What's this

What's this

Other urls found in this thread:

pcrm.org/health/cancer-resources/ask/ask-the-expert-soy
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476
academic.oup.com/humrep/article/23/11/2584/2913898/Soy-food-and-isoflavone-intake-in-relation-to
cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/5/10/785.short
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15735098
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11431339
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11694625
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Phytoestrogens are plant-derived xenoestrogens not generated within the endocrine system but consumed by eating phytoestrogenic plants. Also called "dietary estrogens", they are a diverse group of naturally occurring nonsteroidal plant compounds that, because of their structural similarity with estradiol (17-β-estradiol), have the ability to cause estrogenic or/and antiestrogenic effects, by sitting in and blocking receptor sites against estrogen.

>EATING ESTROGEN MEANS IT MAKES UR HORMONES ALL ESTROGENNY

retard

Likely story. Where are the testosterone foods?

It's only a pure coincidence that some plant hormones have the same effect as our estrogen. There's no reason to assume there necessarily would be a counterpart in quantities that would have an impact.

Doesn't stop people trying to sell it to you tho

Oh look, it's this lunatic again! How many hours/day do they let the residents have internet access?

Sarsaparilla, a source of natural plant sterols, has long been used by many cultures to boost virility. Sarsaparilla is commonly used in root beer to create the sharp, sweet taste associated with the drink.

Sarsaparilla is a type of herb native to parts of Central and South America. Place sarsaparilla plants in full to partial sunlight, in well-drained soil. Sarsaparilla will not grow in temperatures below 53 degrees F.

Puncture Vine
Tribulus terrestris, more commonly known as puncture vine, has raised testosterone levels in test subjects during scientific studies. Puncture vine, which is rich in varied plant sterols, is native to Eastern Europe and India.

Puncture vine grows well throughout the United States, and in some regions is considered invasive. The plant flowers from April through August in almost any type of soil but it will not grow in the shade.

Nettle
European studies have shown that nettle root may help in replacing testosterone levels in the human body. Nettle is well known for its "stinging" properties; the foliage of the plant causes a skin rash if mishandled. Wear gloves when harvesting or weeding nettle to protect your skin.

Nettle plants grow close to the ground in a round, spread-leaf pattern resembling lettuce. Nettle is easy to grow, and can grow throughout most of the United States. The tiny hairs or bristles covering the plant create the stinging,sensation, so plant nettles away from areas where children or animals may come into contact with it. Edible nettle plants are high in nutritional value, and they've been used medicinally for centuries.

TLDR, sterols act as testosterone in the human body.

Duh that's why I don't eat any fat in my diet because I would get fat.

I understand that part. But why are they putting these ingredients into food items that don't need them? Why is there soy in bread? Why is there soy in chicken?

Most bread does not contain soy. Most chicken does not contain soy either.

Cheap processed foods might contain soy because it's inexpensive and can be used as a binder, texturing agent, for additional protein, and so on.

Its easily avoided by not buying crap-tier processed foods.

>evolving from MUH BPA to MUH FYTOEESTROGENRINOS TO MUH FYTOTESTOSTERINOS

It's like autism on Veeky Forums only grows with time. Check your bodily flooids, kooks

>obvious sour grapes who can't afford anything other than shit fast food

Enjoy your McChickun

There are no peer reviewed studies that indicate phytoestrogens have any effect on human male homonal levels. Some effects in some male animals have been noted, that's it. But even those studies admit that there is no evidence indicating it happens in human males. Quite the contrary. All evidence currently indicates no effect on human males.

This is the alex jones level fear mongering conspiracy shit based on no scientific evidence. Why it has deserved multiple threads in the last 3 days is beyond me.

>pretending like your kook new age is anything but a way to scam desperate poorfags out of their shekels with your shill diets and your shill healing crystals and your shill water filters

Begone, filth

that is why I have massive acne breakouts and yeast infections that won't quit any time I try to incorporate soy into my diet. both of which mysteriously go away after I stop using soy products.

Here's the part you need to pay attention to:

>have the ability to cause estrogenic OR/AND ANTIESTROGENIC effects

The estrogen your body produces is far, far more potent than phytoestrogen. Rather than the assumption I see posted here that eating phytoestrogens = raising your estrogen levels, what it actually does is effectively LOWER them because the less potent phytoestrogen effectively blocks estrogen receptor sites from accessing your body's natural estrogen.

There have been numerous studies...

The hormones trannies take, and butch dykes are synthesized from sterols and xenoesteogens though....

Yeah, and they were listed multiple times in multiple threads the last 3 days fucknut, without you listing a rebuttal study that always ended with the caveat, "no evidence of effects on human males." You were BTFO by your own sources the last 3 days, yet you keep Jonesing. I guess that's how you loonies win on the internet. You keep screaming until rational people stop bothering with it.

pcrm.org/health/cancer-resources/ask/ask-the-expert-soy

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476

academic.oup.com/humrep/article/23/11/2584/2913898/Soy-food-and-isoflavone-intake-in-relation-to

cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/5/10/785.short

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15735098

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11431339

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11694625

I mean, I could sit here BTFOing you all night, but I'd rather just laugh as you consume your cucked foods and destroy your manhood. (assuming you aren't already a trap)

Kek

Who is this penile enchantress?
Who is this phallic sorceress?
Who is this dick demon?

It's a tranny named Luke

Stop my penis can only get so erect.

you gay?