So I read "On Women"

So I read "On Women"

Are you fucking kidding me? This is the most bitter, MRA, virgin autist bullshit I've ever read. Not even a feminist, but this might make me one. I know he hated his mom and was turned down by a 17 year old, but is there any reason why he wrote this? Is there a reason for his taking the time to vomit this onto a page?

Please tell me no white person today actually thinks like this.

Sounds like this guy was on the right track. Might have to give him a read, hey thanks for the rec OP!

Women and nonwhites are simply inferior friend.

user never seems to bring up that Schopenhauer called his intellectualism fetish a desperate attempt to get laid in that essay. it's like user doesn't want anyone to bring that up or found Schopenhauer's criticism of males to be unmentionable. it's like the reaction of someone who doesn't care about the whores Schopenhauer blames them for except that we not call them whores while they die of syphilis. killing yourself might not be so futile, OP

This really. Take the redpill, OP. They are simply inferior to you and me.

I donno man, I don't hate women but I buy some of the stuff he says. It's a 21st century taboo to think that it's possible for there to be a cognitive/emotional difference between men and women, but there absolutely is. Women are more inclined to harmony and stability than men, but are also less inclined to greatness because they have reduced ambition and competitive drive, which in a way is also a pejorative against men.

Even if he was just a sad old fuck I'm more shocked at the logic he used to draw conclusions in that essay. The mental gymnastics required to make such simple reductive statements are beyond my imagination. Honestly I can't believe that Schopenhauer wasn't a faggot and that everyone who rides his dick isn't one either.

>I don't hate women but
>but

We're proud to be against women on this board. Don't be ashamed to share the redpill among like-minded intellectuals

right you are, comrade!

You sound hysterical like a woman and as if your emotions are talking, sweetheart.

Either that or your brainwashed by liberalism or mentally ill (same difference)

yes, I caught that your smugness was getting in the way of seeing his distribution of approbation as non-dichotomous. in a world where one sex of the two necessary sexes must win, i'm sure it takes a lot of mental gymnastic to maintain the two sexes are necessary or could even form a complement, or, the unimaginable, such a complement might be necessary to the propagation of either sex.

The are cognitive/emotional and physical differences between women. But for someone like him to see that and come to the conclusion that disregarding the differences between men and women is dragging down the West? That's literally Muslim-tier logic. He refers to women like they aren't even the same species as men. what an MGTOW.

Did Schopenhauer really fuck the poodle?

>women are what stop us from killing ourselves with dumbass pointless dreams and ambitions of super space lazers
>>STOP BEING MEAN TO WOMYNS SCHOPPY
k

Yeah I don't believe in instituting legislation based on perceived psychosocial differences either because that restricts rights and also makes it impossible for outliers in either gender to resemble the other mentally, which they should be free to do. But I do agree with a lot of his differentiations in terms of generalities

People called the poodle Mrs.Schopenhaur for a reason user

Virgin-shaming is an extremely harmful form of misandry, OP. Don't do it.

Also

>MRA
God forbid people care about men's human rights, am I right? You must be a very sick sociopath.

Sigh, this stuff again. You poor, poor virgins.

>Don't be ashamed to share the redpill among like-minded intellectuals

That was one of the single most reddit tier cringy edgelord sentences I have ever read. I take my hat off to you. Or, I suppose I should specify, fedora.

sounds like the right kind of guy to be reading in the age of easy divorce and alimony

>Please tell me no white person today
whats that got to do with anything you racist piece of shit

>tumblr pepe
you are a fucking disgrace

tf is this alimony stuff. where I am the system of post divorce payments has way more restrictions, and it doesn't bankrupt you. It's literally only to help the non breadwinning partner back on their feet after a divorce, and it's got a limited timeframe.

>saving pepes on your phone
hahahahahaha you loser

I disagree with him too, but fuck it, let's dance.

