First time buying sardines in tomato sauce

First time buying sardines in tomato sauce.

how do you eat them and what goes well with them?

I always get them in oil. I eat them by themselves, with crackers, or in pasta. They are a little strong for salad imo 2bh fám but some people do it.

I just eat them straight up. Sometimes with crackers or bread. Just bought pic related for the first time. Looking forward to these

Damnit I'm so hungry I could eat the can they're in

I love to put the can over some boiling water and let it heat up a bit then I'll just grab a fork and eat them in the tin. I absolutely love sardines.

i eat a tin everyday. usually just plain in its oil. but sometimes in a pasta

You open the can up over your garbage can outside. You shove the sardines in your mouth chew/swallow.
Then you wash your hands off with the hose so you don't bring any of the sardine stink into the house.

I eat them with hot sauces of different types with crackers or pastas. Maybe even brochette and pesto if they're a loftier brand or fresh.

Fuggin bruschetta you norp.

Ya put em on some crackers you fuckin ignorant weirdo. Or just eat them straight. In my opinion, the ones in oil without any sauce are better.

I hate people like you. I've never experienced this so called canned fish stench. I love canned oysters and fish, but as a child my mother banned me from eating them because she said she could smell it for days afterwards. Lying cunt

Some people hate fishy smells. I can't get enough of it but I know better than to eat sardines at the office

>My sense of smell is trash so you should stop being considerate.
You got me m8.

I just eat them out of the can get that calcium and omega 3s n*gga

in pasta usually, and I get the ones in olive oil. I use that oil to fry some thinly sliced/finely diced garlic in until slightly brown by edges and then add the sardines. (protip, add more olive oil from third party source if you use more pasta noodles for the recipe). At this point I have my already boiled pasta on the side ready to add it on. (I only have 1 working stove so I can't cook pasta and fry garlic at the same time. if you do, do that for efficiency). I like to add crushed red pepper and black pepper to this as well. Top with parm cheese at end. wa la

In my experience, people who hate fishy smells so badly that they bitch and moan about it are all entitled little shits who think they have the ability to control what I eat or cook because it offends them. My room mate bitched and moaned about it, so I cooked fish every few days until she shut the fuck up about it.

To be clear on the situation with my mother, I actually did eat the fish outside and toss the tin in the trash out there. I wasn't pouring smoked oyster infused cottonseed oil over myself in the middle of the house and rolling on the carpet or anything like that.

I guess I'm just bitter about people who don't like fish smell.

That's the kind of shit I would do to my kids, not unrelated cohabitors or coworkers. You don't need to change their lives by creating a hostile environment because you think they need to man up or something

This is the perfect way to describe perfume.
People who use dryer sheets and make the whole neighborhood stink are fucking cancer.

I'd call you an inconsiderate prick, but you're aware of what you're doing.

That just makes you an asshole.

And mercury.

>Put them on crackers

Bong here: what type of cracker? 'cos what I'd call a cracker (pic. related) probably isn't it, and I don't know what you'd call a cracker.

Do you have any idea how mercury accumulates? Fucking moron.

It's confusing in the US too because a "cracker" also means a white trash southerner. To alleviate that confusion we usually say "saltines."

Meh, University is supposed to be a learning experience. My unrelated cohabitator doesn't get to ban me from cooking delicious seafood because it offends her delicate Midwestern white girl pallate. She's the type of person who needs it.

That's exactly correct. But I wouldn't have to be an asshole if people stopped bitching about a little fish smell.

>let the oil drip out in the sink
>wash off remainder
>chuck em in the pan on medium heat with some olive oil
>mash em into tiny bits as they warm up
>throw in an omelet
>you now have fish egg mix
>spinach and whitebeans in tomoato sauce on the side.
>spinach and egg/fish mix on the bottom, beans over the top for dat moisture.

God tier and healthy.