Does Veeky Forums like dark chocolate? What's your favourite?

Does Veeky Forums like dark chocolate? What's your favourite?

I personally like 70%. Anything above that is too bitter for my taste

I like melting 80% in hot milk in a cold winter night

I prefer 90%. I don't care for unsweetened. I'm thinking about trying to make my own chocolate soon with stevia.

70-80% is the perfect range for me. i like it with some vanilla too.

70% with sea salt

Boooooy howdy

This. 87-90% is perfect chocolate. I like to eat them with a coffee or a glass of wine.

i love dark chocolate. there are so many wonderful kinds that it's hard to nail down which exactly i like. it's a lot of fun to go to an upscale grocery store and grab a couple of the weirdest, most pretentious looking bars i can find and try them.

No, when I want chocolate, I eat real chocolate (milk). When I want cacao, I eat nibs. Dark chocolate is the worst of both worlds.

I prefer around 70% for normal consumption but on occasion I'll spring for 88%. It lasts a long time because you can't sit and eat the whole bar.

My boyfriend's idea of "dark chocolate" is like 40%. How can I show him the light? (dark)

I eat them with wine. Tastes awesome.
Sadly, most common chocolate brands here only go up to 40%. I have to go to specialty stores to buy anything above 40%.

I like both dark and milk chocolate (the latter one is good only if there are no veg fats other than cocoa butter), but dark is better. I tried 99% and it was legit.

put some on your peepee

Trying to change someone to fit your sensibilities never works.

White Chocolate is the best!

Or in you vaghina

70% is perfect imo. 80+ is too bitter for my taste

99%
not even kidding
I'll buy a dozen of these at a time

I even like just straight baking coco
I sprinkle it on my popcorn

You disgust me

I've tried unsweetened 100% chocolate (an actual chocolate bar, not baker's chocolate). I tend to prefer Green & Blacks - Lindt is OK too. I have munched on their 85% (I think it is) bar and their 90% and if I remember right I actually preferred the 90%.

That said, the fancy imported French 100% chocolate I tried (I bought off Amazon but also available at Whole Foods) was $10/bar and it was easy to eat slow. Even with extra cocoa butter to make it creamy, it's still pretty darn strong. Just not as terribly bitter as some others. Still bitter though.

How do you even eat dark chocolate without getting a headache? Everytime I eat it I seem to get one.

thats how we know you should be eliminated from the gene pool

I also find 70% to be the right strength. I can't honestly say I enjoy anything above that.

I can buy 80% at safeway, what are you talking about?

Unironically eat 100%. its based and superior to regular chocolate.

How do you eat dark chocolate? I don't chew and just let it melt in my mouth then wash it down with cold water

70% is nice, if above I can only eat it in small doses which is a good thing I guess.

I can't eat milk chocolate anymore, the texture feels like wax/melting plastic and the milky taste is disgusting.

Eh, dark chocolate is a meme anyway.

If I go you're coming too along with

I like milk chocolate with caramel. It's yummy.

90% lindt is some golden shit
their 99% is a little much though; would like to try other brands however

Does anyone else just spoon the cocoa powder into your mouth?

baka dark chocolate is gross

i love white chocolate, especially white chocolate mocha frappucinos from starbucks