Name the five greatest works of art and inventions women have made.

to this day history was patriarchical, what you call "great" doesnt include women in it by definition

I try very hard to resist any kind of misogyny, but it has genuinely been my experience that I have yet to find a truly intelligent woman. I go on dates from time to time, but any time a relationship starts it feels as if I have to stupefy myself in order to interact with what is essentially a big baby who happens to provide sex/etc.

I'm not even MGTOW or anything like that. I just want an intellectual equal of the opposite sex. Most men I encounter are stupid as fuck as well, don't get me wrong. But even then, 'most' men is a step-up from 'all' women.

>to this day history was patriarchical
and it's still patriarchal so what's the harm in pointing out that women are literally subhuman

patriarchy exists ergo women are subhuman, that's literally what the title of the second sex is about

Did that hinder women from doing anything in every single society ever? No, most of them fought for their place so that you could cry on a laosian finger painting bulletin board about them.

>Did that hinder women from doing anything in every single society ever?

women have contributed nothing to civilisation.

civilisation is a male construct

>not renaming all your uploads image.jpg to annoy people

>ITT OP projects all his (her?) insecurity on Schopenhauer

Where are you looking?

My country (UK).

women are not pathetic enough to dwell in men's fantasy of rationality and intelligence; only men are nihilistic enough to care about ideologies and reason.

You're either a kid, a complete retard, or even worse, a woman.
Why is that worse? Because that means that a whole new level of self-delusion and pseud-ism is available to you.

feminism gives free contraceptives to women, while they do nothing for those for men, especially they never fought for them to be free of charge
and they never encouraged free drugs to fight against the erectile dysfucntion, as you must have a boner before even putting a condom, while they advocate sexual jouissance for every woman on earth

feminism does nothing to liberate the talk about psychological violence on men from women

feminism does nothing to liberate the talk of raped men inside a household

feminism favorizes the abortion whithout even the requirement to inform the father

feminism does nothing against coerced paternity

feminism does nothing about the inequality favouring women on the dating game

feminists actually do not promote intellectual independence as a men is considered a sexist scumbag as soon as he disagrees with them or even try to nuance their positions

do you still believe that the feminists fight for equality ?

lol shut up you pussy

i can hate women without being an MRA mangina

>Please tell me no white person today actually thinks like this.
>no white person

soo you didnt hear about hip hop huh?

>feminism does nothing about the inequality favouring women on the dating game

This isn't a male/female divide, this is a winner-genes/shitty-genes divide.

Guess what part of the spectrum you're placed on in order to have this problem.

Honestly, I've given up on ever finding such a thing as an intelligent woman. Maybe life is just too easy for them, they're not left on their own to ruminate on life for long enough to contemplate anything. I've met countless women who believe they're incredibly deep and intelligent, but they're really just as shallow as the common airhead bimbo you walk past every day. They have so much male attention no matter how attractive or unattractive they are, that it's a constant distraction from any kind of thought. They also lack any kind of principles when it comes to men, they'll gravitate towards looks, money and intelligence equally, and appear fluid in their tastes because they really don't care about anything other than having a man who they can submit to emotionally. They prefer conforming to their partner's lifestyle and thoughts than being an individual.

The brotherhood and camaraderie between men is a far deeper kind of love, it doesn't even need to be stated, you can spend all the time inventively insulting one another and yet you still have an unsaid understanding of a kind of bond together. I don't even wish I was gay because to sodomise someone who you share that kind of connection with would frankly be disrespectful.

t. obvious kike

>implying top genetics high earner males don't get fucked over by feminism

Just think of women as pets (cats in particular) and you will go far in life and have a good time.

To those saying they haven't been with an intelligent woman, have you considered the possibility that maybe they're too smart to go out with you? I mean, if they're in theory as intelligent as you, why would they choose you over some 6"2 chad with a Harvard degree?

Only if they are dumb enough to marry or trust that their partners use birth control. If they don't marry and use their own condoms/have a vasectomy i don't see how feminism can fuck them over.

