Why do so many white male "philosophers" hate women?

Why do so many white male "philosophers" hate women?

Is it insecurity? Ignorance?

Why do you have such a victim complex? Is it insecurity? Ignorance?

white people literally invented homosexuality.
think about that.

are there any noteworthy philosophers who aren't white males?

They project their dissatisfaction with theirselves and humanity as a whole onto women because they hold them to be better standard

pic related is OP btw

Veeky Forums is no place for such bait. Try harder next time

Also, sage

>are there any noteworthy philosophers who aren't white males?

In the Western Tradition, no.
When women and non-whites get into philosophy they just talk about women and non-white issues

Probably this

>Weininger
>white
hmmm

because most white male "philosophers" are manlets

many of the nonwhite ones (greeks, romans) were also manlets

makes you think

>is philosophy for closet homosexuals?
fixed

all the greeks and romans because greeks and romans weren't white

Since white men are the only philosophers statistically they'd have to have the most women hate. It's simple fucking math you idiot.

susan sontag was an alright novelist and short story writer

her essays are trash tho

Frantz Fanon, now fuck off.

I think Erich Fromm is a good example of a 'white male philosopher' that didn't hate women. There are some out there, but I think it's no surprise Veeky Forums's pseuds gravitate towards the misogynistic ones.

There is a large truth in what they said about women, but women at their time occupied a different societal place. The place of women has changed as culture has changed, thus some thinkers thoughts, i.e Schopenhauer, maybe Weininger, has been in many aspects oudated.

Weininger is aspecial case. He is, for the most part, out of any consideration since Sex&Character is crazy to its core. Somehow, there is some brilliance in failing hard, and do it in some particular style. It is interesting that Wittgenstein took the Weiningerian concept of genius seriously enough to be one that may have inspired his will to work; this is also interesting because Wittgenstein's jewishness, one might think that a book like this may be repulsive to someone with Jewish ancestry, but like many geniuses before, there is quite an uncanny ability to swim through bs and take a few fragments that could work, if not as knowledge, maybe as inspiration.

I despise everyone. Both men and women.

How many of these threads are you going to make? What's your game here?

Women: Hypatia of Alexandria, Mary Wollstonecraft, Voltairine de Cleyre, Ayn Rand

Non-whites: Laozi, Siddhartha Gautama, Augustine of Hippo, W.E.B. DuBois

I'm a pleb who doesn't even read philosophy and those are off the top of my head, you edgelord.

>you can only hate women if you're not white

>Augustine
>not white
Just because he's African doesn't mean he's a nigger

He was a Berber. Berbers aren't black, but they aren't white either. More Middle Eastern / Arabic looking.

"white race" is not even a concept outside of the usa

was not a philosopher but good try.

are there any interesting philosophical ideas produced by people besides white/asian guys?

The redpill is global, cuck

Weininger doesn't actually hate women, though. He considers woman hating to be a consequence of sexual repression. At least read his book, OP.

i don't understand how to reconcile that with the quote

>Augustine of Hippo
>introduced the rather important concept of the ever-present now into Christian philosophy
>wasn't white

Don't even get me started on someone like Bell Hooks.

Let me guess in advance, though, no matter what examples I give you're going to handwave them away rather than actually reconsider your position.

I like when people try to prove that women had noteworthy philosophers and it's always a handful of C-grade sorta-kinda-OK jobbers who were upstaged or overshadowed in every way by their male contemporaries

Then read his book, Sex and Character.

>, W.E.B. DuBois

>Hypatia
>literally murdered by a dumb mob because they felt threatened by her intelligence

I'm glad people like you are a dying breed.

I thought Arabs were mudslimes who deserved to be wiped out, Mr. /pol/ak.

that's not why, you have no idea what you're talking about
you probably think she actually did discover the earth orbits the sun like in that awful film too

this will continue until you booktards get your "board" deleted
Veeky Forums has no place for losers who read books

None of her writings survive. You're so desperate to compile a list of "cunted things what did stuff just like a man" that you don't care about actual content. Cuntedness is all that matters.

Actually, I do know what I'm talking about.

You're way too insecure to even bother arguing with. We both know even if I shoved an entire library of anthologies of female philosophers from history in your face, you would just handwave it all away with "Meh, men are still better"

>augustine
writes in latin, a european language. writes about the huge extent of his dependency on middle eastern and european writings

literally every philosopher who wasn't white or asian was and is hugely beholden to whites and asians

i thought this was a book discussion board, not a listen to people tell me what books to read board

perhaps name dropping titles of things is insufficient to prove your point

>Don't even get me started on someone like Bell Hooks.
What interesting ideas has she contributed to philosophy?

>i thought this was a book discussion board,
So did I, which was why I had assumed you'd read the thing.

Locke was a feminist, how do you explain that shitlords?

>and asians
lel

Why hasn't this asinine thread been deleted yet?

What exactly is Veeky Forums for, my friend?

If 6's, women are awful

Women confirmed for good

no. it is wisdom.

your post number is a palindrome

>Marx as a redeeming quality

armchair sociopsycologysts are pretty much an american thing

shitting up because you're angry you got banned from twitter, every other usage is gay as hell

I've wondered about this too reading some Schopenhaur and Nietzsche, but mainly Nietzsche, seems all of his anti-women stuff came out after he tried to propose to that one woman a bunch of times,which makes is a combination of hilarious and sad.

I do think that some of the apparent misogyny comes from being alone too long and trying to rationalize or examine why you're alone or what makes one desirable and finding if you do not fit those categories. This is all thoughts though.

Because they're intelligent.

>white male philosophers hate women! white males are trash!

>most sub-saharan countries practice female genital mutilation
>most arab countries impose limitations on a woman's learning
>some asian countries practice gender-selective abortion when the child is a girl

Yeah, it's white men who are the problem of course.

Shit like this probably makes /pol/tards out of simple, regular white men who could never even conceive of rolling back the clock to a time when women couldn't enjoy all the freedoms everyone else can.

Can't blame them, either.