WHAT SHOULD I GET

middle thing on bottom shelf

ON A DIET, FAT FLYOVER

hohos

white pride cupcakes

bonne maman's preserves are p fuckin good, make you some nice pb&j

Something on the lower shelf.

what the fuck are you trying to say

He's referring to the jelly on the left, my brother man.

Bonne Maman's preserves are delicious. OP should buy a jar and make a nice peanut butter and jelly sandwich with it.

don't call me brother nigger

just chill, brother.

>HAT SHOULD I GET

Fucking Cancer.

Spare some oats, brother?
I have none of my own, I figured you could give me a loan.
A swine is fine with grits, but one with wits knows he is toast without oats.
I ask again, brother, could you please spare some oats?

Golden Cupcakes

Mass produced "sweets" are fucking disgusting, literally colored starch, vegetable oil and HFCS, maybe a flavoring agent.

>Utah, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming not Flyover
>Florida and Texas are
Shit image.

I live in fucking San Francisco and was told I was living in a flyover. Flyover has lost all meaning.

Go for the Dongs, since dick is obviously your favorite snack OP.

Sugar, Water, Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Flour, Barley Malt, Ferrous Sulfate [Iron], B Vitamins [Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate {B1}, Riboflavin {B2}, Folic Acid]), Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oils (Palm Kernel, Coconut, Palm), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Palm Oil, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable and/or Animal Shortening (Soybean, Cottonseed and/or Canola Oil, Beef Fat). Contains 2% or Less of: Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soybean Oil, Glycerine, Whey, Soy Lecithin, Leavenings (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda, Cornstarch, and Monocalcium Phosphate), Mono and Diglycerides, Soy Flour, Modified Corn Starch, Glucose, Salt, Whole Eggs, Cornstarch, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Cellulose Gum, Egg Whites, Natural and Artificial Flavors (Caramel Color and Vanillin), Calcium Sulfate, Enzymes, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Polysorbate 60, Sorbic Acid (to Retain Freshness).

Counting 6 chemicals rated hazardous to humans, by memory, but there are more. This is chocolate ding dongs since it's out of fashion to reveal ingredients online any more and I can't find the white fudge ones, with 20 extra ingredients I'm sure.

Do Americans really eat this?

Burn

An insulin shot

Chocolate Cake Twinkies
Sugar, water, enriched bleached wheat flour [flour, barley, malt, ferrous sulfate (iron), b vitamins (niacin, thiamine mononitrate (b1), riboflavin (b2), folic acid)], partially hydrogenated vegetable oils (palm kernel, coconut, palm), high fructose corn syrup, corn syrup, palm oil, partially hydrogenated vegetable and/or animal shortening (soybean, cottonseed and/or canola oil, beef tallow). contains 2% or less of: cocoa processed with alkali, soybean oil, glycerine, whey, soy lecithin, leavenings (sodium acid pyrophosphate, baking soda, cornstarch, and monocalcium phosphate), mono and diglycerides, soy flour, modified corn starch, glucose, salt, whole eggs, cornstarch, potassium sorbate, sodium stearoyl lactylate, cellulose gum, egg whites, natural and artificial flavors (caramel color and vanillin), calcium sulfate, enzymes, xanthan gum, guar gum, polysorbate 60, sorbic acid (to retain freshness).

Hostess Golden Cupcakes
Sugar, Water, Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour [Flour, Reduced Iron, B Vitamins (Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Folic Acid)], Vegetable and/or Animal Shortening [Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Cottonseed and/or Canola), Beef Fat, Palm Oil], Corn Syrup, Egg Whites, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Whole Eggs. Contains 2% or Less of: Modified Corn Starch, Soybean Oil, Cocoa, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Chocolate Liquor, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Sulfate, Locust Bean Gum, Dextrose, Sodium Phosphate, Leavenings (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate), Corn Flour, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Nonfat Milk, Sweet Dairy Whey, Soy Protein Isolate, Soy Flour, Calcium and Sodium Caseinate, Sodium Stearate, Cornstarch, Glucose, Guar Gum, Cellulose Gum, Mono and Diglycerides, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Agar, Gelatin, Fumaric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors (Contain: Caramel Color, Butter), Sorbic Acid and Potassium Sorbate (to Retain Freshness), FD&C Yellow 5 and 6, Red 40.

oh dear not scary chemicals like dihydrogen monoxide!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are chemicals rated hazardous to humans in them. You can Google them, one by one, Federal Department of Agriculture guy.
You eat them too. Hope you're enjoying your $8 an hour Veeky Forums browsing wages. I promise to make your work extremely difficult for years to come.

Americans are sick of being fed literal poison and toxic waste that the government is too fucking stupid to get rid of. Get over it.

The dose makes the poison, naturalnews mong. There is nothing wrong with any of those cakes.

2/4 For hazards to humans? A surfactant in food?

Are you fucking retarded or do you not know what these "scary chemicals" actually are and why you are eating them? Who the fuck puts soap in a snack cake? For what purpose?

>surfactant

oh my days scary words!!!

it's a foaming agent used for the filling retard. There is nothing wrong with it

>hazards to humans
>2 out of 4

Can you see the big blue diamond you massive fucking retard?
It says that there IS something wrong with it.

We don't give a shit that you work for the FDA. NO ONE is stupid enough to believe there is no poison in this food. It says it right on the fucking label. Only a blind man can claim naievety here.

Repeat after me retard: "The dose makes the poison"

It's used as an emulsifier. Such is the cost of shelf stable pastry products.

It's a fucking estrogen mimicking soap product guys.
What the fuck is wrong with everyone these days?

What about the other 7 or 8 chemicals rated hazardous to humans?
Why the fuck do you think a governmental agency is lying about the dangers of chemicals?

I'm done. I have no power to cure complete and utter idiocy. Enjoy your soap, retards, every bit of information available claims it to be dangerous, and even fucking wikipedia admits it, which is rare.

Also you smear this shit on your body, hands and teeth daily. So telling me "a little bit won't hurt" makes zero fucking sense because it's readily absorbed into every pore of your body and you use it 5-10 times per day.

Fuck me though. I'll warn someone who gives a fuck about their own body. Learn you a book, faggots.

right, like almonds and apple seeds containing cyanide does not make them toxic foods

Yes, you literally die if you break the seeds and eat them.

There's soap in your fucking fatty cakes.
That is a fact. Enjoy.

>justifying the safety of eating cyanide
Yes, my overseas brethren, this is how mother fucking moronic the people of my great country are. They will stop at no bounds to slightly move their wrist and zoom forward in their motorized scooters to tell you that EATING CYANIDE IS SAFE.

I want to die.

Those ding dongs look tasty as heck

You would need to chew and swallow 200 apple seeds to receive a lethal dose of cyanide

>you literally die if you break the seeds and eat them.
I should be long dead then.