Almond milk

>almond milk

Almond milk should come in small shots. So everytime I think I want it, I can just buy a shot, drink it, regret it, and not have a carton spoil in my fridge

how do you milk an almond? They dont even have tits!

You have to activate them first

i bought a carton yesterday. had a glass today and felt sick. very watery. guess il be going back to regular milk

>cow pus

almond milk is actually the only milk alternative i can drink straight without feeling sick

>milk

Soy milk is better.

>t. jamaal dindu

almond milk>regular milk
milk is so overrated taste wise, it's a useful ingredient though.

>drinking almond milk or regular milk straight
drinking regular milk is just straight up bad for you
drinking almond milk straight is just gross

I've never liked milk and have only used it for cooking. Ever since I've discovered almond milk for cooking I've never looked back.

So what exactly is almond milk?
Is it water and almond oil?

Have you tried soy milk?

i prefer unsweetened vanilla almond milk to udder pus, wish it was sold larger than half gallons.

Almond blended with water strained

Nah you niggas gay, 2% the best milk!

i... i like goat milk...
sorry...

>thinking the breastmilk of an animal that is forced to bathe in its own feces is superior to a beverage derived from a drupe

cashew milk was pretty good considering I drink skim

>Vomiting Madoka poster

i got really pissed because i just clicked on a site that purported to discuss how to use almond, soy, coconut, et. al non-dairy milks as substitutes for cooking, and it kept fucking praising the reader for making the healthy ethical choice to drink non dairy.

i guess my digestive tract is "ethical" because it explodes into a god damned smelly mess when i drink real moo juice. i don't choose to drink non dairy alternatives and i didn't click on your site so you could inflate my ego for having an evolutionary disadvantaged stomach!

Kek

tastes meh at first but you get used to it and it starts tasting good

The fuck does almond milk come from?
Almonds dont even have tiddies

are you trolling or something?

This
Muh nog

>any non-dairy milk

>drinking milk

Lactose intolerant here.
Almond Milk is delicious but constipates me like all fuck.
Cashew is plain disgusting.

Lactaid is where it's at for me. Could probably add some almond extract to it and call it a day.

I came here to post this.

>any white liquid beverage

Enjoy your man tits

>drink unsweetened almond milk alone and with coffee
>don't get horrible breakouts from pus laden, hormone saturated filth
feels good tbqh

almond milk is good, but with stuff.
dark chocolate almond milk straight is amazing.
fuck, almonds are amazing I'm eating them daily

poisoning your body with that estrogen spiked shit.
gross. You can eat real soy on occasion and it will do no bad for you, but the other shit is part of the plan to turn the masses into cucks and femme us all down, before total control over our minds/spirits.
fuck that shit

>tfw diagnosed with lactose intolerance yesterday
>blood tests and all that

Shit sucks.

you can buy pills with lactose digesting enzymes, plus you might only be mildly intolerant

>hazelnut milk

>Muh jew conspiracy
Fuck you, retards. Soy milk is great.

We get it, you lost custody of your kids

>nut milk at all

>drinks half of a gallon of whole milk every day
>doesn't have any acne

>Brags about his weak endocrine system

If you're truly concerned about horomones in your food, then real milk is the worst possible choice you can make

I'll give you some nut milk

this

fuck this shit and fuck all the stupid yuppie soccer moms who try to get fucking lattes and mochas made with it and then bitch about the "foam"

it's fucking strained almonds, of course it's not gonna steam up all nice and smooth with microbubbles like cow milk will you insufferable cunt

just get an americano or a goddamned espresso or something if you're that worried about your caloric intake

only if they're activated, then it's healthy

the fuck is wrong with you mate? almond milk is great. Put that shit on cereal, con cafe, it's awesome to use for hot cocoa. Milk is only necessary for when the milk fat is necessary.

kek

I only drink it when I run out of regular milk for my cereal. Absolutely bland.

I normally side with the natural food industry, but on nut milks, I am 100% on side of dairy industry. the nutritional profile of nut and seed and grain milks is so far from that of cows milk, it should all be called "nut liquid", not even "nut juice". its pureed nuts, with solids filtered out, and mixed with suger and water. its really a nut coctail. having said that, unsweetened chocolate almond milk is nice, add some stevia, but its a lousy nutrient.

mmmm. nut tits. my new fetish!

raw goat milk is the food of the gods. i would drink it every hour. do not apologize. almond milk fiends should remember that their drink is artificial, manufactured. OUR drink is as natural as sunshine.

>almond milk
>smells great steamed, tastes gross, doesn't froth nicely
>soy
>looks ugly, goes shit when it's heated past 60 degrees
>lactose free
>tastes weird
>coconut milk
>tastes like a coconut

JUST DRINK MILK REEEEEEEE

>mfw already female

>living in a country where there's no sanitary standards for food

The FDA has absolutely ruined food for 300 million people, friend.

Oh, of course it wasn't the benevelont corporation. They never hurt anyones food. Do you even know why these agencies were created? The US food corporations were producing worse shit than the Chinese you make fun of. MAGA = MACHA (make america china again).

It's only good if the almonds used are activated.

Just make your own almond milk faggots. Takes like 2 minutes and tastes way better than the store bought stuff, plus it's cheaper. You literally just blend activated almonds with some salt and vanilla extract.

user help, I can't find the activate button

I know you're just memeing, but I do highly recommend soaking your almonds overnight before blending them. It alters the taste and affects the nutrition.

In water?

Yeah just soak overnight in water and then discard the water before blending with fresh water. You can lookup almond milk recipes for exact amounts.

I actually prefer it to regular milk
now I'm essentially lactose intolerant

Almond milk was my go-to non-dairy milk, but now there's comparably priced flax milk at the grocery store. I think I'm gonna switch.

Goat is GOAT.

Does flax milk taste good? I have some ground flax seed in my fridge so maybe I should make some.

I like it. I got Good Karma's protein flax milk. I was surprised, it didn't taste like soy the way other pea-protein-enriched nut milk does.

Agreed and it's the only one with high protein. Fake science posters btfo

I switched to soy/almond milk from cow for around 2 months last year and think I almost lost my lactose tolerance. Had real bad farts and runny shits for like a week or so.

Almond milk is fine, Almond+Coconut milk is where it becomes disgusting

>White liberals swallow the soy jew
>Emasculates them while tyrones drinks dick-strengthening regular milk

How do the jews not benefit?

>>almond milk

Agreed, that stuff is disgusting. Tried it and I'm totally convinced now vegans, nutridiots and all those faggots spamming this board how great it is simply have no taste at all.

This.
Also try unsweetened vanilla. It's delicious. It's like drinking a healthier, refreshing, and less thick and gunky version of a milkshake.

>Retarded flyovers swallow the redpill trole, become nu-hippies
>Spam nonsense on fortune all day while tyrone courts their girl

How do the jews not benefit?

>milkshake
>gunky

I always ignore peoples advice who say dumb shit to try to make their own suggestion sound better in contrast.