Is this legit?

is this legit?

what do you mean by legit? are you asking if mads mikkelsen actually ate people on tv? i mean, maybe

no i mean is this how cooking of this certain cut of mean should look like?

yes its common. essentially osso buco

They used orangutan meat it closely resembles human.

best cooking show on television. Shame they ruined the latter half of the third season

Need more hannibal cooking webms

Wine doesn't explode into flames as shown if you mean that. I guess if it were a shallow pan it'd be more likely for alcohol to flame up.

FUCKING EYEBALLS ON THE FUCKING PLATE GTFO

yummy

Would you engage in cannibalism willfully Veeky Forums?

>pepper after dredge
Way to waste all your pepper and serve unseasoned people to people, Hannibal.
What a dick.

Does he/the story ever explain why he eats people? Other than being psycho, that is.

lol what no you can't just kill orangutans

When he was a boy, he was trapped during a hard winter with his sister and some men who were holding them.

They ate his sister and made him eat too.

Holding them why? So he just craves it like a comfort food from youth or what?

In his childhood there was a revolution (?) In his country (Or just the soviets) who burned down his family manor and he and his sister were captured (Or something) and in the long winter (I guess it was soviets, he's Latvian? ) his captors ate his sister (he did too unknowingly) and that trauma (?) Led to all the Hannibal events

T. Read the books but don't recall that well

What are they, immortal?

Sure you can, bang, orangutan dead.

They're an endangered species. Not to mention basically human

>orangutan
>basically human
fucking liberals

>not wanting to kill and eat monkeys makes me liberal
basic human emotions are for numales right?

If Hannibal cooked it ya. All his shit looked incredible

Scientists, am I right?

>Wine doesn't explode into flames as shown if you mean that.

yes it does

alcohol is more volatile than water and a relatively strong, low viscosity wine will flame up fine, just very briefly

Some people do eat orangutans
Don't promote something degenerate though, only subhumans eat primates

i feel like that backstory undermines his mystery as a character

the ability to convince people he doesn't have a psychiatric condition and he's actually just an amoral hedonist is part of what makes him such a good character

Forgot image

look up 'janice poon art saki zuke' for a blog post from the chick who made the food in the webm OP

blocked from posting the link

I was watching a documentary on national geographic the other day, some black tribe were going out into the bush and shooting the orangutans out of the trees with a 22.

such proud and noble people

yeah feeding the people in your community is so ignoble

>wouldn't want to eat a perfect stranger because I have no idea where they've been or what disgusting shit they got into

>wouldnt want to eat someone I knew because they would ostensibly either be dead or have suffered greatly as a result

This kind of situation would be okay, I guess, so long as it's not actually deadpool. Eating cancer cells just sounds like a bad idea.

all of the things humans can do to feel confident and you choose making yourself look like a beta-nu male faggot. How embarrassing for your insecure little ass.

Its ok if Niggers slaughter endangered animals to sell parts to the Chinese, because it's "a part of their nigger culture."

Just like it's a part of nigger culture to rob, steal, & rape, right?

What happened to the buffalo when white people came roaring through the plains?

Are you a total idiot or just picking and choosing what you get upset about because you're actually an insecure racist shit fuck?

It doesn't count when white people kill in large numbers, everyone knows that