Rate my lunch Veeky Forums

rate my lunch Veeky Forums

Raw / 10.

not enough veggies

local grocer sushi / 10
They probably didn't even bother putting vinegar on those rice.

That Tuna's color is red but everything else about it is wrong

I don't think that's how tuna sushi is supposed to be sliced

oooo moshi-moshi isu so niceu desu! I rike-a u rike to-a eata ASIAN qweesine bring much honor haki saki

ooohrrr sorry fun time over long time back to-a ricu fierdu

this
it looks like wegman's they're not that bad. but they run the same price for an actual sushi place, disappointed in this user.

hey good eye it was wegmans
i don't have time to get actual sushi during my lunch break and wegmans is right next door so it's not bad for what it is.

I get the joke, but can you honestly imagine a fucking sperglord trying to make that joke without a gut and a keyboard between themselves and the other person? I'm not sure what's sadder, the fact that you would never actually have the balls to talk like that to someone, or that you might be autistic enough to try

>Being this autistic to type out your entire thought process and feel the necessity to share it to the world

hmm

t. reddit

But you've done it twice and I've only done it once
Wait, damn

Too much mercury/10

3/10 not yellowtail, no fat, looks farmed

somehow the internet allows spergs to seem cool and funny by being a dick and its baffling honestly

C. That you were insecure enough to make this comment

>assuming people like him and I don't do this with our friends
>assuming we don't also do this in public
Only ever had an issue once, and it was just some jiggaboo sayin "das rayciss" before giving the stank eye, flickingh er gum on my shoe and wiggling off to her homeboy

Gotta call samefag

That's what frozen sushi grade tuna looks like that has been cold smoked

Autizzle my nizzle

nothing about that comment was 'insecure' user. you don't have to try so hard to get mcfunny points on the interweb

gotta go fast

Uhm…

>Triggered by light racism on Veeky Forums

You ok buddy?

Looks alright, but no vegetables. Probably not gonna get you through all the day, next time buy something with more carbs.

Racism is actually an offense, newfag. Just because people do it often doesn't mean that it's alright. Although I admit he sperged out a bit too much about it.

>racism is cool man!

kek

6.5/10
Hey, if it gets you through till dinner.
I seriously doubt any of us eat 10/10 the entire day.

but it is

Please fuck off to underages.

Niggers r gay

Mods please ban me because apparently it is an offense now according to this redditard

But racism is cool. It's the new counterculture, baby and Veeky Forums is its vanguard. Deal with it newfriend

Looks fine, but if the grocery store sushi I've seen is any indication, it's overpriced for what it is and has been sitting out for 12 hours.

stupid weeaboo/10
>slash up some uncooked fish
>slap it on rice and spray vinegar all over it
>wa la that will be $25
white guilt is going to be the end of us

Who wants ex-frozen smoked fish for sushi? What wrong with fresh?

But whites are behind most problems in this world

I wonder if people were like you in the 80's when American culture was popular every where.

>stupid Ameriphiles
>make up some cheap bluejeans in a sweat shop
>slap a brand logo on it
>wa la that will be $300

sigh

I think you mean ((("whites"))).

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((""""""""""""""""""""""WHITE""""""""""""""""""""""))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

t. garbage newfag underage redditor tourist

you forget what site you're on mate?

uncooked fish/10

>softcunt detected

Pleb tier

you guys are on Veeky Forums fucking niggers

Rate mine

Asparagus witg feta cheese and deer jerky.
Salad, blueberries and Greek white wine.

the deer pastrami is home made ofcourse

NICE ;)

When you describe it is sounds awesome, when i look at you pics it looks disappointing

Faggot/10

But where is the joke, senpai.

Kek

lol xd le nigger i said nigger!
le internet hate machine!!! xD

Rate mine

Nothing wrong with fresh at all. The Carbon monoxide treated flash frozen stuff is used way more than you'd like to believe :) look it up

i like it simple . mixing ingredients just wastes flavour most of the time. that's why i didn't melt the cheese over the other stuff

Could be worse, but could be better. I'd still eat it. Enjoy.