What do you get at the local kinotorium?

What do you get at the local kinotorium?

>pay $16 for movie tickets for 1 person
>pay $17 for popcorn and soda

movie theaters are a fucking scam, i'm so glad I have three second run theaters near me, one of them even does dollar tuesdays.

crab legs

pop rocks and cyanide

Yeah me and my gf quite a bit, but you kind of have to go in knowing you're about to spend $50 unless you feel like smuggling in food, but warm buttered movie theater popcorn is worth the price to me, however insanely it is marked up.

No shit, this is the only answer

I've never been to a kinotorium because of the no singles rule. It's fucken bull shit. I should pay a homeless man to come with me or something.

For the Crab Legs Bucket with extra soy sauce dip, that'll be $59.99 plus the white tax bringing it at $79.99 sir

Nothing

Goddamn tv has lost it's fucking mind

/tv/ is consistently the most quality cultural force on this site, second to only /s4s/ and /pol/

Buttered popcorn and sweet tea.

>quality
Kek

>Whole dill pickle
Anything else is abhorrent.

thanks for stinking up the theater

ok im gonna ask. what is kino? ive seen it on /tv/ and now here for a couple weeks and still dont get it. its like comfy?

Many boards have the dichotomy of patrician/plebeian deeply integrated into their cultures. In this context, a patrician is someone with good taste and a profound understanding of the medium (often, too, associated with watching the most obscure foreign films you can find), while a pleb is your common peasant who watches movies for entertainment and wants to discuss the latest American blockbuster. This idea transferred into the films themselves, with people turning what we commonly know as synonyms of film into identities that are grouped within the patrician/plebeian context. There is no consensus because it's more of a meme than a serious thing, but basically kinography > film > movies > flicks. So if you're a cultured patrician, you only watch "kino", because film is for plebs, and movies or flicks are just laughable.

you could have just said "meme term for excellent movie"

thank you. that was very informative and way more of an appropriate response than I was expecting. You must watch 1920s surreal films..I mean kino.

Buttered popcorn and candy smuggled in.

I don't like to take credit for Tarantino's work

It's better than the nasty fucks that get hot dogs.

I used to always smuggle in a 6 pack. put 3 in your jacket if its cold enough and if you have a grill with you, she can put at least 3 in her purse. ez pz
then all you have to do is loudly clear your throat when you crack one open during a loud scene and pretend nobody notices...at the dollar movie its pretty acceptable

nothing. ever. no food while watching a movie. im there for the movie. pure kino here. pure contempt for all others. simpleminded hungry animals, might as well be in a high chair throwing rice puree at the screen.

>current year
>going to a kinotorium
>not indulging your senses at the local kinoplex