Go za

Flyover
Mac and cheese

Yeah gimme a few
>burgs
And a large
>fry

For Me

When will McChicken posting be a bannable offense?

meme

Acai, revitalizing, cleanse

Do you mean food industry buzzwords or Veeky Forums meme words?

>farm to table
>ocean to table

>table to table

Vegan

>ass to mouth

Surf to turf

Memes aren't buzzwords.

I wish they didn't cancel this.

>Paleo
>It's a candy bar

>Plant-based protein
>Uses egg white

>Raw anything

Never :^)

Why's he so retarded bros?

I don't even get mad when people ja/ck/ off anymore. Veeky Forums is easily one of the best boards to b8post on.

>Veeky Forums is easily one of the best boards to b8post on
How? It's the same three posts people try to bait with.

Wok hei.

>when you're too retarded to cut off the bottom of the potato

>Veeky Forums is easily one of the best boards to waste all my time reposting the same three shitty forced memes

Why can't we just talk about food and cooking, you enormous faggot?

Go take a look at the Wendy's thread, the 5 guys thread, any vegan thread and any webm thread. Besides, the 3 same b8 posts always triggers Veeky Forums into endless (You)s

>Go take a look
I have, and you see something I don't. That's why I'm asking you to tell me.

That's a good reference

>"we source everything locally, table to table"
>your waiter runs across the street to a different restaurant, steals someone else's food for you

UMAMIRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

Craft Beer

Hand Crafted
I went to starbucks and they tried to put that to describe a sandwich.

>all natural
>new & improved recipe
>new size

that's pretty good

Everything I don't like is autism

#1 buzzword.

(thing)-free
"ultra"

British cuisine

>milkshakes at any generic fast food joint
>"hand spun"

>goes to a cheaper restuarant and orders the same thing
>that waiter goes to a third

It's tables all the way down

Eggs
Meat
Vegetables
Bread

Carbon
Hydrogen
Oxygen
Nitrogen

>Do americans
>Fresh
>Pure
>McChicken

>rustic
>new look, same great taste!
>locally sourced
>all natural
>gluten free
>non-GMO
>bacon, or any variation of the word e.g. baconator
>'feel good' food
>home cooking
>comfort foods
>authentic
>food trucks
>the way mama used to make

Gluten free is my trigger. Fucking everything is labeled gluten free. Anyone who actually has a gluten allergy/intolerance would know that corn tortilla chips, or canned vegetables wouldn't have gluten in them, so the advertisements are purely for the retards that think gluten free is healthier. I work in a Deli and people order sandwiches on gluten free bread all the time. We're supposed to ask if it's an intolerance or preference to determine if we need to use a clean workspace and 90% of people just say they don't have an allergy. Why would you subject yourself to the garbage that is gluten free bread willingly.

>Deconstructed
>gel
>foam
>gold leaf
>reconstructed

>non-GMO

"I support the genocide and infection of all american produce with GMO spores that cause the plant to lose it's ability to reproduce"

You have no idea why people are actually worried about this, do you? Neighboring crops infected with GMO pollen can no longer reproduce. The threat is to ALL YOUR PRODUCE. Crops will STOP GROWING. Every vegetable seed you buy will come from Monsanto and the seeds it produces WILL NOT GROW. Your GMO crop will infect your neighbors crop and HIS PLANTS BECOME INFERTILE TOO.

People are fucking asinine about this subject. No one is worried about health effects. We're worried about not having any seeds that will germinate in ten years time.

I sure as fuck hope you're collecting fertile seeds this year from indoor plants. One speck of gmo pollen will ruin thousands and thousands of your seeds.

t. Occupy wall street protestor

>mouth feel

>reconstructed
Absolutely howling envisioning a chef taking a taco, smashing it, and trying to smush it back together

Palate