What is the most heavily processed and artificial food that exists?

What is the most heavily processed and artificial food that exists?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/discoblog/2009/04/20/the-worlds-first-all-synthetic-meal-graces-a-five-star-table/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shitty chips, candy, and soda

Your mom.

Water

Your mum

American cheese

Walden Farms calorie free product line

Your mom

USA Bread, rice and pasta.

that fancy coffee that comes from jungle cat feces

All previous answers are wrong. The most unhealthy, most artificial, most disgusting, most environmentally damaging and most heavily processed food in existence is the substitute "meat" for vegans.

you don't even know what American cheese is you nigger

artificial meat

I want to try it

probably something from stouffers.

i was just reading about the process of using hexane to separate soy 'whey' from protein. could you elaborate on what you know? as its a very topical subject for me personally.

also, if you know. id read about soy amino acids being difficult for our body to digest without being fermented ahead of time. would that be also true for the magnified levels of protein in textured soy protein? could something like TSP be similar to gluten when it comes to our ability to dissolve it?

twinkies.
ain't a fucking thing in there that's not artificial, or tampered with to the absolute extreme.

looks like worms

Luwak coffee, you pleb.

American cheese at a guess.
Maybe miracle whip.

probably the cheapest bread you can find at your grocery store

Exactly.

Probably those seasoning packets they put in beef jerkey packages. Why are they even in there? Shouldn't the jerkey be seasoned already?

They're in there because they're fun to chew on when you run out of beef jerky and begin reminiscing about the $21 a lb bag of dried meat you just paid for.

Bought their calorie free BBQ sauce once. I am not making this up, it tasted like fucking wood. It had the consistency of water and tasted like licking a plank of wood. It was awful

I'm glad we don't have this shit in Canada. I can barely walk by the Cheez Whiz without getting nauseous.

How's that propaganda from the meat conglomerate treating you user ?

Water would be my guess as that user above said.

to confirm, both of you are talking about desiccation packets

>I'm glad we don't have this shit in Canada. I can barely walk by the Cheez Whiz without getting nauseous.
Why would you get triggered by someone existing in your country? This seems really mental.

OP, Aldi pizza is pretty gross. From "cuban" to mexican to "gyro" pizza..the flavors are utterly gross combinations that are like the worst quality meats, sauces and crap. Don't fall for it.

How's that hydrolyzed wheat protein and MSG treating you, faggot?

funny, but not the point

We're not talking about pooping. It's like the packet that comes in ramen noodles.

>It Melts!

>It melts

This or those cheese sticks that come with the little jerky snacks you get at gas stations.

I know we like to meme about American cheese but it's no Breyers frozen dairy dessert

It isn't even legal for them to call it ice cream

You're a retard. It says "do not eat" right on the packet.

It's something to keep the jerky dry so it won't get moldy or rancid.

I used to think there was just something inherently shitty about packaging meat and cheese together, but it turns out Slim Jim and Jack Links just use low quality "cheese" - there's a brand one of the gas station chains where I am has that has actual good cheese.

ye i don;t know why kraft gets all the hate when there are brands of singles out there that contain literally 0% cheese

>Breyers frozen dairy dessert
ROFL, they have exactly 3 that are still ice cream. Then the rest are candy bar flavored crap that is as bad as 100% of the oversweetened overfluffed with air entire Edy's brand. I read a blog once where it fails the ass-finger test. To explain, even when "solidly" frozen, you can press it down several inches with your fingers....it's that filled with air.

It also doesn't melt. Get one and put it on your counter for half a day, it will look almost exactly the same due to all the stabilizers

I believe the label on the the fake one reads something like "processed cheese product"

>Walden Farms calorie free product line

What in the name of of fuck is this shit

I browsed their products and for some reason feel sick to my stomach....what the fuck

>seasoning packets
You're a retard

I thought these were natural straight out of the pot noodle mines?

pop tarts

Multivitamin fizzy tablet I have every morning.

Its made from a paste of chemicals

multivitamins ain't food

Anything on the shelves of a 7/11
Candy and soda don't even classify as food to me.

idk man cheese is a preserved food i don't think it's really that processed

i'd say that aged alcohols take the cake since the whole process takes a long time, involves multiple state and chemical changes, involves digestion and a very extensive transformation on a fundamental level

never mind

Multivitamins.

>saw dust, water and flavor
>they can't even spring for xylitol

My sides

>tasted like licking a plank of wood.

This is not your personal erotica site.

why would you buy something you know is going to be an affront to God

What do americans taste like?

Ha I bought one of their salad dressings recently..

I saw it at the grocery store and thought to myself "what the fuck? how on earth is a bacon ranch salad dressing calorie free?" "what the fuck could it possibly be made from?"

Tried it and the answer is chemicals. It was made from chemicals and substitute sugars. Completely inedible

Where did you purchase the product?

It was at a Giant Eagle grocery store, in the refrigerated produce section to boot. I was on a 'healthy foods' kick at the time and thought it was an interesting concept.. Food that isn't actually food

Pretty sure it's this stuff some chef made about 8 years ago:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/discoblog/2009/04/20/the-worlds-first-all-synthetic-meal-graces-a-five-star-table/

Lab meat ain't truly artificial though, it's still a natural protein structure extracted from normal critters that's just been cultured in an controlled environment before being collected and formed, like a meaty aquaponics.

Soylent Green, of course.

Came here to say soylent.
Not soylent green like in the movie, just soylent, like the IRL food product.

The McChicken, the worst fast food sandwich

>American flavored imitation pasteurized process cheese food

na it can't actually have cheese in the name, which is why it doesn't you dumb europlebian

plebeian*

>Illiterate Basketball American

Agreed for the most part, but the mushroom flatbread is fucking great.

old trapper is the one you're thinking of

>people pay money for this

*Pleaibeinuainuuuuuuuuuuue

Whey protein?

How do people with your IQ manage to breathe?

fun fact: silica gel isn't poisonous. at worst it might dehydrate you a little. it's sold as a dietary supplement.
the "do not eat" is there because little kids would try to eat the ENTIRE packet and choke on it.

No one thinks it's poisonous, do they?
It's just bad for you.

vegan meat on the yurops

Quality bait. Nicely done.

For me it's the

Canned anything.

Stale regret.

Poor guy. The food got 'im before he could finish his sentence.

It kills dog doesn't it

American food

Process cheese food is still made from dairy.

That's IMITATION process cheese food, there's basically no milk in it and it has some casein protein mixed in so they can still use the word "cheese" on the package.
One time I accidentally bought a bag of "no-melt" imitation shredded cheese and didn't find out until I had tried to melt it and it was just curling up like plastic.
It's literally plastic.
How is this shit even legal?

>American shreds
>made from stale 60's dignity

It tastes like pure chemical garbage. Had some at my parents house and immediately took it off the sandwich. step dad bought it because lol its cheaper

What is an artificial food? If it's edible, it's food.

The more expensive fresh ones aren't actually that bad for the price.

You really can't skimp on cheese. Go to the deli and get land o lakes american if you must have non chemical tasting "cheese."

What's point of shredded cheese that doesnt melt?

>if I can fuck it, its a human

Crispy tacos

Diet soda. Other than trace flavorings and water, it is 100% weird chemicals such as phosphoric acid.

Not really, most of them are just tofu with flavorings.

>Why would you get triggered by someone existing in your country? This seems really mental.
Not him but I think he is saying that he won't have to smell it in canada