Finally got the courage to talk to the cute girl in my class, texted her, no reply. A semester of anxiety for nothing...

Finally got the courage to talk to the cute girl in my class, texted her, no reply. A semester of anxiety for nothing. What is your go to thing to eat to eat away your loneliness/feelings? Was thinking a whole Little Caesar's pizza with some crazy bread but I'm open to anything desu. I just wanna eat away my feelings. Pic mildly related.

Pizza helps a lot. Get some booze too. Put on a good movie and watch your troubles drift away.

Yeah I might pick up a 6 pack of PBR too, its a guilty pleasure of mine.

bourbon and a good cry usually works for me. i recommend makers mark and reading old posts from better times.

>mfw you've been jerkin' the gerkin for months thinking about her sweet sweet sugar walls, only to sperg out when provided an opportunity, scaring her onto the cock of a far less emotionally needed Chad or Jamal

Good job, enjoy the fact that someone who isn't you will splash her cervix with babybatter tonight while you jack off thinking about it.

bourbon and other hard stuff has a tendancy to really mess with my stomach cause of crohns n stuff. might drink some anyways cause that shit is good.

>Don't know where to meet people in real life as a 23 year old post grad
>Been on tinder for months with no luck, unable to hold anyones interest
>Tried okCupid, never clicked with anyone

who here /accepting the vague and dull pain of solitude/?

tyvm 4 the high quality thread contribution do u have any good food suggestions?

hello fellow brother in pain how are u on this fine night?

i'm doing ok. about to drink a 6 pack and cook some dinner. what about you?

at work waiting to get off so I can go home and eat some delicious frozen red baron french bread pizzas. probably gonna eat myself to sleep tonight and see what tomorrow brings. what you gonna cook if u dont mind me asking?

sounds like a good night.

i'm making poor mans stuffed peppers. sauteing up some chicken and onions, roasting a few bell peppers in the oven. gonna stuff them and throw whatever cheese i got in the fridge on top. not bad.

sounds p good man. my oven is fucked up cause my roommates don't know how to cook for shit and im tired of cleaning it out so it doesn't smoke all the time. definitely could get into some stuffed peppers.

BRAHHHHHHHH im getting drunk of cruzan aged rum along with eating my homemade salsa with some tostitos hint of lime. Thems the best confront food and drink fo sho

>3DPD women

Shiggy diggy

yo that sounds fucking tight. really wish i had some homemade salsa and rum tonight. all ive got is some roasted garlic tostitos salsa. still p good but not homemade.

2d boyz 4 life

Tubesteak, rare.

>projecting this much

mi favorito

if u need a friend I will listen

Give up on women dude. The 21st century has pimped them all out. These hoes aint loyal no more. Pursue a passion and go to the top. I'm making big moves in the beat game because i said fuck women and focused 100% of my time to my craft.

>focused 100% of my time to my craft
>he said while posting on a cooking board

damn man post ur sc I'm expecting some heat

If you are being serious, use a paid matching service but make sure you are financially stable.

Sorry to hear that, lad. You can at least feel good that you sucked up the courage and did it. That's more than I usually do.

>Got the courage to talk to the cute girl
>texted her

So you didn't talk. This is why you fail.

your just ugly

no youre not

i mean yeah i knew that

honestly I usually don't suck up the courage either, idk what it was this time. glad I did it tho, feels better than just wondering what would have happened if I had talked to her.
nah I talked to her briefly, had to get her number first lmao. I don't think I sperged out or anything, just asked if she had good notes and would want to get together and study for our final. she seemed p down at the time so idunno, maybe she just gave me her number to get rid of me.

Don't think too much about it. She doesn't think you're repulsive or she wouldn't give you her number.

Don't dwell on it anymore. If she wants to talk to you, she will reply. If not then it's her loss.

Move on. You have the courage to talk to someone new now. Use it. You'll find someone else to talk to. Just put yourself out there and keep going, user.

OP said the exact same thing I did, in other words. Spaghetti'd everywhere.

Drink, lift, or run.

>

Only fatties eat their feelings and I refuse to be a farm animal.

