food.com/recipe/buffalo-wild-wings-spicy-garlic-sauce-381029
barbecuebible.com/recipe/maytag-blue-cheese-sauce/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bleu cheese or Ranch*
Sorry I'm am retard

Celery, Thai Chili hot sauce.

Ranch or carrots?

Carrots are for fags

Celery, mixture of buffalo and teriyaki.

Blue cheese or go fuck your mother

Is that a jet over your head?

This is accurate, one time I didn't get (bleu) cheese and next thing I know I was fucking my mother

Blue cheese. Carrots over celery.

Best sauce is standard buffalo, hot.

>Unironically enjoying the taste of buttermilk

Wingstop is the only place that makes decent wings around here. OG hot, all drums.

Blue cheese, Franks, celery, carrots.

Doing things ironically

I like getting a classic hot that's whatever second or third spiciest and sprinkling the wings with a shit ton of lemon pepper seasoning.

Anyone else do this?

That's fucking sad

best is when the sauce soaks in the wing and dries out, something mild. then blue cheese to cling good

thats the best wing in my opinion

What if you used the traditional recipe but with soy sauce instead of worcestershire?

Is there a celery sauce?

My sauce. Best sauce. Award winning sauce.

Quinky sauce?

Fuck off Jack.

I wish I could explain more, but I really don't feel like doxxing myself when I'm only at the startup level.

Howabout you kill your mom you gay homo

Ranch is better for every dippable flavor wings except for traditional buffalo

Neither. Honey Mustard.

I pity all you poor shmucks who live in places where "wing sauce" is nothing more than Franks Red Hot and butter. Come to promised land of Northeast PA where every bar has a secret recipe. The best sauces are built off a tomato base.

>

Ayyy Joey Diaz

Fried wings, sauced with butter and Frank's Red Hot. Blue cheese dressing.

That's it.

No baked shit, no grilled shit, no retarded billion degree hot sauce (no one cares, you insecure toddler), no celery or carrots. Vegetables are for fags.

dis nigga knows whats up

Vietnamese style fish sauce wings

redpill me a sauce recipe

Blue cheese. Ez

This did not go unappreciated.

Wingstop is actually great near me. Their wings are really big, the perfect size, their sauces and seasonings are really good too. Really underrated place that will get shit on here because pretentious "foodies" that can't fathom the thought of a chain being good

>trailer trash detected

>all drums
They only give the flats to patricians

Regular hot is best. Just carrots on the side, if anything. No extra sauce like ranch or blue cheese, fatty.

STOP SPELLING IT BLEU YOU UNREFINED CHUNKS OF PIG VOMIT

I hate the taste of blue cheese so I get ranch. Wings are the only thing I like ranch with but boy do some buffalo wings and ranch go together wonderfully.

despite being the original way the wings were made, the classic preparation is by far the worst one

it's important to remember that the dish was originally made from kitchen scraps as a late night snack. It wasn't actually thought out

a spicy bbq sauce is always a better option than "buffalo sauce" which is about as bland and one dimensional as you can get. Great, it's sour...that's it?

>bbq wings better than buffalo
Please never post again

>The best sauces are built off catsup.

Buffalo isn't sour, it's spicy.

>dressing on chicken wings

you people disgust me

is that a jet in your building?

Is that a carrot sticking out of your ass?

Buffalo wings are apparently not supposed to be breaded, but when I add the sauce it doesn't adhere at all. Any advice?

Ranch is the only acceptable buffalo wing dipping sauce. Carrots > celery

I find that 'traditional' wings are and never were about the sauce. It should just be Frank's and butter, but tossed with a really flavorful and seasoned super crispy wing. The execution of those wings is pretty much the entire point, and I can understand why a lot of people don't like regular hot wings because all they've had is really shitty flabby wings that aren't even seasoned before they're sauced.

Sauces should be an addition to a great base wing. Same thing goes for pizza, toppings are nice, but the base has gotta be competent or else it all just sucks.

Oh, and blue cheese dressing and celery, please.

They're not breaded, but they are usually tossed in plain flour or cornstarch before frying.

