What's for dinner Veeky Forums?

What's for dinner Veeky Forums?

memes

could you share your dinner? My son and I could go hungry without your help

Turkey, Ham, and Swiss with some lettuce and mayo on a sesame bun. Salad on the side.

oven roasted chicken thighs with rosemary and some mashed garlic tatters.

grilling tonight

herb brined pork chops, broccolini, tomato slices and some potatoes wrapped in foil and roasted

Trying something new tonight. Its a Mexican style grilled cheese. I made it just like I would make a grilled cheese except I used tortillas instead of bread. I also added a little ht sauce. Seeing as how its queso (Mexican for cheese) in a tortilla, I call it a quesotilla.

Not even the darkness can hide the sadness

I should really look at images before i post them.

Brightened it up a bit. It wasn't bad. I used a Mexican cheese called quesadilla melting cheese.

Friday fish fry. God bless those filthy papists.

Derp, forgot pic

Braised turkey legs with vegetables and mushrooms. A side of brown rice.

first time making red wine sauce and it turned out browner than expected but still good

roasted salmon and leeks, brioche, and salad (with cucumbers, dried berries, and croutons)

pic

I made a lot of smoked, then glazed chicken thighs tonight. Zucchini with a sweet butter herb sauce and mac n' cheese. Here's some of the chicken.

my fridge is a bit out of whack so i couldn't really put together a balanced meal. anyways, i made panko shrimp rolls.

Chicken strips and seasoned fries, laden with roasted garlic salt and black pepper to be baked in my oven later. London Pub malt vinegar and Korean BBQ dipping sauce.
Fuck you all, worked 12hrs today... don't feel like cooking.

dominos cheese pizza

That's an awful lot of food user.

It's needed for later, to soak up all the alcohol I'm now consuming.

Glutton for multiple layers or punishment I see.

Grilling lamb tonight

Your'e right the sauce looks kinda like brown gravy but overall a very delicious looking plate. Nice job

Very nice. Would devour. Looks moist and good

To be honest this is the most appetizing pic to me in the thread so far. Nice choice of condiments. What kind of alcohol are you drinking. I'm on that Canadian Club tonight

pay the electric bill already, dude

Vodka and pizza.

I had liver, beets, and brocoli.
Was good want more. I could eat like 10 pounds of liver in a sitting.

it honestly want even that dark in the room. Not sure what happened or why my flash was off.

Cheap California '13 Merlot called 13 Hands. About $15 / bottle, but it's pretty tasty, nice n' dry.

Dessert

My granddad from Montana passed yesterday so I'm treating my family to porterhousers with rosemary baby gold potatoes and some asparagus.

Jelly as fuck...

I wish MY grandpa was dead..

thats really fucked up. Sorry user. I really do feel bad for you and that food looks off the fucking hook.

>Oh, you think the darkness is your ally, you merely adopted the dark. I was cooked in it, molded by it.

Sorry for your loss. Your food looks like shit

Made a "fancy" burger
>home-made aïoli
>burger ft s+p with a touch of cumin and paprika
>babby arugula
>half-melted stilton and ricotta salata
>raspberry reduction
>shitty store bun
Sorry for crappy image

>half-melted stilton

fucking disgusting

I like the texture

The texture of boogers?

My mom was sick so I made her chicken noodle soup from scratch with a roux & mirepoix base.

Turkey, bacon, swiss cheese, mustard, and sauerkraut on a pretzel bun, with some baked potato crisps. Simple, but effective.

Leftover pork roast.
Leftover apple curry sauce.
Leftover anise and cardamon infused rice.
Red and green bell pepper.
Red and white onion.
Garlic.

Chopped up some red and green bell pepper, onion, and garlic, sweated it in a pan with some olive oil, salt and pepper, added pork when sweated, added leftover apple curry sauce, add a touch of water to thin it out a bit, served over the rice and garnished with parsley.

Not bad for a quickie.

The lamb was good

Made some German fried potatoes and a nice cheese and green chile omelet. My son woke up so I gave him half and fed my daughter the other half. Sigh. So it goes.

I had a turkey sandwich instead.

[salivating]

Popcorn, slim jims, Hershey's, and Doritos.

decided to murder your toilet today, eh user?

My dinner was salami sandwiches - too lazy to bother today.

I made this schnitzie a few days ago, it was food kino

Gf's making a cider roasted pigs head with gravy and smoked herb & garlic bread.

