My town just got a Chipotle

My town just got a Chipotle

What's good here?

get a burrito bowl and never burrito

enjoy your middle of the road "mexican" fare

The wal mart next door where you can buy new underwear.

The directions you get to a place that serves edible food

E. Coli

That's okay on its own but a side of norovirus just makes it absolutely God-tier.

Burrito Bowl!!!
>brown rice
>pinto beens
>grilled veggieweggies
>double chikin
>EVERY SALSAAAAA
>lettuce
>cheese

;)

Burrito bowl.
You can also ask for a tortilla on the side, it comes free.

What I get:
1/2 Chicken (high protein) 1/2 Barbacoa
Brown rice, black beans
Tomato salsa, chili-corn salsa, tomatillo green-chili salsa
Sour cream, cheese, lettuce
Green tobasco sauce they have by the utensils

I just did the nutritional calculation, and watch out, this shit has so much salt you'll end up in a fucking coma.

1035 cals, 40g fat (18.5 saturated), 260mg cholesterol, 2600mg sodium (fucking hell), 85g carbs, 79g protein

Nobody eats there anymore and I think you're lying since they definitely are not expanding. Their Asian version is shutting down all over the place.

Burrito, extra plain white rice, double black beans (make sure they arent drained too much), double barb, double sour, hot, medium, and triple guac

request a side of everything on salsa as well

Its expanding in Canada.

rofl watch the poor 16 old girl struggle as guac shoots out of the side of what will CLEARLY never fit in 1 tortilla, yet she will try with about 7000 tortillas ripping every one until you suggest maybe she just uses 2 and she can finally fit your fucking babies worth of food that youll eat half of into that poor poor tin foil.

my dude. been there

>Mention I ate at Chipotle once in front of relatives
>Next Christmas get $80 in Chipotle gift cards

Fucking hell.

Double meat and triple guac are extra, is that ok?

why the fuck do people go to a burrito restaurant only to get the ingredients just dumped on a plate instead? are they so slovenly it would end up there anyway?

Tortillas are nasty user!!!

Nothing, the food is shit and always cold. I would rather go to fucking Taco Bell than Chipotle.

>Have chipotle
>It's just alright

Why the fuck do normies act like it's a gift from Jesus? It's not mind blowing or particularly delicious or anything, it's just alright.

Because it tastes better than most other fast food places and these fags protest against racism but are too scared to go into the shitty part of town to get good, cheap, fast Mexican food made by actual Mexicans.

>le mexican food gives you the shits may may
>being a digestive tracklet

By normies you mean white peoples right?

Second time I've seen a cringe worthy post like this on Veeky Forums talking like a child.

That's racist. Anybody can be a normie.

I used to love Chipotle burritos when I was in high school, and I also loved Tex Mex places. While I realize it's got "Mexican grill" in the name it seems like only you purist know-it-alls are the ones pretending anyone thinks it's actually Mexican food, and always feel the need to enlighten the masses with your well cultivated taste buds. That's like telling people Taco Bell isn't Mexican. No shit. Doesn't mean it can't be good though.

I like black beans, double chicken, white rice, red sauce, cheese, sour cream and lettuce. Guac is just ok and not worth the extra money. Their chips can be decent, and it's nice to have a crunchy side to a burrito.

make sure you get some corn in whatever you order. dunno why but the corn at chipotle is dope.

Literally nothing.
absolutely disgusting, wtf.

Bowl eater here.
I have a beard, I gave up trying to eat one of their overstuffed burritos without getting my beard all nasty long ago. Also if you're not fat and don't eat all of it at once the bowls keep a lil better.

Wait until lunch hour during the week

Notice the 3 or 4 people standing in line

Rage autistically about the "hipsters" who rush to chipotle to "be seen standing in line for the cool hipster food"

For extra credit insert some race baiting from one or more of the following perspectives:
>I'm a real authentic pioneer white and I only eat from muh hole in the wall across town because I took high school spanish
>Chipotle is just more evidence of the destruction of the proud white race and all that she invented, $2 for guac? why do smug cuck liberals flaunt their wealth when I am entitled to a high paid job at the box factory that closed in 1975 just like muh daddy
>I'm a 6th generation chicano and my obese parents totally make better Texmex slop using various Cargill brands
>#bayleaves do americans really?

