Pantry raid

Post pantry. No cleaning.

MDfag?

No. Y?

Mayorga is from maryland

To me, Mayorga is from Costco in Georgia.

It's pretty good. Very good considering the price. That bag (2 lb) was 14 bucks.

Got dang, Bobby.

I haven't tried them yet. My wife says they are worth every penny. (I also don't know what they cost so that statement is also not helpful to me as an assessment tool)

They're dang, friend.
Dang.

Alright. You got me curious, so I opened them. Pretty tasty. I don't know about dang tasty... but, pretty tasty.

I am not a huge coconut fan. I imagine if you like coconut these are pretty hot dang.

I don't like dang coconut.
Here's my shitty food.

What's the best snack, seasoning, and other shit to put in pantry?

Also must have long storage/expire date of possible. I don't want to go to the store for awhile unless for meat, veggies, or fruit.

Pretzel crisps, garlic powder, salt, pepper, canned diced maters, peas, mixed vegetables (including celery, libbys is the best version), pasta sauce (Kroger), unenriched pasta and unenriched rice. For a start.
I'm having a lot of fun throwing canned vegetables into my meals, they're great to have.

Aw shit son

As much as I want to do can isn't that shit bad for you? or is that shit bad for you if its only store bought?

People complain about BPAs but they're pretty inert. Some kind of macho man estrogen whining bullshit. Canned foods are the greatest invention of mankind, there has never been anything close to surpassing the genius of having shelf stable foods on demand like this.

I can't can either, but I plan on buying jars and paying old ladies to can my vegetables this year, except the onions which can just be thrown in vinegar and tossed in the fridge.

Could you take a lower quality pic? I still can tell what a fifth of that junk is.

>except the onions which can just be thrown in vinegar and tossed in the fridge.

Really? As root veg, I'd think you could just toss em in some dirt or sand in a root cellar and eatum whenevs.

Vinegar onions sound kinda gross to me.

Just ask dude. I didn't think anyone gave a fuck.

Canned corn, peaches, green beans and what's in front.

>I can't can either

Why not? Don't you think if some senile old women can do it, you can can too?

Yeah I just figured it would be easy to do. If I need proper canning I will pay old ladies to do it.

Rice shit, Italian seasoning (awful), spaghetti (awful chemical shit), raisins, peanut butter, garlic powder, bertolli spaghetti sauce.

I never bothered to learn or buy the pressure cooking pot to do it. I'm sure it takes finesse and I'm autistic and can't be bothered to learn the skill, not yet, maybe later in life.

Crackers, pancake mix, rice.

Cheerios (stale), shit lipton teabags in paper bag, pinto beans, free pretzel stick and cheese things.

Hey do you live in the hazelton apt in prince george?

Cranberry shit, plasticware that I don't use and sugar jars in final two compartments.

Mine is filled with cookies and chips and I'm afraid I'll get called fat.

so do you cook or just eat prepackaged foods adn stuff from jars and cans?