>PAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fYBRZjkDxVk
youtube.com/watch?v=M_GNznvIN1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>BANNED

Where's that pic from?

this is s4s level shit, stop making these

I would guess Euphoria, but I haven't watched all of it.

Why is all her food covered in salad dressing?

chaos;child maybe

Bread?

he doesn't even fucking say hello

Reported

what?

NICE
AND
H O T

I am hesitant to formally agree that this is indeed food with salad dressing on top.

How did it take this long?

OP, for what it's worth. I hope you DON'T get b&. I like these posts. I believe, at their essence, they are food related. And I think we can all agree that Gordo is the fucking McPherson Strut of all suspension geometry configurations. What a fucking douche. He never even played football, which is what he then built his entire celebrity off of. His whole career is a sham.

>Olive oil. In.

What's up with this meme? Who is this guy? I keep seeing it on ck and I won't sage just this once, because I want answers

Gordon Ramsey. He had a tv show where he screamed at obscenities at people trying to cook for him. He quite often shouted "it's fucking raw" or stuff about hot pans

It's from the game, not the anime

> "it's fucking raw"
i can't help but imagine unprotected sex

Naughty boy!

youtube.com/watch?v=fYBRZjkDxVk

Ok, this is a great example of this meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=M_GNznvIN1E

I have to agree with this. Even if this thread was just quotes from Ramsay and/or other chefs with the same presentation, this is essentially a "common practices in the kitchen you find amusing". Board culture is real, even if you don't want to admit it.

If you don't agree with me, at least you can agree this is at least food related, and also not jackposting.

>OLIVE OIL
>MINCED LAMB
>SEASON
>GRATE
>ONION
>CARROT
>GARLIC
>WORCETER SAUCE
>TOMAHTO PUREE
>RED WINE
>THYME
>ROSEMRY