Bulking up food

how can i eat to maintain this level

Looks like he's taking a poop

Good god, what a gross body. I'll take my skinnyfat bf over that shit any day.

How do you even cuddle with that thing?

Eat 5000 cals of literally anything and juice.

0-5 wings and fries
6-9 egg grilled cheese
every day

you'll have to speak louder, all I heard was "mooooo"

shakes, it's formula for grown infants.

Become a malnet

I'm like 5'1" and 109 pounds.

>has a skinnyfat good for nothing and can't get a decent Chad
sure you are, honey

>decent Chad

Who would fucking ever want one tho?

My gf is 5'1" and 90 lbs with a little pooch belly. Nigress, you fat.

I don't want one, thanks. I'm happy with mine.

lols your girlfriend has no tits.

Be 5' tall and take steroids

pls go back to /fit

dudes thanks to all your good home cooking tips, i've attained the ideal body and saved myself millions of euros

Holy shit it's Wojack

Lower the tren and up the test

I'm 50% sure I know what arm this guy faps with.

he could beat your bf up and rape you though

A cup, it's nice and no sagging down the road.

Yeah, but then he'd end up in jail getting raped by the big black cocks. You do understand that once we decided to live in a civilized society, things like muscles and strength didn't matter as much as brains and an ability to make money legally?

The fuck is this bitch really on about being unhealthy and useless?

I feel like I'm being trolled but it's pretty believable some lazy dumb cunt thinks fitness is overrated.

>thinks bulking up is the only way to be healthy

this is low quality bait

>He doesn't know

>not using your muscles and strength to make money legally
>then teaching other people how to have muscles and strength for lots of money later in life
think with the big head, user

We live in a concealed carry state. Get rekt.

I just hand nignogs a pepsi and say "peace my brother"
works every time thank you pepsi

>hasn't heard about working smart instead of working hard

For the stupider people out there, there isn't an option to work smart I suppose.

This is why muscle bound fuck ups get classified into the "that guy must not have a single useful brain cell" camp.

The rest of us were smart enough to realize we should be spending our time doing better things than bulking and lifting. Even my great, great, great, great, great ancestors had grown civilized and moved beyond being able to lift heavy objects. I have a 4 ton jack out in my garage and other machines that have the power of thousands of horses.

Work smart, not hard. Eat well, do some cardio, you will be healthy.

What did it mean by this?

manlets when wil they learn

Moo

Why would you'd assume he'd be a shitty enough person to start fights or rape people?

Dairy makes my shits clog and my nose stuffy. I can't really have that much

>You do understand that once we decided to live in a civilized society, things like muscles and strength didn't matter as much as brains and an ability to make money legally?
this is on the same level as
>where do you work out? the library

Any tips on a diet to lose some fat (not much) on belly (lower part)

Eat less.

You can't influence where you'll lose bodyfat.

>fat not counted in this unhealthy shit shake

You should remove yourself from the genepool.

LoL all of the women on here who say "eww thats gross" are the first ones to cheat on their ugly weak boyfriends.
I went from 6'2 350 pounds to 180 pounds, to now a lean 210. The same girl that thought i was a "nice guy" and fine the way i was, swallowed my load while her boyfriend was at work.

Lifting weights is pretty great for your bones as you age if you lift with proper form, actually, which makes it something that if you're into fitness you really ought to incorporate. Besides, at a beginner/intermediate level its like 4 hours a week max, and it becomes a habit, not to mention how good it feels afterwards. It's incredibly pretentious and in the nicest way possible, you come off sounding like a insecure pseud when you suggest that people who lift weights just spend all their time in the gym and don't have time to pursue other passions. Live a balanced life, user, or at least don't shame those who do.

With that? His microdick?

Because it's a bulking shake dipshit, you're supposed to eat a lot of fat too

How did she find your dick under the loose skin?

