How did I do?

How did I do?

IM FUCKING TRIGGERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, just download those books brah, save 60 smackers.

you could have bought the entire works of shakespeare in hardcover for $60 but you blew it all on boring crap you will regret reading (if you do you prob wont) in 5 years
id say you did TERRIBLE

have you read capital yet? read capital before any of that stuff.

last i saw none of them were on tpb (except A Companion...but i wanted a physical copy)

- ive got the harvey stuff to try and make it trhough my copy of capital : )

You don't actually have to read that stuff dude, just spout off a bit about the bourgeoisie and you're fine. It's a fashion statement

that would be a relief and i could drink more, but i keep rolling in circles/academia that really talks this stuff

So you just want to fit in...

Those guys are not your friends, user.

Please don't become a worthless whiny leftist user. It's bad for you.

Those are ridiculous prices. If you have to buy that commie filth at least get used copies on abe or amazon. Kind of ironic that some guy is making a fortune off these lefty books, isn't it?

>- ive got the harvey stuff to try and make it trhough my copy of capital : )

i would plow through it cold first. you won't understand shit, but between the introduction in the penguin and a cold read, you'll start to wrap your head around how marx works, how repetitions are actually re-examinations—you'll start to develop a dialectical sensitivity. then read it again with harvey (use that book and his lectures) and proceed through the volumes 2 & 3. good luck, it's a wild ride, and with a lot of concentration you'll really start to feel the world's gears turning.

ill consider that, i don't have unlimited time tho : S

>i keep rolling in circles/academia that really talks this stuff

You should be careful about doing that too much. If you gaze too much into the abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you user.

no?

itt: obeseicans think purple haired sjw's and Das Kapital are the same thing.

No, they aren't the same thing, but the people who talk about related topics like it usually are purple-haired, or Jewish professors.

>$60 for 4 books

c'mon breh

Not on planet earth. Its all in your head/the internet

Get the german ideology OP

Buy from AbeBooks, retard.

with shipping to canada, the prices really aren't that much different

betterworldbooks from that bargain bin when they got 50% off flash sales