>everything I don't like is autism

Cool.

It's popular because of the simplicity of the menu. Studies show people like having less choices.

See If you mistook the lunch rush for "thinking it's a gift from jesus" you were obviously vaccinated a bit too hard as a child

When will these losers learn to make queso?

Ill stick with Freebirds till they do

YUM !

>make queso
>a shitty fast food joint making their own cheese
also when in English we say "cheese", I bet you spell it habañero, sperg

I live in a college town, and chipotle is where the well-to-do kids go and eat, while the nogs and poor people go to the McDonalds next door. Hopefully they all get norovirus, then they can Snapchat themselves dying in a hospital bed.

I went into chipotle because they were giving free burritos and burrito bowls to teachers. As I approached the guacamole and lettuce tray the man told me "We have no more lettuce" Immediately I closed my eyes and sighed loudly and said "Are you serious?" as the poor chipotle worker stuttered and said "y-yes" I did an audible "ugh" and quickly moved my sad pasty looking burrito bowl to the cashier where I shortly asked for chips. Once again the chipotle employee commented that there were no more chips. I placed my hands on the counter and moved my head downwards in a slump and said loudly "WHAT WAS THE POINT OF COMING HERE" The line people in line looked incredibly nervous as I closed my eyes and paid the cashier.

Did hubby enjoy his food at least?

my nigger

Bowl
Brown rice
Black beans
Veggies
Pico
Medium salsa
Extra corn
Guac

Fucking this. The notion of burrito bowls astounds me.

We're talking the same canned corn and beans, the same rice, the same chopped grocery store veggies, the same grocery store-tier salsas, pre-shredded grocery store cheese, and some Pinterest-level spiced meats swimming in liquid that you'd be able to whip up in no time using your own kitchen for a literal fraction of the price.

The point of a burrito is that its portable and convenient, and you mongs just say nah fuck that and go at a bowl with a fork. It just seems like such a horrific value.

>free burritos bowls
>paid the cashier

huh?

Women post here a lot.
Also, that's clearly ironic.

The value is not having to cook an entire batch of rice, an entire can of beans, a whole head of iceberg lettuce, two different fresh salsas, fresh guacamole, and slow-cook meat until tender with a ton of spices just to make an equivelent burrito dish.

pretty much everything but I stopped getting the barbacoa after a while since the other stuff just seems better

Apple bees is the only place i go for mexican, only hipsters and cucks go to chipotle

>HabaÑero
What?

Stop taking yourself and your time spent on Veeky Forums so seriously

>The line people
>in line
>line people

My Hubby loves these!

Looks delicious

Holy shit! I never thought I'd see Marilyn Hagerty mentioned on here.

>shitpotle

Idk chipolte is about as "white" as starbucks. About 40% or so.

I don't know, burnt vegetables, meat and utterly tasteless rice. shits good, senpai.

never to be trusted after the first 30 consecutive farts in under 10 minutes

used to love chipotle, even ate it through the whole e.coli stuff that was going on. got a burrito from there a few weeks ago and the next day had the worst food poisoning ive ever had in my life. puked up baby teeth from years ago.

never again

Get Freebirds instead

Queso is attributed in the English language as melted cheese sauce combined with a salsa or picante sauce

Chipotle isn't Mexican, nor is freebirds, so you should assume I'm not asking them to make "Queso-the basic Spanish term for cheese"

the exit

>cooking lettuce
> your a fucking retard

Are you trans?

>pinto

Stopped reading.

The beans should be as black as the dick your wife rides every weekend.

The employees.
Had my card denied but I ran to the closest atm anyway to get more cash. They turned down my money and gave me the bowl for free despite waiting me autistically to hand them the money.

i'll blow my dad before i eat a burrito with a fork