially sold in the US.

Dried seafood pouches. Shrimp, squid, cuttlefish, etc.

Also, make breathmints in the office a fireable offense.

You have doomed the office to terrible smell for life. Nice.

All McChickens

Just tequila and Doritos

Take 5
Wasabi Mix
Honey Roasted Peanuts
Beer

stock it all with craft beer.

Red Bull and Toast Chee.

Nothing else is required.

This and only this

Crab legs, tendies, bbq ribs, kim chee & bulgogi tacos, and spaghetti.

These, and white cheddar popcorn. Also, Zero bars because I'm the only one I know who likes them, and there will always be one for me. Fuck the rest, who cares?

I don't like anyone at work so I'd fill it full of lettuce and green leaf salads.