Are you fat? Is she? If you are, why would she want to be with a calorie rapist if she can get someone decent? If she is, why is your ambition to be a pigfucker? If you are both fat, I wish both you, Cant Run DMC and her, Salt n Butter, much joy.

Ah who am I kidding, if you can eat a whole generic cardboard pizza you are fat and aiming too high. Lose the fucking weight, feelings are not for eating. I am no eatbeast myself and refuse to date one, she likely feels the same way.

You initiated a conversation over text? What were you thinking?

How did you even get her number without chatting with her face to face?

>focused 100% of my time to my craft

aka jacking off, sorry bud bundy.

>girl you like at work wont talk to you

i understand, im kind of a creep. To OP, my favorite would be some lo mein and teriyaki chicken sticks from your local shitty chinese place.

If youre in Canada get some Harvey's.

Eat a protein shake after a nice workout, then you realize she is just the dirt under your balls.

thanks for the kind words user, I appreciate u. im honestly feeling a lot better now, feels good that I actually tried for once instead of chickening out and wondering what could have been. definitely feeling confident and will definitely be trying again soon.
I wouldn't say im a whale but im not a stick either. im 5'9", about 250. definitely have a gut but not so much so that I feel like im undesirable. she's not a whale either, definitely thinner than me but I dont think shes completely out of my league. idunno, this semester has been a living hell, ive had 0 free time to workout so I packed on pounds like a mad man. I bought a skateboard recently and will be getting out there v soon on that. needed something to make me get outside and get physical this summer as im not sure ill be able to afford a gym membership this summer. even tho I assume your goal was at least partially to make me feel bad and to inflict some pain, I wanted to say thanks for this. im a former redditor turned Veeky Forums lurker who was at the thinnest he had ever been when fatpeoplehate was around. weirdly enough, this is the type of shit that motivates me. so regardless of your intentions, thank you for helping the fire stay lit under me to lose some weight this summer.
we left class with a study guide for the final. she was in front of me on the way out so I said "hey, youre in class, right? do you have good notes or know any of the stuff on the final?" she replied with a smile and a small laugh "no, I dont really have good notes and also have missed a bunch of classes." I replied "oh, okay. the only people I know in class dont take notes and are never there. I dont feel great about my notes either. do you think I could look at yours sometime before the final?" she replied "sure, thats fine."
we then exchanged numbers and parted ways. I actually have really good notes but thats my only move so I panicked and used it.

>5'9"
>250lbs
you're well into the obesity bmi range m8

yeah, I know. ive struggled with anxiety and depression my whole life and food has been the #1 thing to make me feel better. went to the doctor a month ago for a check-up/physical and basically got told point blank I was fat. im honestly done with all that shit though. since then ive been eating way less, making sure I dont snack frequently and if I do, its something that isn't complete shit for me. once I have free time to cook and be physical again in a few days here im going to hit the ground running. im tired of looking like KD Lang everytime I get a fucking haircut (the lady who cuts my hair gels the front everytime which I never do. makes me look v much like a gay woman imo)

>I wouldn't say im a whale but im not a stick either. im 5'9", about 250. definitely have a gut but not so much so that I feel like im undesirable. she's not a whale either, definitely thinner than me but I dont think shes completely out of my league

The fucking delusion in these sentences is staggering. You're objectively fat as fuck and completely undesirable at that weight.

>I wouldn't say im a whale
> im 5'9", about 250

you're obese you delusional faggot

just out of curiosity, what would you call a 400lb+ person? to me, thats fat as fuck. idunno, I didnt disagree with what was said, just said I didnt feel like I was objectively undesirable. if I dont have confidence in anything about myself then ill just continue to eat and be sad and I definitely dont want that.

obese verging on morbid, yes. unfortunately im aware.

I've had 2 dates in the last 9 years.
Of all the things I have achieved in that time, getting women intested in me has proven disproportionally difficult.

400+lbs is barely a human being and you shouldn't use extremes as frames of reference. Use the average as your frame of reference. You are about 75lbs heavier than the average person, which makes you fat as fuck.

Since you struggle with anxiety and confidence, your physical appearance needs to be your crutch if you want to attract a mate. Fat guys can get girls if they're confident and charismatic. You aren't those things so you can't be a fat guy if you want girls.

