Served on a brioche bun

>Served on a brioche bun

Rarely if ever improves a burger (I guess it's pretty good for egg burgers and not becoming a mushy mess). Must've been a new producer or technological refinement in production, because it seems to be the latest craze to the point that it's ubiquitous. Kind of like the pretzel bun was a few years back.

name one chain besides wendys

>latest

It's been a thing for years now, even before pretzel buns.

it doesn't have to be in a chain, user

and if memory serves, I think they were the only national chain to adopt the pretzel bun as well (could be wrong)

latest TREND, you hipster faggot

It's been a ""'TREND""' for years you cow tipping mong

What should they use then, faggot?

>tipping a cow

Do Americans really do this?

Only after they've had their way with them.

I have serious doubts that these brioche buns are actually brioche.

Probably just a chemical slurry made to simulate brioche.

Dunkin Donuts had it too.

Source: I worked there back in 2013/14 when it was a thing

You need a rope harness to get cattle down on their side in the real world.

>All you can enjoy

Not if you're a real man, pilgrim.

Hardee's/Carl's Jr.

>being obsessed with Americans
Do Europeans really do this?

No, it's just that self centered Americans like to think that they are the center of the universe and that other people can't stop thinking about them.

In actuality, it's just the Americans that are obsessed with themselves.

Shhhh it's ok, you're not the only who hates your irrelevant little cuntry, no need to take it out on the successful guys you're jealous of.

>posting a picture of a guy that grew up in California and spent his life playing a cowboy
>instead of a guy that didn't have to act because he was an actual fucking cowboy

>All you care to eat

But I'm an American... I'm jealous of the Europeans because of their lower gun violence, lower military spending and higher domestic spending, lower incidence of chilldhood obesity and equal access to healthcare and education for all. They have better regulation on food and drugs as well which makes everything safer for them.

And I wouldn't have to put up with fucking Cletus the opioid addicted mountain slut, or companies that didn't have to give their workers healthcare... or companies that rely on government handouts to support their employees because they can't pay them a wage that they can live on or provide for their children with...

I am an American, but I am ashamed of my country. We have a large portion of the country that now thinks freedom is the same as bombing poor dessert people and only protecting the rich and the corporations.

I have no idea what you fucking morons are still proud of. We have a high GDP... that's pretty much all we have left, and its only a matter of time before other countries catch up. That's simply how economics and empires work.

>And I wouldn't have to put up with
You'd be putting up with chavs, slavs, refugees, and double the taxes you're paying now.
I have a degenerative condition I can't cure and don't have the money to treat, and if you gave me the choice, I'm pretty sure I'd still pick America.

>he fell for the double the taxes meme

keep watching fox news

Lol you'd pick america?

You wouldn't even get diagnosed with the condition dude. You'd get offered antibiotics and antidepressants and spend your life rotting away and suffering like tens of millions of americans who are fighting JUST FOR THE DIAGNOSIS, not the medicine.

I'd rather live somewhere that it doesn't take 5 years to get diagnosed with a condition that is visible on my fucking face via malar rash. Still fighting. Still unmedicated. 15 Hospitals, 37 doctors. Trying again on Monday.

The price for free healthcare is rationing and waiting lists. If you have a complicated condition that doesn't merit the extra expense to the state, doctors will not go the extra mile and just treat you as a problem. Waiting months for important surgeries is common-place and there's nothing you can do unless you are rich enough to pay for private care.

>cancerous frogposters

I miss the pretzel bun...