What spices have the most health benefits?

what spices have the most health benefits?

Turmeric off the top of my head.

allegedly

there really isn't much robust literature to support the claim that ANY spices have any appreciable affect on your health. that goes for turmeric, ginger, cayenne, everything.

Ginger has some benefits for nausea, but that's about it. No wundercure stuff. Although a clove of raw garlic'll clear out your sinuses if you're stuffy.

MSG definitely.

How are you supposed to grab spices when they're presented like that? It seems like sticking a spoon or a scoop in there would start a spice avalanche and cause a lot of waste over time.

>want spice
>curry jew tells you to take whatever you need
>you naturally spill that shit all over the floor and the other spices
>sorri ma frend but yo'll have to pay for all of dees now
>get beaten to death by nearby street shitter mob if you don't

I know it's not a spice but garlic is probably one of the best things you can have

True. Scientifically proven to lower high blood pressure. Only the dried kind tho.

Amazingly when you scoop things carefully from the top the bottom doesn't get disturbed.

>poo-in-loo can't comprehend displacement

Melange is thought to prolong your life if consumed in small doses every day

how'd they get em to stand like that

who the fuck knows

all these "benefits" come from sketchy as fuck new age health sites

this, supposedly. it's sold in energy drink form as a hangover cure in a lot of countries.

I want...need to see one of these knocked over.

It would be cool if a saffron heist went sour and cops and bandits starred shooting through the spices in HD slow motion

Nutmeg intravenously

practice

what if wind happens? who was fan?

Not a spice but rosemary :^)

Where do I get it? What does it go in?

Some inform John Woo!!!!

Too bad you can only find it on Arrakis

Turmeric, saffron, garlic... it's a long list.

i read somewhere that those are compressed, so you have to scrape the spices off the side

I might be wrong though

>How are you supposed to grab spices when they're presented like that? It seems like sticking a spoon or a scoop in there would start a spice avalanche and cause a lot of waste over time.
A place like that has a need to compete with nearby vendors for your business than to worry about a few cents of wasted product. A spice shop that doesn't appear to care about being stingy or cheap also should give the buyer a bit more trust in the quality of the spices onhand too.

We can see it's quite silly looking, but probably whatever they do is reinforced in their successful business rewards from doing it.