>Bread not pictured.

Eggs and bacon.

why does it look like theres mold on your food?

where do you live?

That was frost from it coming outta the freezer.

I squished a pound and a half of 80/20 ground beef into a heavy duty jelly roll pan lined with aluminum foil and buttered with unsalted butter. i liberally salted it, added pepper, worchestershire sauce and garlic. baked @ 400 for 15 minutes then added 6 slices of american cheese on top. I poured off the fat into an empty pint container of ben and jerry's cherry garcia i found in the garbage can. i turned the oven off and put the pan back in the oven along with a 12 pack of kings hawaiian sweet rolls sliced in half. i removed the rolls after a few minutes and spread on side with mayonaise before sliding the large meat patty on top. i finished assembling the sandwich by placing the other half of the kings hawaiian rolls on top and sliced off 3 burger-rolls. after i ate them i placed the remaining rolls back into the tray and bag and placed them into the fridge. it was very delicious

Black beans and lentils cooked in beef broth. Making chicken next.

(me)
Friendly bump with tonight's dinner: Mexican-ish tacos.
>beef ft s+p, cumin, ceyanne, garlic, white onion, paprika, oregano, generic "chili powder" from indian market, habanero for heat
>pinto beans
>basmati rice
>cabbage
>raddish
>cilantro
>small amounts of sour cream
>maybe olives and ham bc I'm quarter cuban
No pic bc it's not ready.

Is the ear good to eat? I'd like to eat a pig ear I think.

Turkey meatballs, baked sweet potato and green beans

Veggie Greek Flatbread Pizza

I actually thought the Balsamic vinegar and Kalamata olives really were what made it good IMO.

I actually really like this. I always loved chicken legs so tender the skin would fall right off it.

What kind of meat?

Nice looking meat. what kind of glaze?

Wtf? How is this? I've never seen it, but would definitely try.

Hey now, you'll need to post a pic of that when you're done. Lamb is nothing short of simply amazing when cooked correctly.

Toes

Just finished:

> apricot/honey/soy sauce glazed pork ribs
> sliced/baked potatoes with cheddar cheese sauce
> lightly steamed/salted broccoli

I almost had thirds

depression

you really need to work on your bun to patty ratio, bro

>and that food looks off the fucking hook.

Filet mignon cooked in butter with garlic salt and black pepper
>inb4 meme cut

Portabellas with cinnamon. Completely plain roasted potatoes that I then dipped in the steak juice.

Out of food, but I've got two taco bell gift cards.

lmao those potatoes look bad

also cinnamon on mushrooms what the fuck

WHERES THE MEAT

What did you put in the braise?

I really fucking love potatoes and like to leave the subtle plant flavor in tact as much as possible

>ricotta salads
Congratulations on your flavorless cheese.

Sounds good user.

But, what about the cinnamon mushrooms? I think we all deserve an explination...

I just wanted to try something, it was actually pretty good imo.

no. your dish is a culinary disgrace.

Rate my dinner

All doneski

depression mixed with a side of lonely and a bottle of vodka to wash it all down,

i make sandwitch

Pleb tier but looks delicious anyways

Is that an egg sunny side up? Looks so good.

yeah, normally I put it on top so the yolk runs through the whole sandwich but I had so much steak that it just shat through the top slice of bread

still good though

Tuna & Potatoe bake. With steamed Asparagus.

We have two bags of potatoes to go through.

>clumps of salt on salt food with soy sauce
That's how you die of a heart attack, user.

the fuck havent you killed yourself yet for

toast the fucking bun you savage

>What kind of meat?
filet mignon

Fried mystery meat (((pork))) with sezchuan sweet & sour sauce. I'm drunk at 6AM so it's cuisine par excellence.

Lol idk my BFF Jill, I'm having dessert

Live in Melbourne, Australia.
It was okay, not as good as i expected; i thought it would have been like really brittle crackle but its quite tough. We ended up taking it to my gf's parents dog as a treat.

Carrots, onions, celery, garlic, cayenne pepper, sage, thyme, bay leaf and mushrooms. Seared the legs, deglazed with a bit of white wine and added chicken stock. Put pot in oven at 350F for 2 hours. The turkey legs were really tender. Simple, but makes a cheap cut like turkey legs delicious.

Looks like chicken to me, I didn't know they made pork in that style