Moomins

Can we have a comfy moomins thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

moomin.com/en/which-moomin-are-you/
amazon.com/Tanoshii-Moomin-Ikka-Blu-Ray-VIZG-5003/dp/B009QQR0S4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What was his fucking problem?

Step back

My Moomin collection (I'm working on her adult books now).

>new moon
>crescent moon is clearly visible in the background

Is he from a book?
They're really great.

Is it waxing or waning.
You don't know? I see.

That's Stinky, I only know the cartoon, is he not in the books?

He appears in one photo-picture book (Skurken i muminhuset/The Unwanted Guest, never published in English) but mainly in comics and cartoons.

Here, I uploaded an unofficial translation pdf of Skurken i muminhuset (Swedish, lit: "The Villain in the Moomin House";
commonly referred to in English as An Unwanted Guest) is a children's picture book in the Moomin series by Tove Jansson. It was published in 1980. Instead of the usual drawings by Jansson, this book is illustrated with photos taken by her brother, photographer Per Olov Jansson. The photos show the rooms of the Moomin House model, now on display in the Moomin Museum.
So it's definitely the least interesting Moomin book, but you might as well grab it, in case they never publish it again.
app box com/s/3cyhf6mhrydh1d2zqq7gsa9t68wsrv4i

Thank you. Would you happen to have MoominPappa at Sea? Can't get my hand on it

that was a fun read, thanks user

There's a decent torrent of Moomin and other Jansson books
(Info Hash: 9E5B64DCC524FE9F189CF8EACC6FC723A62129E6)
Downloads in a minute or two, no issues.

Thanks for the info, sadly this has been years since I last touched a torrent. Would you have a download link instead?

Well, I can put MoominPapa up in the box for you: mobi or epub preferred?

Well, if you have pdf it would be perfect! Otherwise I think epub?
Thanks for your efforts!

Wow, I love that house! I saw it at the museum and spent an hour looking at every detail. Where do i find that book? It's not on amazon, is it available in any online bookshops you know of?

is that the deluxe collected edition in the top left? i have that. it's a beautiful thing. it was expensive but totally worth it.

even if you had never heard of moomins or tove jansson before, you could tell this is by a nordic artist. this is some edvard munch level stuff.

Comfy thread.

I'm expecting to get that edition for Christmas, looks so beautiful even though I have all the comics already.

Post results, user.

moomin.com/en/which-moomin-are-you/

No pdf available, but I stuck the epub in the same folder (10.5 mb).

Thank you very much! I appreciate it.

Feelsbadman

Come to pappi.

Have anyone seen the anime? Is it worthwhile?

Best wishes.

Feel like groke is a good adjective, "he is sush a groke" "feeling like the groke today"

You're using it as a noun you know.

Literally goat.

The stop-animation one never did it for me, but the old Japanese animated series (Moomin or Tanoshii MÅ«min Ikka, 1990, 78 eps) is quite faithful to the books and exceedingly comfy.
The series includes plotlines taken from following Moomin books: Finn Family Moomintroll (eight episodes), Moominland Midwinter (three episodes), Moominsummer Madness (three episodes), The Exploits of Moominpappa (three episodes), Moominpappa at Sea (two episodes) and several short stories from the collection Tales from Moominvalley (five episodes in total). Roughly twenty episodes in the original series and a dozen more in the sequel series (Delightful Moomin Family: Adventure Diary, 26 eps) are based on stories taken from the Moomin comic strips.

Oh I seems to not know the difference but now I do! Everyday you learn something new !

My wife got it for me for my birthday. She's rather awesome.

Thanks for the well informed post, user!

Any chance that the relationship is souring and her affections could transfer to me?

The animation is made for first children adults second but thats not a bad thing. Its really amazing. Sometimes it might feel childish but thats the point.

amazon.com/Tanoshii-Moomin-Ikka-Blu-Ray-VIZG-5003/dp/B009QQR0S4

Worth it?

Gosh, I hope not. I really couldn't handle the mortgage and kids on my own! Besides, we have fun: do puzzles together and such.

>game of thrones
Okay, the fantasy on this end is spoiled, but congrats on the super comfy relationship and family by the sound of it.

Yes, I wondered if that might be a shocker. She does have an MA in literature, though, and likes plenty of real classics. She just also likes complex puzzles, and that 3-D thing took weeks.

Dat comfy buttcrack

To paraphrase Stirner, I'm happy you're happy.

I think this is the friendliest thread I've ever seen on Veeky Forums.

perfect phone lock screen

on Veeky Forums for that measure

>Is it waxing or waning.
>You don't know? I see.
I do know. It's waning, can't you see?

Are we sure Moominvalley is in the northern hemisphere?

Yes. The seasons follow northern months, for one thing (Moominvalley in November rather than March is autumn, etc.).