Food maybe you created

Does anyone have any dishes that they think they invented?

Vinegar chunk banana s

when im really hungry ill just fry some shit i have lying around together and ill call it the jon special because my name is john

its usually not very good but eh, it fills me (john) up

>cook 4-5 rashers of bacon on pan, cut into small pieces, put aside, don't drain grease
>cut up 2-3 large/huge russets into small pieces and fry on that pan until crispy, add a little seasoning salt
>shred some cheese of any variety, personal preference is sharp cheddar and dubliner
>in its own bowl combine equal parts frank's red hot, maple syrup and dijon mustard
>combine potatoes, bacon, cheese and sauce mixture in casserole dish and cover with foil
>bake at 350 for 50 minutes covered, remove and bake another 10

it's terrible for you but a fucking riot at parties

inteeseting

I make things that im pretty sure are things but not popular or not madfe this way
YesterdY i stuffed a chicken breast eith creame cheese, cheese and peppers, just stuffed chicken breast but ive never had it prepared this way
The day before i battered and deepfried slices of pickled jalapenos, ive had jalapeno poppers but never jalapeƱo fried this way.
Day before that i cooked a roast beef with a bunch of lemons, not sure if thats a thing

Salmon sashimi and pesto on toast is one of my '5 minute meals' I don't have much time to cook during the week but I can't stand eating the same thing every night, so making a huge lasagne every Sunday or whatever is out.

>1.5 lbs Chicken breast or thigh meat cubed, seasoned in soy sauce, vinegar, pepper, ginger, garlic and onion.
>Boil water in a separate pot
>Stir fry in pan about 1/3 cup of oil until mostly brown
>Reduce heat
>half a cup of flour
>Stir in until flour absorbs all the fat
>About 1 teaspoon of any desired sweetener. I usually use molasses or corn syrup but honey or brown sugar's fine too.
>Add 2-3 cups of water
>Stir constantly until it's become a thick gravy-like substance. Let simmer on low heat
>Around this time your water's good to go
>Add dried pasta. I recommend vermicelli for texture but others might work for you.
>Drain pasta then liberally add it to the chicken and gravy.
>Stir and fold in (I use a pot fork and a basting spoon myself, but really whatever helps) until all noodles are doused in your sauce.

Really it's just glorified stir fried chicken. You can add vegetables you generally have from stir fry to make it less gross.

Also you can make a chicken fajita flavored variant. Just season the chicken as you would fajitas instead and use tomato paste and lime juice instead of soy sauce and vinegar.

have any pics?

>chop and start to brown onion in a pan
>add smoked cod fillet and break it apart
>add a little bit of water and then add a bunch of paprika, salt, pepper or whatever other spices you want
>add in chopped mushroom and leave to simmer
>cook some pearl couscous
>add in cherry tomatoes to simmer mixture
>serve

Not really sure what it is, don't have a name for it

Apple sauce pizza
>Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Melt the butter in a saucepan. Stir in flour to form a paste. Add water, white sugar and brown sugar, and bring to a boil. Reduce temperature and let simmer.

>Place the bottom crust in your pan. Fill with apples, mounded slightly. Cover with a lattice work crust. Gently pour the sugar and butter liquid over the crust. Pour slowly so that it does not run off.

>Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Reduce the temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Continue baking for 35 to 45 minutes, until apples are soft.

None of you niggers ever had anything as good as my homemade applesauce pizza. Now fuck off.

neat.

How is this served? Chip dip or what?

what the fuck is that

Is that on your goddamn bed

pineapple spaghetti

shred a pineapple into spaghetti noodle shape

and shove it up your fuckin ass

eat a raw clove of garlic

severely burn your fingers

hi john, trevor here....could you give me an example of stuff that you would fry up? might want to try me a "john" special...although I really like mustard so maybe i'll throw mustard on it and call it a "trevor" special ;) heh

just scrambled egg with scllion cooked on a tortilla

for the picture. then i sat on the floor and ate. I don't ahve any chairs

I have two things. I'm sure someone had made them both before, but I regularly make it, and came up with it myself due to desperation.

It's a variation on screaming Mimi.

Ingredients
ground beef (I like 85, or 90)
Potato
Onions
Greens if you want (I use spinach sometimes)
Cheese (prefer pepper jack, but any good melting cheese works)
Eggs
Bread (prefer rye).

Brown the ground beef in a big cast iron pan, boil water and partially cook the potatoes (30-40 percent).
Take beef out of pan and fry onions in beef goodness with the potatoes and a bit of butter until golden brown.

Put beef back in, melt and fold in cheese to mix.

Put on toast, then put either a fried egg (runny yolk only) or a poached egg on top.

Break the yolk and enjoy. (Imo the yolk makes the dish).
Second one is a drink.

I call it a candy Apple.

Proportions are up to your taste.

Cinnamon whiskey
Apple cider
Ginger ale

Taste just like a candy Apple imo. Girls love it, as you can't taste the alcohol. But gives a bad hangover due to the sugar. (Unless you drink two waters per one drink).

...this is an apple pie.

I don't, but the first is usually brownish like chow mein while the latter only looks like spaghetti but tastes like you're having a taco. Don't really use flour for the fajita one, so it's a tad greasier.

>I don't ahve any chairs

Did you just more or something? Has your furniture not arrived yet?

dip or straight up with a fork if you're adventurous

i call it
the cookie sheet

I'm Japanese. Have no such use for chairs

You're going to need a very large glass of milk for that

I guess it makes vacuuming pretty easy.

Spaghetti Cheddarnara:
>Fry up back bacon or whatever you have on hand sometimes I use chorizo or salami
>add in two cloves of garlic thinly sliced
>simultaneously boil spaghetti with a pinch of salt
>grate a good amount of cheddar cheese
>add grated cheddar, two cracked eggs and lots of pepper together in a boil and whisk it all together
>throw spaghetti into meat and garlic and lower heat
>throw in the egg/cheese mix
>quickly keep mixing all of it together, and cook just long enough to cook the eggs without becoming chunky
>garnish with parsley

To mix it up you can add other cheeses or cream/milk and even chill flakes - basically spaghetti carbonara with whatever you have on hand.

It do