Why do so many women today hate men?

Why do so many women today hate men?

Blame modernity

>that image

What the fuck? I dont like women anymore.

Is that image from CrimeThinc.? I Keked.

The quantity of women that hate men and don't also hate women is pretty small.

becaue your perception of women is based on certain internet websites

I know this will make me sound like a prancy little cuck faggot, so you don't have to tell me so: the patriarchy is not the same as men in general. It's harmful to both women and men (the latter because of ridiculous expectations placed on men) plenty of women are fine with men but against the toxic establishment ideas of masculinity that oppress both sexes.

Daddy issues

Islam shall be the bane of the modern feminism degeneracy
ALLAHUAKBAR

This meme again
>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/

Read John Cleese's quote on extremism. It explains 90% of humanity.

>not just posting the quote

>plenty of women are fine with men but against the toxic establishment ideas of masculinity that oppress both sexes.

I mean, wouldn't you like to just be accepted as a human being without having to conform to a bunch of arbitrary expectations? Sounds pretty chill to me.

Be careful, nuance (or anything less than x=good, y=bad) isn't welcomed on Veeky Forums, not even on the 'intelligent' boards

Sounds like the sort of thing that is so ambiguous that you can attribute anything to it.

The idea of the patriarchy makes sense to me if there's a society where the women are treated more or less like property. This sociological construct of patriarchy seems a lot harder to define or prove.

I mean at a certain point it seems to be just saying that our culture has certain expectations for both sexes. That is a different notion than the idea of patriarchy

They only hate you because you are a socially inept, pretentious prick

The biggest advantage of extremism is that it makes you feel GOOD because it provides you with enemies.

Let me explain. The great thing about having enemies is that you can pretend that all the badness in the whole world is in your enemies, and all the goodness in the whole world is in YOU. Attractive, isn't it?

So, if you have a lot of anger and resentment in you anyway and you therefore enjoy abusing people, then you can pretend that you're only doing it because these enemies of yours are such very bad persons! And if it wasn't for them, you'd actually be good natured, and courteous, and rational all the time. So, if you want to FEEL GOOD, become an extremist

You can strut around, abusing people, and telling them you could eat them for breakfast and still think of yourself as a champion of the truth. A fighter for the greater good. And not the rather sad paranoid schizoid that you really are.
—John Cleese

Yeah. This seems to be the problem in the discource at large. I know people have never been good at empathy or nuance, but it seems that in the past several years we've gotten to the point where any buzzword that isn't our buzzword makes us devolve into retard rage. I don't know what caused it and I don't know what the fix is.

They hate frogmen like you

>>>/sluthate/
>>>/wizardchan/

because they're influenced to hate men for either the impotent pleasure seekers who want nothing from them or the sadistic manipulators who just want their slits.
also being taught from a young age by impotent female figures still reeling from their hateful and stiff female figures that they must be professional geniuses, sexual goddesses, rescuable damsels, steadfast companions, free spirits, sluts, and virgins all at once, and as they are now, they're just as confused and pressured as the young men are by the thousandfold hats they must also wear.
the resentment of disillusionment must find its home somewhere, and so it is directed towards the other sex in both occasions. it is through the literal sexual requirements of life as we know it that we find ourselves confronting these resentments and sometimes seeing them grow, and others, seeing them responsibly dealt with. obviously it grows more often than not, so we see these things flare up in society en masse.

why do so many twitter users hate that Veeky Forums has a board for literature discussion

ITT: fresh-faced young virgins

"As long as there are still men to call virgins, it doesn't matter that women don't invent anything and are very bad at philosophy and science (and art)"
- The motto of the 2016 Womyn's Feministing Team

>implying I'm fresh-faced
>implying I'm young

Are you fly as hell though?