Best method to reheat dominos pizza?

best method to reheat dominos pizza?

>Step 1: Don't buy dominos pizza

It's the best delivery pizza, m8. Sorry you're a poorfag.
>tfw you take a bite of that fresh pan pizza

300 F for 15 minutes

>tfw had domino's for dinner today too

Oven

Microwave ruins the texture.

The heat of your mouth as you eat it cold straight from the fridge for breakfast the morning after ordering

>best delivery pizza
It must suck living in a place that is so devoid of decent food that there are no local places that deliver. Mass produced chain food is garbage compared to the real thing.

>melt butter in pan like your cooking a grilled cheese
>throw pizza on top
>cover with a lid

wa la

What's the "real thing"?

This bullshit?

You're*

The real thing is whatever is made in your area in a locally owned restaurant that doesn't use the same factory produced shit-tier ingredients and as 5000 identical stores across the country or recipes scientifically designed in a lab to appeal to the highest amount of people while being as cheap and uninteresting as possible.

ingredients as*

*you* *are*

>(You)

>chains are bad
When will this meme end?

When chains stop being bland and mediocre.

What? Here (Canada) Dominos is known as both the shittiest and cheapest delivery option.

usually temperature does the trick

I preheat the oven to 350 then turn on the broiler and cover the crust with foil.

everything is shitty in Canada though

like what cuisine have you guys offered to the world exactly? Frozen maple syrup rolled up? lol

Best method to reheat any/every pizza: toaster oven preheated to 400°F. Pizza in for 4-6 minutes based on thiccness.

Fuck off weeb

duh

You suck dog dick.
Day of the rake SOON.
Heat over a pan, OP

Place it in a dumpster fire

You've got to be joking. Places that are too rural to have any sort of decent restaurants also don't have Domino's because they don't bother moving there either.

I've been to the middle of fucking nowhere in Idaho and gotten better pizza than Domino's, because the locals had *one* obnoxiously bad franchise there.

Also, tranny pizza detected. Next time get that swaying schlong between your legs cut off when you get the bolt-on pepperonis, sweetheart.

>live in USA
>want some delicious dominos pizza
>get shot

it's all they had while I was in Japan for a month near me.

fuck you dominos is amazing, it's the only fast food i eat

Low heat in a skillet with a lid and just a bit of water for steam to reheat the top.

This works for all pizza except very thin crust.

again, everyone, heat a skillet, then put slices in skillet, cover to concentrate the heat. crust recrisps, cheese melts, your golden. fuck the oven, too long. if you even imagine putting it in microwave, you should me marched into auschwitz.

Do this but crack an egg over it before covering.
Breakfast.

Microwave is fine.

Noice

Kekled

Life is short, eat better pizza
LET'S
GET
JET'S

>400F 4-6 min

What he said

/thread

Dominos pizza is garbage. We use unfiltered water for the sauce that comes from concentrate.

Turn it upside down on a frying pan and cook it until it bubbles.

There was nothing else to eat in Japan but Dominos?

How much are they paying you?

>be a /pol/tard
>come to Veeky Forums
>make lame joke

y-you too.

>going to the inner city

He meant it was the only pizza he could find you dense motherfucker.

does this work?

Does heat make things hot? If so, yes.

Loling at people that run their ovens to 400 degrees to heat up 2 or 3 slices of pizza. Fuck off and get a microwave you idiots.

>all this security for a fast food place
>land of the free

Pick one

Nice

Non stick pan with a lid. The bottom of the pan re-crisps the crust and the heat reflected off the lid reheats the toppings.

1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2) Climb in

Ok Mr hipster man

Throw it on a frying pan and wait until the cheese starts to melt. Base becomes nice and crusty too

>Came for "incinerator"
>left disappointed.

>delivery pizza
>calls someone a poorfag

???

>shopping locally from small businesses in hipster
>not wanting to give more money to the corporate kikes ruining America is hipster

But it's tasty so what's the problem