I was the same, getting fat and hoping my deluded sense of my personality would cover for it. It didn't work so I said fuck it and hit the gym like a maniac. Now I'm physically attractive enough to make up for my undesirable personality issues. That's what you need to do.

Or just give up and eat your way into an early grave, it's your life.

I got at up by the girl that I've been dating for months out of the blue and she hasn't responded in a week
I can't even drink because of the Prozac (even though I just turned 21 which sucks because I can't even celebrate it) so I've just been getting baked all weekend whenever something reminds me of her
We were dating for so long that I was going to ask her if she wanted to turn it into a relationship
What I don't understand is how abrupt this was, went from her making the first move to this abrupt end
Been binging pretty hard too I'm going to have to take a laxative and water fast tomorrow with a hard crash for the rest of the week

I got stood up by*

Oh and to answer your question: high protein foods and small amounts of whatever your craving, because if you're like me if you crave something it will never go away until you have it, even if it's one teaspoon or a bite of it

As someone that's 5'9" at 200 lb, I feel your optimism toward yourself to be disgusting. I lift and have a bit of muscle, and even then with my body mass and stomach, I consider myself rather fat.

Whether you agree or not, you really need to thin down and get into shape.

You should eat a steak

>400+ lbs
>75 pounds heavier than the average person

No user. He's 250 pounds heavier than the average person.

>I'm a creep and didn't get the immediate attention/gratification I feel I deserve
Go buy a decent steak, fire up the grill and drink some beers. And grow the fuck up.

OP said he was 5'9 and 250.

if he was 5'9 and 400 he wouldnt be able to post on Veeky Forums, let alone wipe his ass with a selfiestick

Oh user said 400-75 is average, didn't read sorry.
Fat people are gross. I live in a state with 80% obesity rate in women and 15% teeth existence rate and it's disgusting.

100% will not be eating myself to an early grave, im tired of the sweat, feeling like shit, and wishing I was better looking. nice trips by the way.
im sorry user. im on celexa and probably should not drink but do anyways. it'll get better tho, always remember that.
I definitely need to, I realize that. my weight had stagnated for a few years and while not healthy, I wasn't this fat. now I'm the heaviest I've ever been and can only notice myself getting fatter. im never going to break 300, or 275. im going to get healthier and finally be happy with how I look without a shirt on.
im trying on that last one user, I promise

CERTIFIED

SMOKIFIED

bruh I figured that out when I was like, 14. After a few years it doesn't even register in my mind. The idea of having a gf or even flirting with girls sounds like a hassle. I'm 25 and a virgin and I honestly couldn't give less of a shit.

Already accepted that I'm going to die alone and a shriveled husk.

Now I get my sexual frustration out through drug use, alcoholism, and extreme uncalled for violence.

Shit, at 23 you should be rolling in pussy. Girls in their 20s may be emotionally fickle, but they also lack judgment and give that shit away to anyone.

Try being in your 30s, where all the girls worth fucking already have families, or are trying to start them. I hear it gets easier a little later when the ones who failed just give up and start fucking like mad, but basically, in your 30s you either have a long-term partner or you're fucking up or down. And fucking down is awful. Girls in their 20s might as well be children. Oh, they're horny, but completely lack life experience and maturity. But then, so do you, twenty-something. Go out. Talk to people. You will get laid unless you're hideous and/or stink real bad. It's almost impossible not to. I never approached girls when I was your age and I STILL got laid. I never used the internet for it though.

To stay on topic: when I get depressed is usually when I cook the most. I fill the void by spending hours doing shit to distract me, usually drinking. It's hard to be depressed when you're cooking though, unless you completely suck at it. And even then, you're only improving.

Maybe I have a stunted sex drive or something (I don't really think I do though), but I really don't get all that sexually frustrated, even when going through long droughts. Fapping usually suffices. When I'm in a relationship, it's much less the sex itself as the fact that there's a person who wants me close to them that really gets me going.

I had that pizza.

Not stunning quality but the combination is pretty nice. Get your PBR and some of that and relax.