Food you like that nobody else does

I'll start

But I do like djungelvrål

Ketchup on steak. People acting like this is some abominable thing to do are cringey. Everyone should be free to enjoy food the way they like it without some numale judging them.

My cooking :(

>swedish
mee vitun helevettiin

I think the internet is reaching critical mass with this post.

case in point

Jesus Christ
I bet youre also one of those 'extra well done for me please!'

You talk shit about djungelvrål, you´re getting shanked.

Don't butcher a good dish then and people wouldn't complain, cunt.

>numale
Just like nu-males, you disregard food culture and tradition. Kys m8

where did you get the idea nobody likes this?

No I hate well done.
>Don't butcher a good dish
don't worry about what other people eat faggot
>muh food tradition
numale detected

Bby no..

>Mum, kids at making fun of me for putting ketchup on my meaties!

Child detected.

Sugar on rice

peeps

>ketchup on steak
>if you judge me your the problem
Die you faggot, your manchild behaviour is treated with disdain for a reason. Get some dino nuggies if eating adult food is unenjoyable for you.

Candy corn rules

>being this triggered about how someone else enjoys their food

Sorghum syrup

Or molasses

Truly the emperor and potentate of syrups. Honey being the king.

SPANAKOPITA!

>my childish behaviour has been looked unfavourably upon for decades
>I know! Ill just call anyone who points this out triggered!
>Thatll get them upvotes!

Wtf man dino nuggies have nothing to do with this, don't insult people with the best food

I love black liquorice

i fail to see how using a sweet tomato sauce on cooked beef is childish, aside from the fact that ketchup is a common condiment, there are countless recipes for sweet tomato sauce and steak. to me people who get pissed about ketchup on steak are the same people who are pissed that people put mayo on their french fries, of course they don't bat an eye while eating potato salad

>all beef is the same
>tomato sauce sweetened with sugar is the same as mummys special boys ketchup
>follow with false equivalency
You manchildren are really passionate about your kids menu tier dining decisions.

>Danish """""""""liquorice""""""""
>black

SPANAKOPITA SWAUAAAD

kek settle down fella, i was just making the point that shitting on someone because they have a taste preference that you don't doesn't mean they are some lesser being. i personally don't like beef steak, i have a steak maybe once a year and when i do i don't put ketchup on it because i don't really like the taste combination. ketchup is like 3-4 ingredients away from being bbq sauce so again i really don't think it's that fucked up that someone puts it on their steak. ketchup on say macaroni and cheese, now that is something i could see getting upset about.

Some people like scat so settle down there fella. Pic related is your argument.

Trips confirm

Dubs confirm

>checked

The way the sugar is laying on it, it fooled my eyes into seeing something metallic (like chrome).

Stuffed vine leaves, I've been searching for weeks to find them and only recently got on to a few tins of them in the most obscure part of the supermarket.

That's not sugar. That's ammonium chloride, aka salmiak or "salmakki".

There is this incredible sweet drink we have in my country that no many people like that I love

>"help yurb"
whats the story behind this picture?

Puerto Rican/Dominican?
Those drinks are very popular on the East Coast US hispanic communities, which mostly consists of Caribbeans.
They're good on occasion, but very sweet. Sometimes I put milk in it.

kid has a form of autism where she'll only eat certain things. She mainly eats those alphabet potato things and they're being discontinued and the mom is reaching out for help because the kid won't eat anything else

mämmi
celery
broccoli
boiled white chicken meat
wtf i'm not a Veeky Forumsard i eat lots of garbage and never care about health but some ""healthy"" foods are really delicious and people call them nasty and bland

the first seconds are good
rest of it is quite horrible

Not the first poster but Cuban here. Yeah, from what I can tell it is a Hispano-Caribbean thing.

But Malta would give you the turbodiabetes if you drank it regularly. Though, back where I was born; folks would load it with sweetened condensed milk. If you can believe it.

>eating ketchup on steak
>not be numale
Choose wisely.

THIS

Candy Corn is great, but I like the pumpkins more. They taste the same, obviously, but they're softer.

the top 4 letters spell HELP

I'm sure lots of people here will like these foods, but among my peers, a lot of them don't like these.

beef tongue
liver paste
chicken gizzards
tripe
the entire baked potato (skin and all)
hot cheetos drenched in lemon juice until they get all soggy
stinky cheese
grainy, seedy, whole wheat rough bread
I also like a lot of gluten free breads. Pretty much just don't like any soft bread.

Chicken hearts boiled with chicken bullion cubes/broth and water lightly salted.

Drumpf pls go

Someone should get a graduate grant to sample this, but mathematically, one in every ten posts should be dubs; one in a hundred should be trips; etc.

>"hot cheetos drenched in lemon juice until they get all soggy"

I love my Djungelvrål. Other things:
>Liqourice in general, especially sweet
>Pickled herring(sill) in mustard with chili
>Clams in wine

I almost threw up eating a hard version of one of these.

I guess they're not my thing.

>the entire baked potato (skin and all)
people who don't do this are dildos. the skin has all the vitamins and adds a new dimension of texture to the tater. i don't even cut into the baked potato i eat it like candy bar

i love that stuff all though last time i had it was 2 years ago in the bahamas

i love salmiaki, have you ever had the kind with the salt core?

Nah, not yet. It's hard to come by in the states