That's fair, but why bitch about someone taking pride in the maintenance of their body? There are enough people out there who don't take care of their body already.

urine diet

pleasant

I have flax seed, bananas, and peanut butter and tomorrow is arms and chest day. I've never made a smoothie before. Will it turn out fine?

i think this mixture will probably kill you, and when everyone sees your corpse they will know you missed arm day and laugh at your triceps

My triceps are indeed laughable.

one thing is to have a moderate bulk and then there's this shit

lean muscle is generally what you're shooting for, yes

peanut butter is usually of sugar

As opposed to "fat" muscle, lol.

>all these insecure Veeky Forumsfags
Every time.

>этo thread
Like every twelve Veeky Forums threads my dude. I don't understand why it takes up to three threads to discover that you can use spices in chicken breast and eat solids on gomad.

what part of it is so unhealthy

maybe the cocoa powder
whole milk could be replaced with skim if you're so worried
greek yogurt could be low fat

other than that it's pretty much unsaturated fats and probiotics from legumes and yogurt + whey protein

absolutely revolting i would never fuck this monstrosity

Whaaat don't say that user.
Enjoying eating kills your gainz brah.

Looking at food threads in Veeky Forums makes me want to kill myself. All those steamed broccoli or white as snow chicken breasts really rustle me.

You need get at least two servings of stretch armstrong fluid every day

>250mg test a week
>750mg tren a week
>5000 calories a day of literally anything

I'm 5'10 140 and im fat as fuck, ye cow

I'm 5'6 and 135, and I'm skinnyfat/skinny.
Sounds like you have Cerebral pares or you're full of shit.

Ask Veeky Forums. They're more knowledgeable on bulking.

Lean chicken breast meat and nothing else ever.

>do gomad bro
>just dirty bulk bro
lol, Veeky Forums is fucking terrible if you want to be anything other than a subpar bloated natty powerlifter

dude, there's fitness and then there's that.

Can confirm except I was only skinny fat.
As soon as my transformation was noticeable, this one girl who wouldn't give me the time of day started to get friendly.
A lot of you said this would happen but I never believed lol. Sad part is that she had a bf but claimed later that it was "complicated". I still fucked her on and off for about a year. I didn't feel shitty about it since it was the first time in my life I felt like a "Chad".

I guess women do subconsciously find muscles to be very attractive even when a lot of them are saying it doesn't matter.
Anyway sorry for the blog post.

put your head in water and wait for a few hours. Don't try to breath. This will fix your metabolism....

Calorie dense food. Calculate your maintenance calories dipshit. Make sure you're getting enough nutrients.

Remember.

>posting a /co/ infographic
Why?

cringe

What's a good glute exercise that I can't possibly screw up and maim myself?

DELET THIS

No seriously that infographic is bad and you should feel bad.

>iggy pop

gtfo

lowbar squats. just don't be a retard.

Then why not display it, faggot? They advertised protein and carbs. Why leave out a macronutrient accounting for a vast percentage of the calories?

barbell hip thrust

>other than half the ingredients in the product, what's so unhealthy?

You answered your own question. 500 kcals of this shit is fat. If it was olive oil on bread with protein powder people would lose their shit.

Yeah, this is for people who are actually going to burn the fat for energy you fucking lardass

roids

>just don't be a retard
No promises.

literally every girl wants an alpha

Not him but

>normie sees the word fat
>he/she/xe avoids it because fat is constantly demonized in every normie tabloid
>picture is dead in the water, and the troll shake can't claim another victim

The shake is legitimate autismo. I don't know how people claiming to be Veeky Forums can believe this shit, especially if they've been exposed to the magic of scoops.

>thinks girls carry 20lbs of tits.

Lean athletic girls > all.

did you go to a doctor and get diagnosed?
your one of those "muh lactose intolerance" fags.. I can't eat dairy something we have eaten for thousands of years

>Rib cages are fun

A cups are the worst because the girl is always insecure as fuck and makes you "play" with them and lick their chest nipples and exorbitant amount of time and pretend you're getting something out of it. Its boring as fuck

so many insecurities in this one thread

I swear it's the Veeky Forums threads that bring these people out of the woodwork.

>tfw she likes ass play

As opposed to chicks with horrible cow udders shoving those meat bags in your face all the time and acting like they're anything but a turnoff?

A cup is the most patrician cup, you'll realize this when you're finally out of high school