Prove him wrong

Prove him wrong

kys

>kys
good argument, please develop it a little

you are a pathetic memephagous, useless for both the internet and the world. why the fuck should a person with a minimum of intelligence come here to write "prove him wrong" out of nothing. WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR IDEAS ON LACAN, WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU
>prove him wrong
kys memephagous

my man why the hate? lets just talk about thought and french intelligent people instead of insulting people over the internet

if you started your fucking thread with an explanation of why you consider him right, I wouldn't have insulted you. but you put it that way and it's just useless and trite like any other post-form on this website

Life is nothing more than an accumulation of negative hedonic utility. There ya go sport

I bet you're actually a decent human being when you're not hiding behind internet anonymity

Oh so its more like "I dont know who the fuck is, even less I read something about him so Im gonna spread insults like an edgy teen"

ok, moving along, any othe user has something to say about him?

suck my cock faggots

>"Life is_"

You've already failed. Nice imagination kid

Lacan is not intelligent. In fact he's probably retarded

Nice argument Chomsky

what makes you say that?

Sure you a Veeky Forums user poster can explain why the most influential man, mentor of thousands of youths eager to learn psychotheraphy and linguistics was mistaken like that

Lacan is like the Master and Commander of thinkers.

Americans will just never be able to get him

Imagine I leap into your house with a big picture of Lacan or whoever and I scream PROVE HIM WRONG

How would I look? Like an idiot or a retard, right?

No actually, I'd engage with you as to why you are engaging in this provocative symbolic act

>provocative symbolic act
yeah pseud, suck my cock now

>Imagine I leap into your house with a big picture of Lacan
>imagine
>your house
>irruption
>Veeky Forums = house

Funny how the language we use always tell much more than what we just say, right?

Stop spending so much time on the internet you fucking twat

>suck my cock now

What did he mean by this?

you cant. thats why he is wrong, cause he is so vague that what he says isnt even wrong.

I love this analytic pleb meme.

Try read him more, on a basic systemic level, he's pretty straightforward

lit/ is a slow board! Please take the time to read what others have written, and try to make thoughtful, well-written posts of your own
>try to make thoughtful, well-written posts of your own

his philosophy re-inscribes patriarchal, binary notions of gender and feminity, with a particular emphasis on the supposed inability of women to describe what it is they want

he was the roosh v of france in the 1970s