user, no.

INB4 FUCK FUCK FUCK
Stop this shit op. Don't do it.

vegetable finishing

user yes just small for vegetable cooking, no sesame oil

rice finishing

don't forget harmless tidepoolers Go now

already have put corn starch chicken stock for thicking sauce

Already failed. Powdered garlic and ginger? What, your care workers don't allow you a fucking knife, you autistic infant?

finishing, add sesame

actually having ginger and garlic inside too, looking photos show it crybaby

Great. You made shitty stew.

It's like you only know about Asian food from studying medieval Italian sculpture.

posting better then? I think you can't

>"Posting better then"

What are you even trying to say? Do you mean 'than'? Haven't heard of correct punctuation?

It's like you only know about expressing yourself in English by studying medieval Italian sculpture.

Then, post better image
you cannot

Wat. You finished it with sesame....seeds? I really hope you meant sesame oil, but I see seeds in the picture....

Wat. You....chicken.......stock...........sauce...........
I'm pretty sure, and I might be wrong, but generally speaking you'll use a teriyaki or soy sauce style sauce here or some other sort of traditional sauce or something. I get that you can't flavor it with your meat since you are using skrimps but this is basically food gore.

Respectable choice of protein component but ummm....did you do anything with these? The meat should be basically finished when you add it to vegetables. Butter? Seasoning? Grilling? Some kind of marinade? Or are they just sad little bland sea bugs?

Good choice of rice. Hope you rinsed it. You didn't say if you did.

For the love of god matey you can't throw in all the vegetables at once, they cook at different rates.

Organized if nothing else.

5/10 you tried but there are areas where you can improve.

What's wrong with eating sesame seeds? They're really tasty especially when lightly roasted before.

The seeds are fine....but when you 'finish with sesame' that usually means you drizzle some sesame oil on it....if you've never done this then I cannot describe the bliss you are missing out on.

user, when there's that much liquid, it is no longer stir fry. the point of stir fry is cooking quickly at high temp, leaving crisp veggies. not supposed to put veggies in first.

>Pan, olive oil
Stopped reading there.

don't let these faggots fag all over you, looks fine and probably tasted fine

That's about the amount of veggies an average Veeky Forums poster would eat in a year

The problem is that he claims he successfully stir fried with olive oil which means he probably used low heat, so it looks more like he boiled the vegetables.

autism

It could also mean that he used normal aka refined olive oil, which would be just fine for stir-frying.

It's only EVOO which has the low smoke point and is thus unsuitable for a stir-fry.