Actually does reflect pretty poorly on Schopenhauer as a thinker

>women aren't allowed a higher education and are condition for servitude
>why are they so dumb

Demonstrates a pure "muh feels" style of thinking.

laugh my ass off you small minded fool. of course people think this, if you weren't trapped in your echo chamber liberal safe space then maybe you'd see the truth, cuck.

Would an intelligent woman choose a 6'3" Jerome with a Stanford degree over a 6'2" Chad with a Harvard degree?

Those guys are the ones who do the choosing. So they fuck a million girls who go around then calling men unfaithful cheaters and evil.

It depends on how much she wants to piss off her parents

>I can only think in memes, the post

/pol/ style thinking really has shit up this generation

There is no hope for our generation. I have long stopped caring.

Class is a meme. Racism is a meme. Sexism is a meme.

>There is no hope for our generation
Thanks to the modernists fucking everything up.

>Class is a meme
We're social animals that form social hierarchies. What part of this simple fact is a meme to you?

>most bitter, MRA, virgin
>Not even a feminist (!)

Okay.

Education =/= Intelligence

Would you send a mentally disabled teen to Harvard med school in the hopes of making him smarter?

The idea of class is the meme. I do not dispute that there is a hierarchy and that there are indeed social positions within it. Marx's ideas about class is a meme though, it redefines the higher caste as a bogeyman that must be opposed by the lower castes. The concept of class warfare is incredibly silly upon deeper consideration and it falls apart mainly due to the class meme being used as a foundation.

>and are condition for servitude
We got a live retard here! Someone help me reel him in, he seems big.

>Racism is a meme.
What is average IQ?

>Hasn't read Marx.
Class refers to a concrete relationship of one group towards the means of production.

It's not simply liberal reductionism such as "these are the goodies and these are the baddies".

Really what it's saying is that there is conflict between the social hierarchies. Denying this is the meme.

The idea of class and alienation is literally the only thing Marx said that was right.

>patriarchy exists ergo women are subhuman, that's literally what the title of the second sex is about
and it's still patriarchal so what's the harm in pointing out that women can be equal?

>Raised and socialized in the current patriarchy
>It has given you food, shelter, learning, high-tech gadgets, and political liberty
>It has given you an university education which is supposed to instill critical thinking, knowledge of history and the humanities of the West

>The result of all that is that you want to destroy it completely

Feminists are pathologically resentful.

Race is not a meme, racism is.

Ownership of the means of production doesn't necessarily mean what he thought it meant.

>women can be equal
if all of human history has been patriarchal, as you said here;
>to this day history was patriarchical
then women have never been equal ergo women can't be equal

You're going to have to say more if you want your post to be more than "nuh-uh".

Better yet, read Marx. Investigating a writer is always beneficial.

I actually made that post you're calling /pol/ style thinking as a satire of pol style thinking, to make fun of it. I guess you can't see that though because of poe's law.

I disagree with his fundamental assessments and the basic assumptions he operated on. Can't be arsed to articulate my stance more than that at the moment due being rather busy but I didn't particularly care for that debate to begin with. I simply wanted to point out that modernism is built on memes and that this wasn't something unique to this generation.

Tricked

>tfw reading 'on women' at a bus stop
>old lady comes up and sits next to me, starts chatting
>asks me what i'm reading
>Show her the cover
>"Oh Schipenhauer. He's a women hater, you know?"
>mfw

That's what you face looked like?

Was the poodle male of female?

>women are literally subhuman

You don't realize how reproduction works do you? Making females your enemy is a bad idea, not because they can hurt you per se, but it really lowers your chances of getting laid regularly. Even rich chauvinist motherfuckers secretly admire and worship women, they just make a show of their own power in the process.

Goddamn it, you just don't know how Power works, son

Goddamn that dude went beyond friendzone into brotherzone... though come to think of it, that might really increase his chances of pseudo-wincest

that's what mfw would imply, yes.

