This morning I went to McDonald's for brekky

This morning I went to McDonald's for brekky.
As the gorgeous cashier handed me my food she said "here's your sausage and egg McMuffin and hash brown, sir"
Y.. you too.
The meme is real.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9m2PZ6Ooi7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the best fast food breakfast

Do you try to touch their hand when you pass them your money?

Why not just thank you instead of you too?

It's been a bad fast food week. This morning I got up early enough to stop by McDonald's for breakfast. It is somewhat novel for me, so I ordered an egg and bacon bagel combination with a large ice coffee.

I was listening to the Misery (Stephen King) audiobook and the line was a few cars and especially slow. I zoned out listening to the audiobook and looked up to see the car in front of me was already at the second window.

I stopped at the first window and no one was around. I waited a minute and thought that maybe the first window was closed at breakfast, so I drove to the second window.

The cashier, who I always see if I go to McDonald's at lunch time, glared at me and said, "I SAID to come to the FIRST WINDOW" in a really aggressive and intimidating manner. She was really angry looking.

Instead of my normal meek and somewhat anxious approach, I kind of snapped and said, "it's isn't that big of a deal, you didn't have to be a bitch" and accelerated really fast out of there. No payment and no food, which was probably a good thing because I had a Wendy's Pretzel Bacon Cheeseburger combination and a caesar chicken wrap for lunch.

Anyway, this McDonald's is literally 3 blocks from my place and I go there 3-9 times a week. Even though she works the morning-afternoon shift, I often go there for an early lunch. She may be a manager now that I think of it.

I guess I can never go back there again unless it is really late and I don't recognize her voice on the PA system. What do you guys suggest? How can I defuse this if confrontation occurs? Should I contact corporate and make a formal complaint?

Thanks, it ruined my whole day and I hope I'm not blacklisted from a McDonald's so close to me.

holy fucking blog post

>Anyway, this McDonald's is literally 3 blocks from my place and I go there 3-9 times a week

>I guess I can never go back there again

>I hope I'm not blacklisted from a McDonald's

Jeesus Christ you fucking losers amuse the shit out of me... What did you think was going to happen?

Have you found that your inability to interact with people has hampered your career and ability for promotion at work?

How does it feel knowing you will probably work an entry level position your entire life because of your inability to control your emotions?

Most restaurants switched to an "enjoy your day" system rather than saying "enjoy your meal" specifically so you autists wouldn't have this uncomfortable exchange.

>being this new

>cancer

>butthurt

>more cancer

If you're not ugly, you can just laugh it off and say, "whoops that didn't make sense" and she'll laugh and offer to suckle on your peepee

>more butthurt

Wow. You have a stunning amount of wit. I must bow out of this, as I am truly outmatched.

>Here's your food sir, sorry about the wait!
N-no problem
>Anything else we can do for you?
N-n-no problem

>cancer

you need to go back to /b/ you fucking homo

Im sorry. Man up.

Glad to see you saw the light.

is your name lee?

moreover, just go through with it going there, or maybe take more control of your life and cook more?

think it through logically. If you go there and she recognizes you there's a chance you'll get shitty service/food. There's also a chance you won't. There's a chance she will confront you. There's a chance she won't.

If she confronts you, what's the worst that could happen? Are you willing to get shitty service if it means you get to keep on indulging in shitty fast food?

What do you want to do with your life?

>That get
>That post
It truly is the best fast food breakfast

What is this new phenomenon of McDonald's employees repeating your whole order to you before handing you your bag at the drive thru? Yeah, bitch. I know what the fuck I ordered. Just give me my god damn breakfast and let me be on my way.

Or just "y..you too" like a normal ck'er.

>tfw no ongoing personal feud with a McDonalds

My life is so boring

Checked.
Best Breakfast in the house.

Tschekt

Even females are "y..you too-ing".
Video evidence:
youtu.be/9m2PZ6Ooi7U
Go to 2:16
>There you go, enjoy those
>Y..you too