"""""""""""Hot"""""""""" wings

>"""""""""""Hot"""""""""" wings

Other urls found in this thread:

kfc.com.my/menu/in-store
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

more like shart wings. KFC gives me the runs, eerytiem

The zinger burger, however, is fucking delicious, up there with the best fast food burgers.

It might just be where you live user. The hot wings in my local kfc are decently hot.

I don't even know where a KFC is.

And I live within walking distance of at least 8 fast food restaurants.

I have found salmonella in every drink disposer in every KFC that I have ever been to.
This would be your reason. My hair stands up like an animal when poisonous shit gets near me.

They're a bunch of fucking shits that give you chocolate chip cookies you specifically asked them not to and they can't clean their equipment.

Whenever a fast food restaurant puts the words "hot" or "spicy" in front of everything I never take them seriously.

Ketchup is too spicy for white people so I imagine KFC would make them cry.

Their Carolina Gold chicken is top notch.

>(((((kentucky)))))

All been down hill since the old colonel died

The more important question should be: "why does KFC still exist?", as their food is substandard greasy, mushy trash.

Popeyes is leagues above that shitstain company.

>chain fast food
>anything hot

Remember the ghost pepper fad? Nigga that was like watered habanero

yall niggas should get original, that stuff is good

>White people bees don't like spicy so just use salt instead

STOP IT. I am TRYING to kill myself.

Oh god, the Wendys ghost pepper chili was some weak ass shit. The volcano nachos from Taco Bell were hotter.

>white people

Nigga I've met more Puerto Rican people who complain about spice more than any white dude. The worst is they never shut the fuck up about spicy food once you do something they consider 'spicy".

My fiance is full-blooded Puerto Rican, and she can't stand even a hint of spice in anything. I'm white as hell, and I love spicy shit. She's no fun. Feels bad man.

Wannabe McChicken.

compare your cunts menu please
kfc.com.my/menu/in-store

>And I live within walking distance of at least 8 fast food restaurants.

I flew over you

>tfw so bored that just wait for the 1st of May when KFC would realeasi new special promotions.