Apologies, that's what I meant. My understanding is that they're not breaded or battered or floured, just fried, and somehow the sauce adheres.

spicy bbq
why would you say no to more flavors?

I've never heard of wings being fried with nothing on them. AFIK the standard is to coat the wings with flour or cornstarch and then they are fried. It makes them have a crispy texture and makes the sauce stick.

No coating of any kind would be unusual.
So would a full-on breading with egg wash.

Blue cheese AND celery. Buffalo sauce is only way to go, fuck your meme sauces

>there is only one way to enjoy something
This is why we can't have nice things

HELL YEAH COCKSUCKA, LIKE A CHEFFA

My nigga

Worked in the kitchen of Buffalo Wild Wings for 2 years, their top sauces imo are

>Thai Curry
>Spicy Garlic
>Good ol' Garlic Parmesan

Save the ranch and blue cheese for tenders.

How do you eat blue cheese with the wings?? You just top off the plate with it?

I usually dont even have sauce.

>Blue cheese plebs
what kind of faggot likes their sauce to taste like it has mold in it

I rarely use any sauce.

Best sauce by Chef John for once. He doesn't always come through and sounds annoying as fuck but his wing recipe is dope and I've made batches of the sauce for stir fry and etc.

Equal parts soy sauce (low sodium for you Veeky Forums fags) and honey, tablespoon of rice wine vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon of sesame oil. Mix it up and toss your wings in it after you bake them. I usually use 1/3-1/2 cup of soy sauce/honey for anywhere from 1-2.5 lbs of wangs.

>thread concerning buffalo wings and sauces
>retard shows up and posts some completely irrelevant recipe from his favorite /tv/ show.

Sooooo........we all can agree that flats are objectively superior to drumsticks, right?

yes

hey guys my name is fred, please give me a buffalo wing sauce recipe and I'll cook it right now

franks red hot + butter

too simple, let's kick it up a notch fellas

someone explain? I don't get why youd add butter?

find a buffalo on the plains of America and drain its life force onto your batch of wings

kicked up enough for you?

(don't forget to add the butter)

HUMAN BLOOD

Rate this sauce recipe

food.com/recipe/buffalo-wild-wings-spicy-garlic-sauce-381029

I've never eaten at BWW so I have no idea if that's "authentic" for them or not, but it seems like a pretty standard wing sauce to me.

egg yolk?

Anybody who says ranch needs to do themselves a favor and suck a shotgun barrel.

Whoops, I somehow missed that. Guess I should read in more detail and not just skim it.

The egg yolk does some pretty strange, I'll give you that.

meme arrow

Yep

Celery sauce master race

Absolutely. Best ratio of crispy skin to meat

Blue cheese is the only correct option. Nothing against Ranch dressing (at least not when made properly either from scratch or the powdered mix: shelf-stable bottled ranch is fucking gross), but it belongs no where near Buffalo wings.

And the sauce MUST be Frank's Red Hot.

Just celery on the side for me. I can't abide raw carrots.

rate my wings

thats special custom blue cheese dip.

be honest

where did the other half of your blue cheese go

the fat fuck drank it

rookie

now hes gonna have shit wing to cheese sauce ratio

wings well done in fryer
50/50 bullseye and kc masterpeice bbq sauce
cover wings and bake for 10-20 at 400 in pan or until sauce gets thick

make this sauce for dipping barbecuebible.com/recipe/maytag-blue-cheese-sauce/

you will cream your pants

bbq+bleu cheese is heaven for some reason

hot, with celery.

>thinks he's the only poster in northeast PA

i been to a place that cuts it's hotsauce with marinara, probably to stretch the quantity of their sauce. i hope you're not talking about this because i hate it.

pike county btw

Wing amature here

I wanna start doing wings like the boneless at Buffalo wild wings, just without the bad that they do

Although how do they do them, are they just put in a frier, baked? Pan fried? Then just slopped with sauce?

they're basically glorified chicken nuggets

look up a typical flour dredge

Boneless wings are just chicken tenders precovered in sauce

Teisha?