In my experience, women don't like to think but when they do, they completely and utterly out-think men.

You also have to remember the roles that women have taken throughout history, assigned to them by social and economic contexts.

you mean post-modernists, user

>putting pussy on a pedestal

>Nouns are memes

You could have said spooks but it seems you really wanted to go for that championship dunce hat instead of coming in second place

yes i admire the "thoughts" of women

How do you think any of us got here? People craving pussy that's how. No big mystery

you can crave pussy without putting it on a pedestal

Holy shit moar for the love of god

It's just a fat ass, user. They litter the internet like the grains of sand on a beach.

Because I'm sensitive, retard.

This.

All of you "red-pilled" assholes need to grow the fuck up. Everyone here (on Veeky Forums for fuck's sake) knows 98% of alt-righters on this site have never had a real conversation with a woman, nevermind gotten laid. Your opinions with regard to women or any of the people you hate don't mean goddamn anything because you've never interacted with any of them. You're just narrcasists who hate anything you're not (i.e. normies (people who get laid -- you're jealous), women, blacks, muslims, Asians, literally anyone who doesn't LOOK like you (do you not see the self-centerdness?). But you've finally found an ideology you can get behind, a group of people you can talk to about stuff, you've finally found the idealogy that let's disregard everyone but yourself, so, here, now, you sit in your house (or is it your mother's?) speaking to people who think just like you, who believe the same things you do, who are terrified of anything but themselves (you aren't scared of yourself, you just hate yourself). And you feel connected, you really do. It's finally a way to be cool, to be wanted to be liked and the be the best. But all you've found is the loneliest group of ideologues you'll ever interact with, and really, this whole time, you've been talking to a bunch of incredibly lonely people, sitting in their homes, by themselves, grasping at the only way they've ever felt validated in their entire life (through validation by YOU, because you're the same person), and one day (17th birthday?) you'll wake up and realize that every person who is "red-pilled" (just personified memes who repeat banal crap about trump or race or walls or muslims) is exactly like you. And don't you remember? You fucking hate yourself.

i only just realised that you were copying what i said because this reply came like 4 hours after i wrote my post

"women are literally subhuman" is a fact
"women can be equal" is not a fact because women have never been equal

Actually I've had many conversations with women, and I've been laid twice. Women are grossly overrated.

>women, blacks, muslims, Asians

Sub-Humans, you mean.

>just personified memes who repeat banal crap about trump or race or walls or muslims
>2016
>Unironically not hating Muslims

>All of you "red-pilled" assholes need to grow the fuck up. Everyone here (on Veeky Forums for fuck's sake) knows 98% of alt-righters on this site have never had a real conversation with a woman, nevermind gotten laid.
i've never had a real conversation with a woman and i don't consider myself part of the alt-right
>a bunch of incredibly lonely people, sitting in their homes, by themselves, grasping at the only way they've ever felt validated in their entire life
what so if i'm a lonely basement-dweller i have to believe in le white genocide le redpill OR whatever progressive prolefeed nonsense the leftist establishment shits out every two decades

That's quite the intricate strawman you've built yourself there. Sounds just like Rick Wilson. A lot of projecting of your insecurities too, nice.

also misogyny existed before the redpill, as evidenced by this thread so suck it i don't have to believe in "men's rights" to despise women as inferior subhuman creatures

that's what i dislike about MRAs, they hate women and thusgive women agency; women have CHOSEN to be BAD not women are inferior, they accept feminism as being inevitable

>bitter, MRA, virgin autist bullshit
MRAs do not think like schopenhauer

the underlying issue MRAs have with women is that women can be good but they have chosen to be bad; feminism is women choosing to free themselves

schopenhauer believes women are naturally bad without a man to control them; he would see feminism as being a failure of men to control women

schopenhauer takes responsibility for the wickedness of women; MRAs do not