Unusual or interesting coffee drinks

Unusual or interesting coffee drinks.
I'm tired of black iced coffee, what are some new Coffee-based drinks to try? I have a pourover rig, French press, and espresso machine.

Dont remember what this was called, but it comes from New Orleans i think:
>Tiny scoop of vanilla ice cream
>pour a shot or 2 of espresso over it
>shotgun

Isn't that an affogato?

Most important thing you need as a coffee twat is a grinder. You need a really good burr grinder. Everything else doesn't matter.

Turkish/Arabic coffee is good, kinda time consuming though

Have you tried making your iced coffee cold brewed? The ghetto/lazy way of doing it is to use cold water in a french press and leave it in the fridge overnight or at least twelve hours.

What's the not ghetto way of doing it?

Isn't there a specific thing you buy to make cold brew coffee? I know you can get a really pretentious gravity whatever for making cold brew, but I thought there was a specific pot you were supposed to use.

The french press in the fridge might just be the normal way of doing it, and I've been worried about doing it wrong all this time for nothing.

>make coffee
>add ice

Or:

>put water in cup
>put coffee in cup
>wait

Is this the answer you were looking for?

The proper way to do it is to use a pour-over with half the usual water, dripping into a glass with ice cubes making up the other half.

cold brew != iced coffee

Drip over ice != iced coffee

The idea is to cool the coffee near instantly, resulting in better flavor overall than leafing some grounds in an old sock in your fridge.

You guys are weird to me. I just make drip brew coffee, throw sugar in, stir, and throw in a tray of ice.
Why does coffee have to be a game to you?

have you ever tried just a normal coffee?
hot in a cup?

if that is boring to you i suggest you mix it up a bit and try different blends and expand your horizons. cuba makes GREAT coffee. its one of their main exports. forget that super expensive cat shit coffee. get your self some genuine cuban coffee

Try cold brewing, seriously. Use the french press ghetto method or just buy the sock and throw in your grounds.

I like a 3 to 1 ratio personally, 3 cups coffee grounds to 1 cup water, and I'll usually do a total of 3 cups of water per batch, toss it in the fridge overnight (12-16 hours depending when I start it), pull out the grounds the following day, and dilute as needed.

I'll dilute either with water and drink it black, or toss in sugar/cream/whatever the fuck I feel like because I don't give two shits what snobs think of me.

coffee with cannabis. FEELS GOOD MAAAAAAANNNN.....

Vietnamese sweet ice coffee

what is the point of cold brew

Cold water isn't harsh to the beans. The end result is sweeter and less acidic, and the concentrated coffee can then be used in a variety of different ways that hot-brewed coffee isn't very well suited for.

DUDE WEED LMAO

A bullet

Ever heard of Kapuziner? You take black coffee, put whipping cream on top and cocoa on whipping cream.

Also less caffeine and the fact that soaking the beans for over 24 hours is downright disgusting.

I confirm that, if you dose it right you just become super chill and super productive.
Have been getting in a lot of work for uni today thanks to cannabis oil in my coffee.

a classic americano is good

This mfer has never cooked beans not from a can lol

>This mfer

It is, or at least that's how a local coffee shop calls it.

Ice pour over actually sounds kind of cool, gonna try this later

If you wanna try something new I'd recommend Yuenyeung, its one part black tea and one part coffee with milk or cream added to taste, its been a hit or miss with people I've had try it, but I like it.

Espresso martini is GOAT - perfect after work drink if you want to unwind but you've also got some shit to do

Take volcano, fill ziploc bag with coffee beans, vape weed or other herbs in volacano, fill bag of coffee with vape and let sit overnight, grind beans. Some people put butter in thier coffee. Also half tea and coffee with cream and sugar is another thing to try.