User mans up and asks out the girl he has liked for the past many months

>user mans up and asks out the girl he has liked for the past many months
>this girl happens to be an English major and extremely well read
>take her out to a Greek restaurant to seem cultured
>seated at the restaurant and drinking wine
>the conversation begins to simmer down to the point of almost become banal
>decide to impress her by mentioning an extremely patrician novel
>she is immediately aroused, pussy wet, and you fuck her back at your apartment afterward and nut in her pussy, rawdag
>tell her to get the fuck out of your place before you call the cops

Which book did you mention to her, friend?

"The Game", I've heard it's good for picking up chicks.

my diary desu

Eiga Monogatari, untranslated

A book I suspect she hasn't read, but won't admit to it.

"Hypersphere" kek

something by Gogol

>Which book did you mention to her, friend?
"On Women" by Schopi, even though it isn't a novel

source though

also something basic to gain attention but still literately packing UMPH, so maybe Oil! because I always liked Upton Sinclair

Really? Is it cultured to like him?

The Lover by Marguerite Duras. It also gives you the option to transition into patrician cinema (she wrote the screenplay for Hiroshima, Mon Amour)

>Hiroshima, Mon Amour
i thought this movie sucked until i watched breathless. then i appreciated it more. 400 coups is way better than either of those tho

anyways my answer is The Legend of the 10 Elemental Masters

What about Breathless made you appreciate HMA more? They are completely different films

My diary

I met a girl who told me exactly the same and guess what? I fucked her and never called her back

perspective i guess? theyre similar films, and understanding the one helped me to understand the other.

at some point when the main characters were talking in breathless (before HMA shows up on the marquis lol) it reminded me of the 'tu n'as rien vu à hiroshima' exchange and got me thinking critically about the film for the first time since i had watched it (i had dismissed it out of hand at the time).

The Idiot

Dated a girl who loved Russian literature for a while. She gave terrible blowjobs, I could count her teeth with my eyes closed

*marquee lol

Ulysses' Wake by James Pynchon Faulkner

foreword by D.F. Wallace

Bad Girl by Vargas Llosa

What's up with that fucking triangle earring being proudly displayed in the shot? I feel like whoever directed this is trying to do some weird occult shit with this kind of imagery.